• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Star Wars: The Clone Wars RP

TheSunVanished

Follower of the Vanished Sun
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, brother!

This is going to be a simple Clone Wars RP, starting with a new batch of Clones going through Cadet Training, and ending with Order 66.

The Plot is as follows:

Generation 30, Batch 10 of the Galactic Army's Clone Army is going through Cadet Training and you are one of them. You will face many hardships during battles, such as death and betrayal. But you keep moving, pushing through the hardships. You make friends along the way. You also make enemies. Then, it happens. Order 66. Emperor Palpatine issued the order to kill all the Jedi, and with the help of Anakin Skywalker, you complete it. You kill your friends, your commanders, all for the sake of an Empire. THE Empire.

Rules:

1 Paragraph minimum.
No quitting for no reason. Notify me before you quit.
No force users.
ARC is allowed, but only if it isn't too OP. Same goes for Republic Commandos.
Null ARC is prohibited.

Sorry for the late reply. You'll be together. I might hand this over to someone else because I'm going on vacation for a week and then starting high school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back