• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
No idea why you would think that...

*Cen giving important briefing before mission*

Neva: "OMG are you done yet!? The Emperor is gonna die of old age before you get done talking, Bucket Head! Damn I need a drink now!" *Walks out of briefing*

She would have been really harsh to them in the beginning. Not wanting to get to close to them because of the high fatality rate of A-Wing Pilots. But if they have survived a few mission with her they would be in her "friend category" and she would be extremely protective of them and constantly inviting them to bars to drink with her. birdgeoisie birdgeoisie

Hmm i think she an milo would definitely be bros then, if thats 👌 with u
Milo has been an a-wing pilot for quite awhile and hasn't blown up yet, so!!

Alright, so High Moon High Moon made me realize that I haven't really dealt with ranks. So, there's Cen, who's the Commander. Under him is Red Two, the Captain ( ONI ONI ) , and then the Ones of the other Groups are Lieutenants.

ria is posted! if anyone wants to chat friendships or anything, just let me know

she is! Though I doubt a lot of Corellians want to claim her as one of them since she spied/smuggled for a lot of the noble families and didn’t really have loyalty to anyone so she would’ve ended up double crossing quite a few people

The LT in Blue is the youngest person... just like the real military... I'm slightly annoyed by that even though I made Neva's age. Lol.

hello i was Struck by inspiration and had to draw it
Blue team energy leans towards Big Dumb with Good Intentions
HqnuxWv.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back