• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
So they'd start with one less force power than those who play a Jedi or Sith?
Kinda sorta yeah. Without the resources of Jedi or Sith holocrons and temples it makes sense. On the flip side the neutral powers do have options that the others can’t use and you could choose the neutral lightening as a special power and still have it if you really want it, and force empathy can mimic the effects of a mind trick if you can control your emotions well enough.

That is still a nightmare ability for my character lol. You know how big an advantage that is in negotiations!? Plus it wouldn't be an overt and messed up used of the force so it would be hard for a person to retaliate against it. Old fashion Jedi mind trick would start a war.

That is still a nightmare ability for my character lol. You know how big an advantage that is in negotiations!?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not denying that it's a useful ability. I'm just saying that it doesn't really work as an alternative to the jedi mind trick.

It is. GM said that there are an unlimited number of slots.

Oh, LOL.

Well, I hope you get enough sleep, I wouldn't want you to lose sleep over Star Wars.

I'll be at work for a little bit, so we'll see when I can swing in.

Im guessing that is a no?
It’s a yes. If you scroll up just a few messages you will see that I already said we’re open forever. I was just giving you time to go scroll up so you don’t have that awkward “I didn’t check first.” Feeling.

It’s a yes. If you scroll up just a few messages you will see that I already said we’re open forever. I was just giving you time to go scroll up so you don’t have that awkward “I didn’t check first.” Feeling.
Oh, my bad I feel embarrassed now, but thank you for letting me join it might take me a while to make my character though, so my apologies.

Knight boi Knight boi skydude808 skydude808 Pet Panda Pet Panda Jackson123 Jackson123 MocaPoka MocaPoka The Blex The Blex Owlbear Owlbear Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Bronco Bronco Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Here we go y’all. Like lil Wayne says… sorry for the wait. You can just put where you want to start for now and make your moves from there. There is not a solid structure as to where you start. I put a meeting event in Coruscant, but it is by no means mandatory that you start there.

If no one else is interested I’m gonna go ahead and make the leader of the Kybal Syndicate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back