• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Tainted Alliance (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Chastain looks at Lonsar with a bit of a blank stare and slightly stammers "Um, well...the coordinates, were..." he trails off and begins to rub his temples.

"The dreg puppet is beginning to falter master." says Mirabella over her comm piece.

"Perfect, it seems we may have to go for a more direct approach." says Mahaliel back from the corridor.

Tragedis ignites his light saber in excitement "Finally."

"Not so fast my lord, we need some kind of plan of attack. Barging in, light sabers swinging may not be the best approach." says Mahaliel as he turns to their resident droid " S-9, can you hack into the ship's mainframe from here, perhaps get an accurate reading on the layout?"

"Indeed..." says S-9 as he goes over to a nearby wiring panel and inserts his own probing conduits into one of the exposed terminals. A few moments later a holographic readout appears from the droid's eye projectors "Layout readout accessed Lord Mahaliel."

"Is there a way to access the ship's main bridge using an alternative route?" asks Mahaliel.

"Affirmative, the ship's ventilation duct system lends a direct route over the bridge's main canopy." says S-9.

Mahaliel looks over to his fellow Sith Lord "What say you Lord Tragedis? You can access the bridge and take them by surprise when I give the signal, whilst I try to engage them from the front with a diplomatic parlay."

Tragedis squints his eyes in suspicion as he gazes over to S-9 "I suppose a sneak attack would afford us some unique advantages." he says as he casually walks over to the droid "How do I get to the main bridge from here?"

"There is an entrance shaft directly overhead from this corridor. Travel down the primary duct system for precisely six tiers up, from which you will diverge left for ten duct units, stopping at the labeled canopy hatchway. Enter and count approximately thirty paces on your way, it should lead you directly above the bridge."

"Got it..." says Tragedis as he prepares to enter the small duct opening located directly above them.

"Remember my lord, wait for my direct signal, lest we give away our position." says Mahaliel.

"For your sake, this had better work." sneers Tragedis as he crawls up the ventilation system, stealthily crawling his way through to the bridge as S-9 had instructed.

"One last thing S-9, is there any way to patch into the hyper drive cell units from here?" asks Mahaliel as soon as Tragedis was out of sight.

"I can try, but it might take some time."

"Do all you can, and keep me on comm." says Mahaliel as he hastily exits the corridor.

"Yes my lord." says S-9 as he continues to hack further into the ship's mainframe.

"I am on my way Mirabella. Until then, stall them if you would." says Mahaliel as he strides through the 890 towards the bridge.

Mirabella smirks devilishly " Yes master..."

During this time, Chastian has continued to falter and stumble through his words, becoming more incoherent with each passing second. The attending intel operatives on the bridge with Lonsar grow more alarmed with Chastain's bizarre behavior, their hands resting firmly on the handles of their blasters. Mirabella sprints out of hiding, her double bladed light saber fully activated. She leaps onto the bridge with graceful acrobatics and cuts down three officers with eye blurring speed, before making her way to Chastain. She coldly runs him through with her crimson weapon as he screams in agony before dropping to the hard metal floor "Useless dreg!" she utters.

The remaining officers begin to fire their blasters in unison, being taken completely by surprise. The Sith Apprentice masterfully deflects several oncoming laser bolts with ease, showing her proficiency with her training of Djem So. She than corners a nearby Human officer named Kresh, a higher up within the Spynet and one of Lonsar's top informants. Mirabella quickly disarms him and holds her double bladed weapon mere inches from his throat "Cease your fire fools! This one is important is he not?" says Mirabella as she looks out into the fray, the blaster fire having died down, however the weapons were still firmly trained on the young Sith acolyte as she held Kresh hostage.

"Who the hell are you, and what's this all this about?" quivers Kresh as beads of sweat drip down his face.

"I believe I might be able to answer that..." says a voice from behind as the officers turn around to see Darth Mahaliel approaching, his dark robes and hood flowing around him.

"Will somebody tell me what the hell is happening here?" shouts Kresh as he struggles to breath against Mirabella's grip, her light saber still inches away from decapitating him.

Meanwhile, Tragedis has made it through the ventilation system and stands poised just above the hatchway to the bridge, ready to drop in at Mahaliel's signal. He crouches in apprehension as the voices of Mahaliel, Kresh and everyone else below, echo through the thin grates.

