• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Do we get to control NPC if we’re gonna make characters that are in command of Star Destroyers?

Ok I finished reading what is going on with the lore, groups, and current characters. I'm game but I would like to know if there is a character that is needed or wanted? Currently it looks like we have all males and force sensitives. So right off I feel like it would be best for me to make a female non-force user. Also no one is currently in the Republic proper (The Ordus Republicus) which I imagine should be a pretty important faction. Also no humans in the current line up.

So I'm fine with human, female, non-force, and with the Ordus Republicus. Is there any kind of role, job, or character type that is wanted though?

Probably gonna rock a bounty hunter/mercenary sort of fella. Though I'm tempted to lean towards mercenary if anyone's looking to hire.
I’d imagine your biggest clients will be the republic, the imperial hand, the crime syndicate, and the Naosian Alliance. The other three factions are very very unlikely to use your services…two of them are very likely to kill you for trying…unless your a Droid then the metal bones might not kill you.

Do we get to control NPC if we’re gonna make characters that are in command of Star Destroyers?
Yes so long as they are total cannon fodders. They can be good at their job but will lose every encounter with a player character if you aren’t there to help them.

Ok I finished reading what is going on with the lore, groups, and current characters. I'm game but I would like to know if there is a character that is needed or wanted? Currently it looks like we have all males and force sensitives. So right off I feel like it would be best for me to make a female non-force user. Also no one is currently in the Republic proper (The Ordus Republicus) which I imagine should be a pretty important faction. Also no humans in the current line up.

So I'm fine with human, female, non-force, and with the Ordus Republicus. Is there any kind of role, job, or character type that is wanted though?
We could definitely use a senator with some gumption, scruples, and Brass cohones.

We could definitely use a senator with some gumption, scruples, and Brass cohones.
Especially if that senator is willing to try and form an alliance with the newcomers…or pressure them into one. Suffice it to say the republic is kinda struggling but it’s still the biggest faction.

Sounds good. I'll start working on a CS. Would you like for me to put it up in the CS forum or DM you for approval first?

Sounds good. I'll start working on a CS. Would you like for me to put it up in the CS forum or DM you for approval first?
Either or is fine with me. If you want to tie her into the plot then dm me. If you wanna wing it and carve out your own storyline with her just toss her in. Either way she will likely meet and interact with my Ambassador character as his entire job is going to meet the faction leaders

Hmmm...

How far up the diplomatic chain can she be (or is best?)

It will likely make more sense for her to be somewhat in the plot so I'll send you the CS first and we can work it from there. I imagine she needs to be fairly high up in the chain if she is going to be dealing with ambassadors from a different galaxy lol.

Hmmm...

How far up the diplomatic chain can she be (or is best?)

It will likely make more sense for her to be somewhat in the plot so I'll send you the CS first and we can work it from there. I imagine she needs to be fairly high up in the chain if she is going to be dealing with ambassadors from a different galaxy lol.
The way I see it we have representatives from a bunch of planets as senators. Making her the rep for a large and influential planet like Coruscant, Naboo, or Mon kalamari would be high ranking for sure. though personally I think being the Representative from Corellia makes the most sense. It’s a high population planet that is right at the front of a hyperspace lane that goes from the core all the way to Naos on the rim of the galaxy. So it makes her very important without outranking other senators and makes her word pretty heavy as she can cut a massive trade line from the core. And given that the other big trade routes have some dangerous factions there like the Metal bones clan or the imperial hand corellia’s hyperspace lane has become like the Aorta of the Republic.

That is a great explain and idea!

Senator of Corellia it is. I can also make the Senator a little "rougher" and street wise compared to other Senators since Corellia isnt exacly a shining jewel in the galaxy.

That is a great explain and idea!

Senator of Corellia it is. I can also make the Senator a little "rougher" and street wise compared to other Senators since Corellia isnt exacly a shining jewel in the galaxy.
Awesome I’m glad you had such good questions. Another perk is the straight shot from corellia to Naos so she would likely be a good candidate for the senator to reach out to the people.

Oh of course lol! That is most certainly maxed! Every other stat is just a "nice to have" in my mind!

Oh of course lol! That is most certainly maxed! Every other stat is just a "nice to have" in my mind!
Lol. In that case I’m sure you will do fine.
If you want to you can use less than 35 points. After you have decided on what to do let me know how many left over points you have and I’ll slide you a perk in exchange.

This applies to all players. You can shed excess points and trade them for a perk I will come up with for you. Then you can choose to use either the perk or redistribute the points after I’ve made my pitch.

Um if it's still open I do have an idea for a character
It’s a whole galaxy my friend there are no limits on player numbers. The more people the more individual stories can exist in the world and the better fleshed out the galaxy will be…in other words, get on in here my dude.

TheForce TheForce

I'd love to join this. However, I'm not super up to date with the current Star Wars canon (I'm more of a legends man, myself). Can I still join?

TheForce TheForce

I'd love to join this. However, I'm not super up to date with the current Star Wars canon (I'm more of a legends man, myself). Can I still join?
Yes indeed you can. Actual Star Wars lore translates into history in this world so your character likely wouldn’t be a historian. But nonetheless you can totally still thrive in this world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back