• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Star Wars: Road of Blood

Daffybebe

Sign up here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/star-wars-road-of-blood-sign-up.348928/

Talk and plan here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/star-wars-road-of-blood-ooc.348929/

Set in an alternate timeline, where Palpatine failed to become the emperor of the Republic and sabotage the Republic. The CIS still attack the clone army with brute force but it has been stuck in a stale mate for years. But, there seems to be a disturbance in the force, something that is not good or bad. This type of force hasn't been felt in hundreds of years.

What could it be?

Who could it be?

And where could it be?

So, looks like most of the ROBLOX RP'ers are coming here. I'll assume that your a Star Wars fan?

DailyRoLord DailyRoLord Hi! I guess all of the roblox roleplayers are coming here. o.o I made a post a few minutes ago and... AN ADMINISRATOR FOR THIS SITE REPLIED TO IT!!!

Ryanblorpblorp Ryanblorpblorp Hey man, I would really like it if you would take this stuff else where, this isn't a re-union thread. Sorry if I sound unfriendly, just thought I had a genuine person who wanted to join.

Ryanblorpblorp Ryanblorpblorp Hey man, I would really like it if you would take this stuff else where, this isn't a re-union thread. Sorry if I sound unfriendly, just thought I had a genuine person who wanted to join.
Okay, i'll go take my stupid butt elsewhere to see if I can find any more roblox players who eventually will want to kick me out of their thread because i'm so dumb annoying. goodbye. I guess i'm unwanted.

I would like to join, but I guess I can't, BECAUSE I'M JUST SOME ANNOYING GUY FROM ROBLOX WHO STARTS SPEAKING SPANISH WHEN I'M ANGRY!!! ESTOY TAN MOLESTA Y TODO EL MUNDO SABE!!!!!!

I am in fact a roblox player who took refuge here, I'm bolramwolffe. And I just said if you wanted to talk with Daily to maybe take it to pms and not cluster my thread. I never said you couldn't join..

I am in fact a roblox player who took refuge here, I'm bolramwolffe. And I just said if you wanted to talk with Daily to maybe take it to pms and not cluster my thread. I never said you couldn't join..
OH. I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE BOLRAMWOLFFE.

I laughed.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back