• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
It's good to get everyone introduced. Pretty cinematic. Idk if we have everyone from the cs thread with an intro.

At the very least I think we have enough people for me to make a progression post and get us all moving in the correct direction.

Coming up next I’ll Have the Senate make their plans to deal with the new arrivals and discuss the Hand and Metal bones gang who are both presenting the largest issues right now with the former blocking hyperspace lanes and the latter attacking planets. That will give our Jedi characters and NPC’s something to deal with which will in turn give our hand and something to Do. Perhaps the Sith want to help the metal bones gang with their campaign for the sake of inconveniencing the Jedi order? Perhaps the Hand is making a move on Naos hence why they are blocking lanes? Perhaps the Kybal Syndicate will make some moves while both factions are distracted…one never knows.

The fact I'm watching SW Clone Wars on Disney + makes it all the more funny.

Naturally I like to make sure I don't step on toe or what not so, would Fold Space be off limits? I like trying to be unique with Force abilities but I completely understand if that would be a no go.

The fact I'm watching SW Clone Wars on Disney + makes it all the more funny.

Naturally I like to make sure I don't step on toe or what not so, would Fold Space be off limits? I like trying to be unique with Force abilities but I completely understand if that would be a no go.
Folding space seems a bit op would you mind elaborating

It's a technique allowing the wielder to use the Force to teleport an object or possibly one self from one place to another. Naturally you could nerf it.

This guy gonna teleport blaster bolt and return it to sender or something...?

Orbital bombardment? hahaha return to sender go brrrrrrt

There is endless space…well not quite endless but a whole galaxy. I’ll be driving the Senate forward today but feel free to scribble up a character and jump on in.

It's a technique allowing the wielder to use the Force to teleport an object or possibly one self from one place to another. Naturally you could nerf it.
Also sorry for the late reply was out of service range there for a moment. Yes that seems fine…in fact many of our newcomers will find such a trick…familiar.

Also sorry for the late reply was out of service range there for a moment. Yes that seems fine…in fact many of our newcomers will find such a trick…familiar.
Not at all.

I'm sure I can rustle up character :)

Edit point : - So as to not make it OP do you wish to nerf it? By all means do so if it's required. I mean my person won't be using it nonstop it'd be WAY to taxing.

Not at all.

I'm sure I can rustle up character :)

Edit point : - So as to not make it OP do you wish to nerf it? By all means do so if it's required. I mean my person won't be using it nonstop it'd be WAY to taxing.
I’d say it’s a really taxing ability especially with higher levels of energy and I’d like it to require some bit of focus to make it so you aren’t able to warp a persons arm off with a lightsaber swing.

But of course.

I'd have it so that'd be impossible anyway. It wouldn't be much use in a fight because whilst you'd be able to teleport someone away you need to

One: Be holding them and
Two: It'd requite a lot of focus, which would be hard when fighting someone.

It'd be mostly for one's own transportation. I take it there'd be a distance limit ?

But of course.

I'd have it so that'd be impossible anyway. It wouldn't be much use in a fight because whilst you'd be able to teleport someone away you need to

One: Be holding them and
Two: It'd requite a lot of focus, which would be hard when fighting someone.

It'd be mostly for one's own transportation. I take it there'd be a distance limit ?
I’d say jumping between planets would be a no go, a jump between ships could be done but that is about the limit and they must be less than 10,000 km away.

Nice!

And just less 10,000KM.. That about... The middle of America to Africa.. Not bad
Indeed. Granted a star ship can cover that in just a few minutes so it won’t get you all the way out of danger but it’s very very useful, but you some time to get to safety and escape or formulate a strategy.

Oh, would you be able to throw up an OOC thread real quick? I don't know if there are rules against using an interest thread this extensively.

I will gladly do so thanks. Wait is it possible to move this to OCC? We have a lot of banter here that would be a shame to lose.

Well, they wouldn't just get rid of it, they would just post here or pm you or something. I'm also not saying you should delete the thread; we're still recruiting, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back