Mahaliel casually approaches Lonsar with commanding steps. Stopping directly in front of the intel officer "Through your vibrations within The Living Force, I sense you are the one in charge of this vessel. My apologies for the harsh intrusion, however my compatriots and I are in need of a slight favor. We need to make it to the planet of Korriban in a bit of a hurry and we were wondering if you could accommodate us?" says Mahaliel in mocking tone of calm negotiation. Lonsar stands there for a few moments, not quite knowing how to react before Mahaliel leans in closer "I wouldn't delay in your answer to much my friend, I would hate for my apprentice to deal your man over there a fatal blow, aye?" says the Sith Lord in much more menacing tone.

nh1 nh1

As the proceedings played out, he couldn't help the strain on his face. Whoever these people were they were bad news. Blasters didn't seem to kill them. He had studied jedi enough to know they did little. They had run through three officers already. More bodies wouldn't do any good. Everyone here he preferred to stay alive.

He gave a nod. Signaling everyone to stay back.

"I suppose I can't quite hide from the force now can I? However, I must congratulate you on pulling off one of the most stupid plans I have ever seen.

I have heard of the way the force guides. Blocking out all distractions and paths until it gets its way. You my friends have taken it to a whole new level.

I have to give it to you all that whatever sense of lateral thinking must have long been jettisoned out into space before you came here.

Did you think my good friends, about the many shuttles and private ships that are latched onto my fine ship. That, being empty. With their passengers stuck onboard here. They would provide excellent transportation away from our destination? Such a plan would have been fairly easy. Those shuttles aren't locked. Trust me. I checked. And it would have spared the lives of my three friends here.

But. You didn't take that path did you? No you are now holding one of my men hostage as you try to wrest control of my ship. Let me tell you something.

I don't care who you are. I don't care where your from. Because if you touch one more of my men. I will make sure every law abiding government in the outer rim will be after your head. Every bounty hunter worth their salt will be after you. Every tax agent. Every Port authority. You won't be able to buy stims without someone trying to kill you and when the hackers have stolen your credits. The scavengers have picked apart your ship and the mercenaries have hunted down everyone you ever cared about you will remember this moment.

Yes, this very moment. Sir. As the moment you made a mistake. So I will ask you only once. Release my friend. And you may yet walk out of this with your goals intact. I cannot stop you from killing me and my men but rest assured. You will never sleep in peace again.

Make your choice. Sir. And make it fast, I have a ship to run."

With that said, you crossed your legs and watched.

Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel

Kallade Runan, jedi master
Nar Shadaa, aboard the alien vessel

Kallade pressed herself into a hollow in the uneven surface of the corridor, erasing her presence as a patrol of four, armoured soldiers tramped past her position. Having barely survived her last battle, Kallade had been forced to adopt a stealthier approach, moving quietly from room to room and dodging patrols, stopping only to engage in quiet sabotage of anything vaguely important. Despite her best efforts to remain hidden however, the crew of this ship were now plainly aware of her presence and doing a pretty good job of hunting her down. Several times already Kallade had had to double back in the face of an oncoming patrol and she had the uneasy feeling she was slowly being corralled in a particular direction, her escape routes being cut off one by one.

Of course, it's not like I really had any escape routes to begin with Kallade thought to herself with a wry expression. Still it was important not to let the enemy keep the initiative; the less effectively she could slow them down the fewer people she could save after all. Kallade held up her lightsabre and ignited it, turning her blade on the wall of the corridor and slowly cutting a hole to step through into the next room over. It's time to cut right to the heart of this wretched creature! KIallade thought, as an acrid smell like burning flesh stung at her eyes.

It was after the fourth such wall Kallade cut through that she found herself surrounded. Kallade had cut herself a circular portal in the wall, kicked it out with one foot and stepped through to find herself in some kind of control room. Unlike many of the other rooms this one had seating, around its walls stood fleshy, throne like structures occupied by several of the aliens wearing strange, filmy hoods over their gnarled heads. There was no obvious means if interface for the aliens like buttons or displays and yet this room was clearly different in layout and operation from the living quarters Kallade had passed through earlier, she wondered if perhaps the strange hoods the aliens wore allowed them to interact with their strange living ship in a different manner.

