• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star wars roleplay

Looking for :
Padme - Luke
No ocs
Adv lit to novella
Okay with 18+ rp. (but it won't be the center or the roleplay just moments here and there)

I am :
Adv lit to novella
No triggers
I rp as Anakin and capable of multi character.

Plots :
####
(Suitless Vader post Rots.)
Anakin has finally triumphed against the dark side after 7 years within the empire, he finally was able to find his way back to the light. All thanks to his wife. He discovered she's been alive only she had been too sick to reach out to him.
After giving birth to he twins and having agreed to the difficult decision of having them separated and hidden away, Padme lead the rebellion for 7 years but discovering her husband had been her enemy all along had devastating consequences. She'd been injured and now she couldn't leave her medical bed.
She'd heard vader suddenly was missing in action and he completely vanished.
But during one night she woke and found him beside her. Tired, exhausted, broken..
Anakin had so much things to apologize for.

#####
(looking mainly for Luke but multi character roleplayer preferred)

The dark side was traitorous, tempting and full for promises in vain...
Anakin knew that, he fought the darkness surrounding him all his life. But no matter what he did, she was still gone... Padme still died in childbirth even though he refused Palpatine. He tried exposing him, he tried fighting the clones back from the temple and protect all those children.
Padme still died..
In that medical facility on Polis Massa, he saw her die and his world died with her... She died in his arms. The light in her eyes dimmed as she professed her love for him one last time...

That day, Anakin swore that he'd never ever again intervene in this god forsaken galaxy. He was late to fly her off of the capital because he tried helping the temple...
He had been busy fighting for the jedi and now his wife died.

That was the last time in 20 years that Obi-Wan and Yoda saw the jedi knight. He had disappeared and never resurfaced. He left everything behind. He hasn't even the heart to look at his children. It hurt too much.

At least until one curious Luke Skywalker finds himself tangled with the empire and saving a princess with a Corelian smuggler and the search for Anakin ones again is brought to the alliance's attention as the young jedi insisted on finding his father. Luke didn't know what he'll do when he finds him...

Will Anakin join the fight for his son?
Would the emperor leave the older Skywalker or try to turn him to the dark side again?

Last edited:
I would be interested as playing as Luke and a clone trooper

I use a mobile sometimes so I might have some spelling errors. I am okay at grammar

I would say medium usually

I could rp as Cody, Hevy, Hardcase, or denal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back