• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Tainted Alliance

Oh, is it alright of my character is a Green Jedi? They're basically Jedi that mostly operate on Corellia, though I'd say it's more of the Jedi enclave on Corellia at this point, with them having a few local traditions.

On second thought I don’t think I’ll be joining. All the same good luck with your RP. Hope you folks have fun.

Can I join in as a smuggler?
Smuggler, Mon Calamari, Sarlacc, Jedi, Sith...hell you could even create a Force sensitive Ewok with Lightning powers. Just so long as it fits with Star Wars Lore and its nothing that pulls from Disney's plethora of Mary Sue trash...than I'm game.

Smuggler, Mon Calamari, Sarlacc, Jedi, Sith...hell you could even create a Force sensitive Ewok with Lightning powers. Just so long as it fits with Star Wars Lore and its nothing that pulls from Disney's plethora of Mary Sue trash...than I'm game.
You got it! Maybe I'll do a Mon Calamari Cadet for the New Republic. That would be fun!

So, I really only know any of the post ROTJ EU stuff from wiki dives, would that be sufficient to follow along here or are you looking for people withy more substantial experience?

Oh yeah I I've read through most of these entries before, just out of curiousity I'll read through em again as we go though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back