• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: The Creed - Interest Check

LibbyM098

Screenshot_20201115-232534_Pinterest.jpg

Ras Elased glared from under his helmet at the vastness of space.
It was proving more and more difficult to find his kind.
The Mandalorian's had been scattered for many years and the fact that one of his brother's had compromised the safety of the safe grounds, felt more like an insult to injury.

He knew that as soon as Din Djarin came in with a Foundling it would involve nothing but, trouble for the Death Watch. They were the true Mandalorian's and with the trouble that followed after they had protected Din, they had paid a heavy price. Now what was left of their people was scattered even more so around the galaxy.

Yes... Ras could have just gone and found the New Mandalorians and asked for their help. But the Death Watch were seen as extremists, all for just living by the true code and wanting the old ways to remain.
Ras would never ask them for help... not unless they offered and turned to the true way.

Ras sat back into his seat and sighed heavily from under his deep purple helmet.
He was on a different path.
A path to restore the Creed to how it was suppose to be. To set things in motion, make the Death Watch strong and thriving once again. No longer will they hide their young and foundlings in city tunnels like rats.
He knew that creating this new way of life for the Mandalorian's would not be easy and he hoped to return his people to Mandalore one day. But for now his mission was simple, gather, protect and restore.

This rp is based around the same timeline of The Mandalorian. I thought it would be fun to do a rp considering I have seen alot of people itching to write Mandalorian's.
I don't have a strong storyline for this one as it is pretty much at the moment Ras trying to find more Mandalorians at the moment. There's obviously going to be a heep of side quests and I would like to go down some of your oc's storylines as well.
That and we could have some fun crossing paths with Din and Ras being pissed off with him for putting their whole people at risk.
Just wanted to see what your thoughts were on it. Also there will be plenty of jobs and bounties to collect along the way.

Last edited:

I would love to be a part of this! I'll write up a character sheet tomorrow and post it to see what you think.

Yall still looking for people? And if so, do all characters have to be mandalorian, or can theyre be non-mandolorian smugglers and such?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back