• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Star Wars: Stormtroopers

GhastlySquash

Two Thousand Club
1574280538360.png

Have you ever wanted to explore the galaxy? The Empire is always looking for loyal citizens willing to protect the New Order of Emperor Palpatine. Enlist today at your nearest recruiter.

What the RP is about:

You will be part of a squad of recruits joining the Empire. Starting off as stormtroopers, you will excel through the ranks of academy and eventually patrol on missions in the Outer Rim. Successful candidates may be hand picked for different assignments or even the coveted roles within the ISB and Imperial Intelligence.

What I expect:

- Discord will be necessary for rolling and OOC chat.

- Posting deadlines will be announced and planned

- No powergaming or Mary Sues

Caught my interest. I'm into Star Wars at the moment but when you say rolling do you mean DnD style?

For anyone interested, I've attached the discord link above for people to join the RP. I'll be working now on Academy lore and whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back