What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Renegade Squadron (Closed)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, LGTBQ Friendly, Platonic, Romance, Star Wars

Midoria

Bad Civilization!
No idea why you would think that...

*Cen giving important briefing before mission*

Neva: "OMG are you done yet!? The Emperor is gonna die of old age before you get done talking, Bucket Head! Damn I need a drink now!" *Walks out of briefing*

Midoria

Bad Civilization!
She would have been really harsh to them in the beginning. Not wanting to get to close to them because of the high fatality rate of A-Wing Pilots. But if they have survived a few mission with her they would be in her "friend category" and she would be extremely protective of them and constantly inviting them to bars to drink with her. @birdgeoisie

birdgeoisie

Hmm i think she an milo would definitely be bros then, if thats 👌 with u
Milo has been an a-wing pilot for quite awhile and hasn't blown up yet, so!!

Rusty of Shackleford

Six Thousand Club
Alright, so @High Moon made me realize that I haven't really dealt with ranks. So, there's Cen, who's the Commander. Under him is Red Two, the Captain (@ONI) , and then the Ones of the other Groups are Lieutenants.

geminiy

v tired
she is! Though I doubt a lot of Corellians want to claim her as one of them since she spied/smuggled for a lot of the noble families and didn’t really have loyalty to anyone so she would’ve ended up double crossing quite a few people

Midoria

Bad Civilization!
The LT in Blue is the youngest person... just like the real military... I'm slightly annoyed by that even though I made Neva's age. Lol.

High Moon

The First Pasha of the Triumvirate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)