There was no time to ponder this question unfortunately as the room was also host to nearly a dozen armed and armoured guards, who immediately surrounded Kallade, snarling and brandishing their serpent staffs. Kallade readied her sabre to defend herself but instead of rushing in the aliens merely surrounded her in a loose circle, leering with their ghoulishly mauled faces. There was a commanding bark from somewhere outside the circle and the loose formation parted slightly to reveal a new figure.

He was tall, Kallade felt that it was a he, standing nearly a full head above his nearest compatriot. He was broader in the shoulders and arms than the other aliens too, who were themselves tall and broad for humanoids, altogether he towered easily over Kallade's slight frame. He was clad in similar armour to the other aliens, though his was subtly more elaborate, with predatory looking embellishments in certain places and a skull like, shiny black helmet covering his face. Kallade could just barely tell that, behind the helmet, this one was missing an eye, a wicked looking scar cutting through the flesh where it should have been.

The newcomer roared, extending a hand to point at Kallade as the circle of aliens surrounding the two of them backed away. Kallade felt she was beginning to understand these creatures just enough to understand what this was: a challenge. These aliens were highly martial and, Kallade suspected, prized feats of individual bravery and martial skill. This particular creature seemed to be the leader here and planned to reinforce its authority by personally dispatching the intruder in a one on one fight.

He can probably do it too Kallade thought grimly, taking stock of her situation. The stump where Kallade's arm had been burned painfully, as if her sabre was still searing away the flesh and Kallade felt slightly woozy, her vision blurred subtly around the edge, possibly her drastic surgery had not quite eliminated all of the venom she had been infected with by that bite. On top of all that Kallade was simply exhausted; she had piloted a starfighter; cut slowly through several thick walls; fought two life and death battles against physically stronger opponents; it had all taken it's toll and now Kallade could feel a weight in her limbs and a stiffness in her joints that hadn't been there a few hours ago.

Despite everything stacked against her, Kallade believed taking the alien's challenge up might be her best option. If the aliens decided to forego ceremony and rush her together she would be quickly overwhelmed; she could try to retreat back the way she had come but without the advantage of being undetected how long could she evade capture from these creatures on their own ship? Besides, this was by far the most important room Kallade had discovered so far; if she wanted to slow down the attack on Nar Shadaa she needed to be here.

Kallade closed her eyes. She let the pain in her mangled arm slip away, let the course, jeering tongues of the aliens surrounding her be drowned out, replaced by the Force flowing through her. Beyond this ship Kallade felt the crying hearts of the people of Nar Shaddaa: panicked, desperate but still so full of life and the desire to live. Kallade let herself go even further, reaching out beyond the system, across light years and in answer the void she had sunk into was lit up by little pinpricks of light. There were dozens at first, then hundreds and then thousands, their glow strengthening until Kallade could feel thier warmth on her skin. That was right, Kallade was not alone here. She might appear to be by herself, but connected through the force were countless beings ready to defend this galaxy alongside her, not just jedi but soldiers, civilians, even dark beings of fury; raging at the interlopers come to steal away what the dark ones counted as rightly theirs.

Kallade opened her eyes, meeting the gaze of the alien across from her with steely resolve. Kallade ignited her lightsaber.

He came on quickly, but not recklessly, with long, powerful strides that kept his stance balanced and when he was in range the one eyed alien hefted his serpent staff and launched a crushing, overhead strike. Kallade sidestepped lightly but almost instantly the alien's staff came alive, twisting and lunging of its own accord to sink its fangs into Kallade. Kallade blocked the serpent with her saber, carefully aligning her blade with the creature's open mouth so that it seared the vulnerable, internal flesh and forced it to recoil in pain. Before Kallade could follow up however the alien countered with a heavy fist to her midsection that impacted like a warhammer and sent the jedi master flying.

Kallade hit the ground, rolled and collided with the foot of one of the aliens at the perimeter of their little arena, who kicked her back towards the centre and a brutal, downwards stab from Kallade's opponent. Kallade shut off her saber and channeled the force into a push against the ground, propelling herself through the legs of the one eye alien to narrowly avoid his attack and regain her footing behind him. Kallade slashed at the alien's back, but her blade bounced uselessly off his armour and he drove Kallade back with a whirling elbow strike that she was forced to backstep away from before he followed up with a ferocious combination attack with his serpent staff.

