• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars- Something Beyond -Occ

Should we go for Fast response style or Post order style

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here

TheForce

May The Me Be With You.
Please keep the discussions cordial and age appropriate for the site. Otherwise go nuts.​

I am going to be posting the Leader of the Metal bones Gang and from there the next plot post is going up. Expect the first within an hour and the second within about three.

Alright bear witness to the galaxies mustachioed doom. Meanwhile I’m off to pretend like I’m a couple hundred senators.

Yeah, the Imperial Hands got tons o stuff goin on already.

You could have your fleet meet up with the Rear Admiral's to take stock of what's going on at Laos,

Could try getting in on the Attack on Sullust

Or anything else really, retaking Mustafar, battle with random Republic fleet, one on one death match with rival Sith. Options abound when you've got the Dark Side.

So who all is in favor of me drumming up responses to you guys as they come instead of waiting a full round between posts?

the plus side is it will allow us to progress through plot points and slow interactions faster allowing us to keep the story moving at an organic pace.

the down side is it may get certain posts lost in the flood of replies. As a solution to the downside I suggest we begin listing time locations and interactions in our posts allowing us to better keep track.

Example

Sartorious Khumar
Coruscant Senate Building
12:46 Pm, th of October. Year 616 AFO (After first Order)

~~~The post~~~

Jigajig Jigajig shadowstrikr25 shadowstrikr25 Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Knight boi Knight boi Owlbear Owlbear MocaPoka MocaPoka Jackson123 Jackson123 Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia skydude808 skydude808
Panda

if we get a good enough number of yes votes for fast response then I will get a reply up to those who need one later on today. I cast my own vote for yes so we have 1 Yes and 0 No currently. I will put a poll up top for us to cast our votes.

I vote yes. I would recommend that when we start getting multiple character interactions in one place and time that we be careful to go back to making sure everyone has a chance to respond and post for that specific event. (I'm sure that is common sense to most people though lol)

Last edited:
I'll go with whatever gets the most votes,

More interested in where people are planning on heading, just so I don't step on too many toes at once.

So 3 votes yes, 3 votes that go to the higher voted number. And 6 still need to vote. Plus my own vote which only counts as one for now.

so for now I’ll go ahead and get my next post out. From there I will alter the post order preferences when the last votes are cast.

XD In all honestly that was my thought looking at everyone's post I was like "Bruh everyone out here writing books for their intros"

Most of the posts have been above average in quality certainly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back