• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hahaha probably but it will also be hilarious that the 6'1" Chiss has to go all out on a 4'8" Twi'lek

Hahaha probably but it will also be hilarious that the 6'1" Chiss has to go all out on a 4'8" Twi'lek
Lol. I think the size gap expectation goes out the window when the force is involved but yes indeed. Though to be fair the chiss aren’t well known for being particularly strong. Though the same is true for the Twi’lek.

The better question…does one think they could convert such a Chiss to the dark side? I left a few juicy bits in there for that sole purpose. He has missing limbs, betrayal trauma, disillusionment with the Jedi council, aaaaand he uses Vapaad…

The even better question is why should the Twilek care about turning him to the dark side when he can just die and stop the potential apprentice from going back to the Light side

The even better question is why should the Twilek care about turning him to the dark side when he can just die and stop the potential apprentice from going back to the Light side
Well if that’s the way you look at it that’s fine as well. Disappointing but nonetheless fine.

How is it disappointing? She's a logic based woman after all she is a part of The Imperial Hand

How is it disappointing? She's a logic based woman after all she is a part of The Imperial Hand
Because it limits the interactions they Can have to duels and combat I’m not saying it’s her that’s disappointing it’s the lost opportunities from such a though process I’m referring to. Though I don’t really see the logic In throwing away valuable assets besides its not like the Jedi would even take him back if he left.

True honestly I didn't even think of that part until after I clicked post tbh but yeah sorry we should have it more than just the two duelling

Either way is fine honestly I’m not really upset either way there is bound to be many different variables in the story and we will have ample interactions for all characters. Sadly I gotta go to sleep now

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

I was toying with the idea of having my character use force rage, would that be alright with you or do you think that'd step on your character's toes too much?

No go ahead use it. Vek uses it as a last resort since she tries to be somewhat level headed in fights

Good good I like to see that. Force powers do after all manifest in a limited number of ways and asking between players is very good etiquette.

Honestly I wanted to use Force Insanity in keeping with her force powers being used more for interrogating but I thought it was too powerful for Vek

Honestly I wanted to use Force Insanity in keeping with her force powers being used more for interrogating but I thought it was too powerful for Vek
Nah no need to worry. There is not a force ability that trumps others, a Jedi or Sith can resist the abilities of one another for a limited time based on their own force power. While resisting an effect you cannot use a force power unless you find a way around that effect to combo into your ability. For example blocking force lightning with your lightsaber can free up your own force power to retaliate. Leaping over a thrown thing, jumping out of the range of another force ability. Etc.

Otherwise any Jedi or Sith instantly wins if they get eyes on another by simply crushing their heart. Non force users are more vulnerable but can take other actions to interrupt the focus of a force user in order to escape like planting a bomb ahead of time, having an ambush ready, or straight up blasting them while beings force choked.

MocaPoka MocaPoka would you like to establish friendship between our characters before the events in the RP? Maybe they could’ve known each other on Coruscant when they were kids/teenagers or something

TheForce TheForce

Finished my character. Is there anything you want me to change about him?

That said, I'm not terrible fond of how he turned out so I might chance him into something else.

Last edited:
Also my last PC character will soon be completed. A scary member of the Iron Shadow legion this way comes.

Take your time. I see no issues so far but I haven’t read In Depth yet
Eh, on second thought. I think I'll change him to something that's a little less rip-off of the Darth Jar Jar theory.

Maybe I'll make him a smuggler/bounty hunter.

TheForce TheForce

If my character is a force user, but doesn't subscribe to views of either the Jedi or the Sith, do they gain the ability to use the jedi mind trick or force lightning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back