Kallade was beginning to feel the difference between fighting someone competent with this strange, serpentine weapon and someone who had mastered it. The one eyed alien wielded his staff with an economy of motion and speed that belied his bulk and he seemed to be able to transition more quickly and precisely between the rigid, stave mode and the flexible serpent mode.

Under this assult Kallade was forced to back up and then finally block with her sabre so that their weapons were locked together. They were too close together now for Kallade to try a trakata movement, the instant her blade shifted or was switched off she would be cut in half by the bladed staff looming menacingly over her. Kallade grit her teeth and did her best to match the alien's strength with her own, channeling the power of the force into her arms and legs to strengthen them. It was something, but it only slowed down the one eyed alien's progress towards overwhelming Kallade. Slowly, inexorably Kallade was forced down to her knees and her blade was pushed back towards her until the energy of her own weapon singed her hair. Kallade grimaced and the alien looming twisted its face into an expression of savage triumph.

Think Damnit! What can I do in this moment?! Kallade though desperately as her own weapon began to slowly burn a line across her face. Almost as soon as she thought the question, the answer came to Kallade. It was obvious really, it was time to just let go.

Kallade switched off the blade of her lightsaber, an instant later the staff of the one eyed alien bit down through her shoulder, carving down through her body to her heart as the creature let out a roar of triumph.

In his moment of victory, the one eyed alien barely noticed that Kallade had flung her one arm over his shoulder as she slumped nervelessly against him. It was only when one of the aliens in the circle gave a shout of alarm that the one eyed alien turned to see Kallade's lightsabre spinning through the air, scything through the strange, organic machinery in the room and setting critical components ablaze in a shower of sparks as it drew a long arc of destruction through the room.

A siren like warning sound began emanating from somewhere deep in the bowels of the organic ship, The one eyed alien snarled in frustration, pushing Kallade's body off of its shoulder to begin barking orders as the other aliens scrambled to their stations to try and mitigate the destruction done.

"I....hope your people have some notion.... of peace," Kallade whispered as she staggered in place, the one eyed alien turning back to regard her with caution and confusion. She should already have been dead, Kallade knew, her life blood was flooding out of her to stain the spongey floor below; her legs and arms were starting to feel icy cold and her vision was dimming. But still she stood, for a few more seconds in defiance of her own biology. "For both our peoples' sake you should know.... there are others like me... ready to fight you...until the bitter end.." Kallade smiled faintly and collapsed in a pool of her own blood.

Lillin Sharenza,
Coruscant, The Jedi Temple

"NO!" Lillin swung her gaze around the peaceful garden, wild eyed and panting as a flock of birds fled the tree above her, squawking indignantly at her disruption.

"Lillin are you alright?" Asked an older man in the same humble, brown robes as Lillin herself, standing by the entrance to the garden and regarding Lillin with gentle concern.

"I...I don't know," Lillin said shakily, putting a hand to her sweaty forehead and pushing away a strand of short, orange hair. "I was meditating and then all of a sudden...I don't know... I'm sure it was nothing, Master Kronen." Lillin composed herself, taking several deep breaths and relaxing her posture, guilitly concealing the lightsabre she hadn't even realised she had managed to seize in her hand during her panic. "Did you need something?"

Not me, the council," said Master Kronen, rubbing his stubbly, white beard thoughtfully. "We've had a number of ships suddenly arrive unscheduled in the system, packed to the gills with what seem to be refugees. The council have requested that you take a republic cruiser and a small task force up to start handing out supplies and calm them down while Coruscant's air control organizes some kind of berth for all of them.

Lillin frowned. "I don't think an armed cruiser is going to be very conducive to calming people down, is there a need for us to take such a heavily armed ship for a humanitarian mission,"

Kronen grimaced. "The council is choosing to exercise caution in this instance because it seems as though most of these ships hail from Nar Shaddaa. They might be being overly defensive but supposedly some of them have already been matched with known pirate and smuggler vessels,"

Master Kallade was heading to Nar Shaddaa Lillin thought uneasily, though she hid her concern. "What on earth would convince pirates and smugglers to abandon Nar Shaddaa in favour of Coruscant?" she wondered aloud.

