• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars RP|Clone Wars Era

sugarleaf

a cosmic confluence of pyramids hologrammed
Hello! I've been rewatching the Clone Wars and it's really put me in the mood for some roleplay!

I'm looking to play as either Ahsoka or Padmé for this, and looking for Anakins or Ahsokas as partners. So please do not connect asking to play as your OC!

On a side note, romance will only occur between Padmé and Anakin! I'm not looking to do anything with Padmé/Ahsoka or Anakin/Ahsoka.

Plot wise, I want something with plenty of action, whether is has something to do with: spies, bounty hunters, sith lords, assassins, and etc... We can include politics as well, considering how well the Clone Wars incorporated it! But more on the plot will be hashed out once we decide our characters!

As far as rules go, I ask that you provide me at least 2 paragraphs in response and write in 3rd person. I tend to write more than 2 paragraphs, but don't feel obligated to match! As long as you meet the minimum requirement, you'll be good!

Feel free to PM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back