• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars- Something Beyond -Occ

Should we go for Fast response style or Post order style

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Still a work in progress got bogged down at work yesterday but hoping to finish today if not I’m off work tomorrow and can get it up then for sure

Finally managed to get my rear in gear and finish adapting an older character for this. Now, what be the orders of our most glorious Emperor?

Finally managed to get my rear in gear and finish adapting an older character for this. Now, what be the orders of our most glorious Emperor?
What is your Duty? To serve Emperor's Will.

What is Emperor's Will? That we fight and die.

What is Death? It is our duty.

...While that is very poignant, I was more wondering if we had like, an actual goal given to us by the big man himself, or if we were free to just roam around and get our kicks by killing things we found annoying.

Just so I know on whose ship Dernic has rudely hitched a ride on.

From what I wrote in lore and in my head canon the imperials are kinda on the back foot and trying to reestablish a more solid and permanent presence in the galaxy. Which actually makes the attack on the metal bones clan very strategically sound.

The metal bones clan have control of both Sullest and Mustafar both of which are powerful manufacturing hubs. By taking Sullest from them before they finish their fleet your basically taking all the resources they invested in it and cutting them in half before they can grow into a more deadly threat to everyone. It’s an attack against a terrorist sect so it will be something the Republic cannot oppose for public opinion reasons and it could cause the Empire to be viewed favorably by the neighbors who have no doubt heard about the crazy genocidal waves of droids from refugees.

Hell even failure to wipe the fleet and destruction of the hands fleet would be a beneficial move as it reveals what they are working with and makes the hand look like noble heroes willing to die to save lives.

Plus you have already done the galaxy a huge favor as I was most certainly gonna use this fleet to cause a lot of trouble so yeah…

So, is there going to be a ground assault follow-up on Sullest? If so, is anyone volunteering to have the big man and his squad of killers squatting on their ship?

I'm leaving most of how Sullest goes up to the GM, whatever makes for a better story.

If the Fleet gets merced then you can aid the Response assault we'll have to set up in order to take the system.

If there's a surface left to invade afterward right now then by all means, jump in.

You could also provide back up for Jackson123 Jackson123 , who's keeping tabs on the Extragalactic forces on Naos.

Or maybe if you wanna get political you could engage in some dealings with the Kerbal Syndicate or even smaller criminal organizations. The Hands need to push every angle they can to keep the Republic from gaining too much ground on them.

Hum hum, all intriguing options. I'll just leave it up to a dice roll, and go from there.

If anyone is interested I am working on my own original story idea as well as an additional project. Take a look and let me know if you like it :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back