"That's what the council is worried about," said Kronen grimly. "Nobody's really sure yet so if you have the chance try and interview some of these people and figure out what happened,"

"Understood," Lillin said solemnly, brushing off the dirt on the knees of her pants from where she had been kneeling to meditate. "I'll round up some volunteers and be on my way,"

"Good," said Kronen. "I'll be coordinating things on the ground so we'll be in touch, the Vesperia is the ship that's been assigned to this mission, her crew is already loading up with supplies and preparing to launch so they'll be expecting you shortly,"

"Alright," Lillin said, walking past Master Kronen on her way out of the garden.

"Oh and Lillin?"

"Yes?"

"When you have a chance reflect on whatever vision disturbed you so much. I fear it may be an omen of something grave yet to come,"

Last edited:
As the exchange between Mahaliel and Lonsar began to get more heated, the latter threatening the Sith Lord with a possible bounty on his head, one intel officer, another Human by the name of Shad, stood intently, his blaster rifle trained on Mahaliel's head. As the two continued to stare each other down, Shad's acute senses caused his attention to shift upwards, towards the ventilation shafts just above the main bridge. Squinting his eyes slightly, he began to detect the faintest movement. Through the cage like grating, he saw the smallest glimpse of what seemed to be a pair of ominous glowing eyes, glaring downward. Shad's reflexes kicked into high gear and he impulsively fires off two plasma rounds into the shafts above. The still hiding Tragedis is taken completely by surprise as the very well placed shots collapse the fragile support grates beneath him, causing him to fall right through the duct system and crash onto the bridge floor below, right in the middle of the tense stand off. Everyone gasps is surprise as Shad immediately bares down on his fallen quarry.

"Not another step dreg! Now on your feet and I want your hands where I can see them! Move!" shouts Shad with authority.

Tragedis casually dusts himself off and turns to face the keen officer that had so expertly managed to bring him low from his vantage point "I am impressed, little man. Your aim is indeed something to behold." he says in a mocking tone.

"Marksman five times running with the Republic Vanguard Academy, freak...I suggest you not try anything because if you do, the next shot is going right through your skull." says Shad, his finger tightening on the trigger.

Tragedis merely chuckles, seemingly unconcerned that a rifle is pointed directly at his head "But of course officer, why I wouldn't dream of it...and to show my good will, I shall now relinquish my weapon to the one who humbled me so." says Tragedis as he unlatches his light saber hilt from his belt.

"Nice and slow...hands where I can see them!" yells Shad.

Tragedis complies, all the while a sinister and smug grin plastered across his face as he displays his light saber hilt in Shad's full view.

"Kick it over, slowly..." says Shad.

The Sith Lord slides the glistening weapon across the floor with his foot and it comes to rest just inches from Shad. Meanwhile, S-9 discreetly sounds off over Mahaliel's hidden comm piece "Lord Mahaliel, I've successfully patched into the Hyper Drive power cells. They have the coordinates to a vector lane that heads straight for Coruscant."

"Can you re-calibrate for Korriban, S-9?" asks Mahaliel.

"The coordinate bypass is strongly encrypted, but it shouldn't take me more than a few minutes."

"Excellent, inform me when you've broken through." says Mahaliel.

Back with Tragedis and Shad, the latter looks down at the light saber hilt resting near his foot and it's than that Tragedis reaches out with the Force, violently seizing Shad's mind with a diabolical variation of Force Manipulation he mastered back on Korriban. The sharp shooting intel officer goes limp, every muscle in his body convulsing uncontrollably. Slowly, Shad begins to turn the barrel of his rifle around to face his own person.

"Why what ever is the matter officer, would you still prefer for me to keep my hands where they are?" says Tragedis with a blood curdling laugh.

Shad inches the barrel closer to his face, trying with every ounce of will he has to resist whatever was making him do this.

"Shad what the hell are you doing...stop!" yells another officer before he angrily looks at Tragedis "Let him go maggot, or so help me I'll blast you where you stand!"

Tragedis simply flicks his wrist slightly upward, which results in the other officer being thrown across the to other end of the bridge using The Force "Let's not interrupt Officer Shad here, he's having a moment of introspection."

Still trying to fight it off, Shad than places the barrel of the rifle into his own mouth and pulls the trigger...blood being sent in all directions, flecks of crimson fluid scattering across the Sith Lord's face as he smiles with psychopathic glee. He than calls his light saber to his hand using The Force and ignites it in mid air
"Now than, where were we?"

