• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Rising

Kurupt Khaos

udk9VhI.jpg

Which side will you choose?
Borak-12 was at the peak of it's peacefulness. A treaty with nearby planets had been reached and a war that had been raging was finally ended. On this day, your parents granted you permission to go to the park with other children from your neighborhood. You spent most of the day running away and chasing others while playing tag without a care in the world. That is.. until the first bombs dropped. You had sat down to take a break from your game when the skyscraper that had always cast a shadow over your home was violently destroyed by an explosion. You were on your feet in seconds, fear striking your heart. Another explosion blew apart another building and before you realized it, you began to run for the park's gates. You were almost to it when you looked into the sky. A ship bigger than any you'd ever seen was hovering in the sky while it's guns blasted the surface. You stopped in horror as one of the massive guns on the ship spun in place and moved to fire at the park. You looked back at the other kids who were too scared to move, wanting to help. But, before you could even yell "run", a barrage of laser fire passed over the park and everything in it.

Your blood felt like it had turned into ice as the you made out the bodies that were mixed the trees and debris throughout the park. Tears were streaming freely down your face as you turned and ran faster than you ever had. As you ran through the streets, trying to make it home, you witnessed countless images of suffering and peril. People of all races were laying dead or injured in the streets as you ran past. A humming sound filled the air and you looked back towards the ship. Panels in the side of it had opened and ships flew out. You looked back to where you were going and tripped over some of the debris laying in the road. You quickly tried to regain your bearings, but stumbled back on to your bottom. There was a loud crashing sound in front of you and you looked up in terror. One of the ships that had been deployed had landed. The door opened to reveal soldiers in white armor along with battle droids. You scrambled into a hiding spot as a man who seemed to be the leader of the troop stepped out. You watched as he approached a man who had been moaning out in pain and pull out his gun. You couldn't pull your eyes away as he put the gun to the man's head and pulled the trigger.

You turned and ran on the spot, no longer able to contain the fear inside of you. You ran into an alleyway that you knew would lead towards home. Your body ached from the strain of the situation, but you pushed through and continued to run. Home was so close now. You pushed through the pain and were able to make it on to your street. You could see your father standing outside of your home with a blaster rifle in his arms. There was also a vibroblade on his hip and the strange of image of your loving father caused you to slow down. By the time, you were close enough to smell his cooking, your father had put the gun away and charge towards you. In one motion, he swept you off of your feet and began to carry you bridal style. You looked up at him feeling a small feeling of relief.

"D-" You tried to call for your father, but you just devolved into a coughing fit. How much of the dust kicked up from the destruction had you inhaled anyway? "D-" You tried again, but another fit racked you. When you looked up again, your father was looking down on you with a smile.

"It's alright. You don't have to talk." He said warmly. "I'm gonna get you somewhere safe. Just hold on."

You continued to try to speak for the next few moments, but you could only cough. Eventually, you gave up and stared at your father's chest as he continued to run. You had no idea where he was taking you. But, he had been running for several minutes. Wherever you were going, it wasn't too far as after that several minutes he began to slow down. Your father continued to slow until he came to a stop at a door. He lowered you carefully to the ground and produced a key. He made short work of the door and picked you up, placing you over his shoulder. Your father moved down a dark stairway and into a room. He navigated the area like he had done it a million times then turned on a light. The room you entered looked like a bunker of some sort. It was a small cylindrical design that was made with high grade metal and was expertly crafter Did your father create this? You were pulled from your thoughts by your father putting you down in the only chair in the room and strapping you in.

"I'm sorry, my child. I only had enough time and resources to make this one." Your father said as he reached his arms past you to get to the controls. As he typed away at the keys, he continued to speak. "Forgive me. But, I cannot go with you on this journey. My only solace in this moment is that one day you might reunite with your mother."

You tried to struggle out of the straps, but they were too tight. Your father smiled sadly and kissed your forehead. He stepped back out of the small ship and reached to close the door. But, before his hand reached the handle, he stopped himself with a conflicted look on his face. Your father brought his hand back down and looked at you proudly.

