• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hi there! As the title states, I'm looking for a partner (or several) to rp with in the star wars universe! I do all types of ships (m/m, m/f, f/f, polygamy or platonic relationships/friendships), I rp in 3rd person past tense, and I'm open to mature ideas/plots as long as my partner is 18+ !

I can do ocs, as well as some canon characters, but it depends on who. I'm open to all timelines (prequels, original trilogy, sequels, games, etc.)

I have a few simple ideas that we can expand on:

Two characters that were padawans when they were younger than were separated, they reunite years down the line, where one of them has been turned to the dark side

Bounty hunters (or a bounty hunter being hired to help fight a cause with a Jedi/the rebel alliance) that have to second guess their motives and actions when things get more dire

Rebels trying to hold out against the advances of the Empire, possibly on an excursion to a planet they've never stepped foot on, which leaves a greater threat due to the unknown

Or if you have other ideas we can expand off of those too!!

Last edited:
loup blanc loup blanc how about lets do a Sith or Empire side RP because THE DARK SIDE ARE GOOD THE REBELS ARE TERRORISTS AND THE JEDI ARE SLAVERS!!! sorry I just get very defensive of the Galactic Empire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back