Suddenly an alarm goes off on a nearby dial console, catching a nearby officer's attention. He urgently brings up some holo data "Um people...I hate to interrupt but we got incoming!" he yells as nearly a dozen of the mysterious alien fighter craft blares across the 890's scanners "There's a whole squadron of whatever the hell those things are right outside the main port hull, and their turrets have just locked on!"

"Initiate the Hyper Drive coordinates than, you blithering fool!"
shouts Tragedis.

The officer tries to input a manual sequence "No good, somebody has engaged the override, the Bridge consoles are locked out of the Hyper Drive Cells!"

"Mahaliel, did S-9 do this?!"

"Come in S-9, I need you to engage the Hyper Drive now!" says Mahaliel.

"It's going to take me a few more minutes to auto encrypt these coordinates to a vector lane towards Korriban my lord. If I engage now, the redundant protocol will kick in and we will end up just outside Coruscant space."

"Less than nine milli parsecs before they fire!" shouts the officer.

Tragedis walks up to Mahaliel and rips the comm piece right out of his ear, he than shouts into it
"Forget it S-9, we're out of time. Engage the Hyper Drive now!"

"As you wish..." says S-9 as he initiates the Hyper Drive Cells as the 890 blasts off into Hyper Space and disappears mere moments before the alien fighter ships unleash a barrage of devastating laser fire...

nh1 nh1

As the ship jumped into hyper space, he couldn't help but close his eyes for moment. Even though his face remained calm, he couldn't help but inwardly give a sigh of relief. The undercurrent of fear was still palpable but at least they were on their way to Coruscant and out of the path of whatever was slaughtering the people of Nar Shadda. He took a deep breath as he collected himself.

He opened his eyes. "You've tortured my people. Don't think your forgotten. But I hope we won't have any more incidents. Whatever you think you may want to do, we are now on our way to Coruscant. Any move to destroy this ship and everyone here will be blasted across ten different parsecs. So i suggest you hold still.

With that he turned his back to the criminals. He began once more operating his ship. "Sleg get that man some help. Get the comms going. I want hyperspace stabilization. Get the landing gear up. I want coordinates for our incoming. Get the engines a bit cooler. I want to avoid overheating now that we're out of range. I also want a full readout of the ship. Make sure we don't get torn apart. Also, check our shields. Make sure they didn't get any passing shots"

Of course, he knew they hadn't taken any shots. Quite a few monitors would have told everyone in the room so should it have happened. Howeer, what he hoped these sith didn't notice was the subtle hadn gesture he gave in the middle of adjusting the modules for hyperspace travel. The signal was given for his crew to begin the process of activating and detaining the sith.

That meant calling up guards to be ready with guns and energy shields at the doors. If they tried to break out the doors would trigger blast doors which would stall any cutting their way out. At least till the various droid and organic defenders could arrive. Also, every manner of electornic, biological and chemical measure was taken to ensure that whatever had happened or this S-9 would be out of there systems. Trackers began tracing and copying their biological signatures so they could be traced throughout the ship and through the air ducts.

He couldn't help but give a slight upturn of his lips at that. Most would consider the inclusion of a duct system going to the most important hardpoints of the ship as being a poor design decision. However, this was merely a personal choice. Indeed, most of his best memories were in the airducts of various enemy ships. Indeed, most of his agents were designed to move throughout them with great ease. The knowledge of travelling around the ship should intruders board or even provide a great method of travel without other tracking made their inclusion a must. Not to mention the obvious smuggling benefit. Of course, it also meant that he knew what any enemy with half a brain would do should they board his ship. So he knowing about the tunnels beforehand often made the cat and mouse game of enemy elemination quite a bit of fun.

Pulled from his thoughts, a communications warning went off as his comms officer turned to him. A nod let him know to patch it through to the bridge.

"This is Rear Admiral Drekkar of the Star Defender Cala, we believe there might be some refugees onboard. Please respond with your status and allegiance to the New Republic."

He glanced around the room. Obviously, they had noticed their tragectory. From the hyperspace path they had taken to Coruscant, any transport officer could tell it was not a scheduled stop. Most ships followed an order sending out constant relays to a series of comms networks as they passed into hyperspace signalling their trajectory and transport vectors so as to prevent crashes and signal ship type and transport type. It was all very standard. Of course, his ship had blazed out of Nar Shadda with none of these. Any sapient with half a brain could tell this was like riding your hoverbike straight out of the parking zone right into the heart of traffic with no signal or care given to the flow. He could only salute his officers. At least they had made it out with their lives.

