• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom < star wars search >

hey! i'm looking for a kylo/ben to play opposite my rey.

-this is a reylo rp. slow burn romance vibes. brace ur tender hearts accordingly
-i tend towards anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs per post (depending on the scene).
-looking for someone to match my effort.
-i love writing so i'm here for the story!! let's make something awesome together

UPDATE:
-I'm also looking for a Poe or a Finn so message me if you're up for playing either of them! it wouldn't necessarily be a romance RP

i have a few AU ideas i'd like to try out, but i'm open for plotting :3

Roommates AU ~ this one is simple and fun and has room for a lot of tension. Ben puts up an ad for a new roommate since his last one, Hux, got engaged and moved out. Rey is kicked out of campus housing after getting caught letting her friend live in her dorm for a few weeks, so she answers the ad. as soon as Rey moves in, they don't get along (mostly due to sexual tension and Rey's annoying friend Finn who comes over a lot and is strangely aggressive towards Ben). this can go in a lot of directions, but I'm picturing lots of house parties, misunderstood conversations, and tense jealous exchanges because why would we make it easy on them

Bookshop AU ~ After a string of failed jobs, Ben Solo inherits his grandmother's bookshop after his mother's death. He can't run it all on his own so he reluctantly hires someone to help--from the resume he assumed it was a gentleman in his late 20s, but a young woman shows up at the Bookshop introducing herself as "Rey". She is eager to help him but he isn't a forthcoming person (think Grumpy Book Nerd Ben Solo). When they find out that the Bookshop will be closed for good if they don't get sales up, Rey starts suggesting expanding their sales to Adult Romance novels, along with some ~creative~ marketing to drum up interest. this plot is obviously more ~adult~ than the others but it's all fade to black per RPN rules

comment here or DM me if you're interested!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back