"Listen, my child. The truth that I was waiting to reveal to you on your ninth birthday is that you are force sensitive. Far more than your mother and even more so than me. But, that power has attracted forces both good and evil. A man is surely going to come and get you. So.. if these are the last words I will say to you. Then, one last time, let me guide you on your path to the future." Your father said solemnly with gleaming eyes.

“Someone will come for you, my child. A man of great hate and anger who is at the top of the galaxy. But, if you keep your head low and bide your time. One day, you will easily be able to topple him and take everything he has for yourself. Be patient, my child. Your time will come.” (DARK SIDE)

or​

“A wise man will come for you soon, my child. A man of pure wisdom and peace. He will guide you into the future as a disciple of the force. Through his teachings, I know that you will become one who is admired and one who will lead this galaxy into an era of peace. Be good, my child, and may the force be with you.” (LIGHT SIDE)

Dark side.

Not often portrayed and could be a lot of fun. Utter power is the only way to protect the ones you love.

Is this choice going to determine their fate forever, or just their origins? Because while I agree with ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R that it would be interesting, Im a sucker for that sweet, sweet character development in turning back to the light >:3c

“Someone will come for you, my child. A man of great hate and anger who is at the top of the galaxy. But, if you keep your head low and bide your time. One day, you will easily be able to topple him and take everything he has for yourself. Be patient, my child. Your time will come.” (DARK SIDE)

That's the last thing you remember your dad saying before your ship launched and you fell unconscious. When you awoke you were in a dark cell on a Sith Legion ship. Soon after you were taken to meet Darth Modus. But, you had a mission to focus on right now. No time to reflect on the 11 years of torture and training. You had received your first mission from Modus to come to the planet Sessicx. He suspected that there was a leader of the Planetary Alliance there and wanted him eliminated.

Mission #1: Sighted on Sessicx
Objective - Find Maloris Viken
-Gather information on target
-Learn his whereabouts
-Devise a plan to get to him
-Eliminate Target
-Escape planet

You stood outside the small disguised Legion ship you were on and closed the outline of your mission on the console. The crew that had came with you was small consisting of a pilot, a mechanic, a medic, and a soldier. They had proven reliable and had run smaller missions with you. So, they are dependable, but you doubted that they could survive a firefight on an enemy planet. You turned to face the nearby city. It was time to get started. You need to collect information so you had to decided where to go.

1. The Slums - The poorly kept slums of the city that are host to many low lives and poor.
2. The Marketplace - The central platform for business in the city. It's crowded and there a lot people of different personas.
3. Abandoned District - This area doesn't have much traffic so there are little to no people around here except for a few shady individuals.
4. The Heights - Undoubtedly the area where the well off in Sessicx live. People are harder to deal with here, but they might also be some turncoats.

Make your choice carefully. One may lead to more allies, but another may lead you to secrets and discoveries you'll find useful later on. And if you play your cards right.. you may realize an ability few with the force have ever held..

ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R TheFlyingWriter TheFlyingWriter

Each region holds promise, so it is quite hard for me to decide. I'll go on a whim and pick The Heights.

Personally, I say the complete opposite and go for the Slums. People who are poor can be weird, but they have nothing to lose in terms of drama/politics/reputation. If anything, they'll want some compensation, but beggars can't be choosers, so thinking rationally, they won't have outlandish requests; even a few credits will be huge for them.

The Marketplace would be too crowded and we could be easily followed or spied on in the crowd, and the Abandoned District seems a little risky (shady characters willing to give us info will be willing to give info on us to others). And I would say the same could be said for the Slums in tht regard, but no shady individuals were mentioned there sooooo

The Heights doesn't have anything particularly off-putting about it, but I jist think it would be harder to get info out of them. ?

Sorry that was long! Tl;dr, my vote is Slums! ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back