Of course, he wasn't going to let anyone's sacrifice here go to waste. "Hello, this is Collun Lonsar with my ship. We have just had an emergency hyperspace jump from nar shadda due to the attack from invaders. They blasted their way straight through the hutts and are burning the sector to the ground. We barely made it out. We have a number of refugees aboard. If you wouldn't mind giving us an adequte place to land or some help. We have quite a few attached craft as well." He gave a quick glance back. Hopefully, this wouldn't get him run through before his offcers were able to send the sos to send some kind of jedi force to apprehend these criminals.

Keep your eyes forward, Keep your eyes forward.

holyman1998 holyman1998 , Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel

As the ship rocketed through hyperspace, the 890 landed with such force near Corusanti space, that the inertia coming out of the jolt could kill a man. Indeed, Mirabella hadn't braced herself properly and when the ship thundered out of hyperspace, she literally smashed her head on a nearby console, completely knocking herself cold. When the dust settled, Lonsar took quick command of the situation. He ordered all the ships auxiliary functions, checked and re-checked. He also opened up communication with a nearby Star Defender. But unbeknownst to the Sith, the Intelligence Officer had set in motion a plan of seize and capture intricately woven within a set of subtle hand signals, known to no one else save for the rest of his highly trained crew.

"Hello, this is Collun Lonsar with my ship. We have just had an emergency hyperspace jump from Nar Shadda due to the attack from invaders. They blasted their way straight through the Hutts and are burning the sector to the ground. We barely made it out. We have a number of refugees aboard. If you wouldn't mind giving us an adequate place to land or some help. We have quite a few attached craft as well."

"I don't think so dreg...your going to initiate the hyper drive once again, and your going to take us to Korriban, now." said Tragedis as he lifted his lightsaber.

"That's a negative, freak. 890 Hyper Drive cells need at least half a solar day to propagate the coolant before being used again." said another officer.

"Is that so degenerate? Well than it looks as if one of you will have to acquire another ship for us." says Tragedis as he turns to look at the officer.

As the banter was being exchanged several other bridge officers had been moving into place, bolstered by Lonsar's hand signals, they were ready to spring a trap. The first officer to address Tragedis threw one arm over his head, releasing a Flax Net into the air above Tragedis' head. The Sith Lord easily cut right through it and Force Pushed the officer several feet across the Bridge. At that another volley of furious laser fire erupted through the Bridge. Tragedis was forced to go on the defensive as he whirled his lightsaber around his body with such speed and precision that he practically created a plasma bubble around himself, successfully blocking most incoming shots. In the melee, another officer had taken aim at Mahaliel and placed to laser shots that ripped through his right leg, causing the other Sith Lord to stagger back. However another operative was ready and waiting and dispatched a neural collar, jamming it brutally onto the Dark Sider's neck from behind. In retaliation, Mahaliel snapped the officer's neck in one quick maneuver, but the damage had been done. In seconds the neural link on the collar seized his nervous system and the Sith Lord collapsed onto the deck.

Tragedis was now left to fend for himself, and with every remaining officer now focusing their unrelenting fire on him, he realized he couldn't keep this defense up forever. He quieted his mind for a brief second and focused all his inner rage against his attackers. As a result, a powerful Force Wave emanated from his very being, blowing his opponents back with the fury of a hurricane. Tragedis looks around and notices his fallen Sith companions and grits his teeth. The attacking officers had already begun to recover and Tragedis saw little options besides escape. The malignant Sith Lord looks Lonsar dead in his eye and smirks "Well played dreg. But we shall meet again...for I always repay my debts." he says with a chilling coldness in his voice.

At that, Tragedis Force Leaps back up to the hatchway of the ventilation duct system and again disappears into crawl ways of the upper hull.

"Track him through the upper hull, get every sensor we have on the data links! The bastard won't get far!" says another officer as he approaches Lonsar and puts a hand on shoulder "Don't worry, we'll get em'. Good call on the signals. The Deck Lieutenant just put in an SOS to the Jedi Temple."

Meanwhile, Tragedis continues to crawl through the maze like labyrinth of the ventilation ducts as the sounds of the various officers below try to track him "Come in S-9."

"I read you clearly Lord Tragedis." says S-9.

"Mahaliel and his apprentice have been captured. I plan to make my way to Korriban without them. Can you track another viable vessel through the ship's Holo Net?

"Possibly my Lord, but many systems on the login arrays have been damaged due to the ship coming out of hyper space so forcefully."

"Just make it happen, I'll be returning to your location shortly."

nh1 nh1

Once the threat left, Collun Lonsar took another deep breath before rapidly turning to the rest of the crew.

"Call up medical. See if we can't save who we can. If anyone has medical training, now is the time to use it. No time to waste. Whoever isn't calling the medics, get us me a sitrep. I want full coverage throughout the ship. See if we can't track this guy. I'd assume he still want's out to Korriban so see if we can't track him. Once we find out what ship he takes, we can.....track him I suppose."

With that he turned back to his own console, and wiped the sweat from his face. It was surprisingly stressful to deal with violence.

He dialed up the rear admiral who had called him as well.

"Rear Admiral, I apologize for disturbing you. We've had an attack. Three criminals attacked with lightsabers and killed some of my crew. I have two of them in custody. But one of them just broke out and is loose on my ship. They have stated they desire to flee to Korriban. I also believe from listening to their chatter that they have an accompalice on the ship. I assume they will attempt to procure a ship that docked onto my corvette here pretty soon. Please advise on the next steps. My people are scrambling to track this person down. Assistance would be appreciated. Thank You."

Hopefully, the criminal could be caught in time.

Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel , holyman1998 holyman1998

Lillin Sharenza
The Vesperia, Above Coruscant

The Vesperia was a good ship, with a smart, professional crew Lillin had decided. The young jedi knight stood on the bridge of the cruiser, off to one side slightly to allow thebridge staff to go about their work unhindered, her bright blue eyes scanning the space and stars ahead through the main viewing port. With her gaze elsewhere, Lillin felt rather than saw the purposeful approach of the Vesperia's commanding officer as he strode towards her with a datapad in hand.

"Any news commander?" Lillin asked, turning her body slightly to invite the officer into a conversation. Commander Mossferat was a career navy man, a stern figure with salt and pepper and only the barest hint of a sagging midsection owed to more than middle age. HE was firm with his crew, but Lillin could tell they liked him nonetheless, which was a good sign.

"We've identified two nearby ships already," said Mossferat crisply, leaning over with his pad so that Lillin could read the report as well. "One of them is a friendly, a viscount class defender that had been hunting missing explorers in the region,"

"Good, hopefully they'll be able to give us a clearer picture of what exactly happened than interviewing traumatised refugees," said Lillin. "What about the other one,"

"It's an 890 Jump but we're having trouble identifying its registration," said Mossferat with a wry expression. "Which likely means its involved in something shady, smuggling most likely, those ships have a lot of cargo space, although its packed to the gills with life signs rather than cargo at the moment,"

"It sounds like whoever is master of that ship has put compassion above their bottom line for today at least," said Lillin, her firm expression softening a little. "We should answer their good deed in kind, hail them and let them know my team and I will take a transport over with food and medical supplies,"

"I'll send along a detachment of marines and medical personnel to assist," said Commander Mossferat with a nod. "It's pretty crowded in there, don't want things getting out of hand,"

"A small detachment," Lillin said quickly. "We don't want to to scare them anymore than they have been already,"

"Very well lady Sharenza," said Mossferat with a sigh. "A small detachment of my friendliest marines. Am I to take it the matter of the Viscount Class defender will be left to my discretion then?"

"I'm sure they'll find a fellow navy vessel more comforting than a jedi," said Lillin with small smile. "I'd like to hear their report as soon as possible, but that's a lower priority than rendering any aid they need, I'll have my communicator with me if you need to make contact,"

"Very well then," Mossferat said, "May the Force be with you Lady Sharenza,"

"You as well Commander," said Lillin with a polite nod, turning to head into the crew quarters to gather up the other jedi as MOssferat began barking orders to his staff behind her.

"You there Lieutenant, attempt to hail that Jump and let them know we're sending over food and supplies and someone get me on line with that Defender! Let's see if they need any help,"

holyman1998 holyman1998
nh1 nh1
Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back