• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars Rebirth: Jedi Enclave (CLOSED FOR NOW)

genevys

okay
Roleplay Type(s)

STAR WARS REBIRTH
JEDI ENCLAVE

It is the year 5 AFE. Five years have passed since the end of the Clone War. Evil infests the Galaxy from all corners as the Republic becomes a distant memory. Within the next few years, the Galactic Empire will completely conquer the entire galaxy and spread its influence throughout it.

Your goal, as a surviving Jedi on a backwater planet in the Outer Rim, was once to restore peace and harmony in the wake of the Republic's dissolution. Now you desperately cling to life, hiding from an Empire that wants nothing more than your swift destruction. In the last five years, most of the Jedi Enclave on Bekara has been able to avoid destruction, including yourself and five others. Unfortunately, your luck is running out.

The Imperial Court, an organization of Force users loyal to the Empire and its citizens, will soon discover you. It is their goal to ensure that you are either eliminated or become a member of their organization. Nothing can prevent it; it is inevitable. Will you fight back? Can you cling to your dead ideals? Or will you surrender to their mercy?

The Empire is relentless, and you have already lost the battle before it has begun. The question is — what will you do with the time you have left?

Hello everyone! My name is genevys, and for the past few years I've been working on a complete overhaul of the Star Wars universe — a project I'm calling Star Wars Rebirth. Rebirth follows only the events of the first six films in the Star Wars franchise, which will allow for a fresh start in a franchise stripped of its flavor. Put aside any preconceived notions you may have about Star Wars lore; it's 2005, Revenge of the Sith has just come out, and we're ready to build our own continuity.

The goal of Rebirth is to create a more coherent story than its predecessors and a deeper world to explore, while keeping the Star Wars feel of that the original movies gave. A key feature of Rebirth is its internal continuity, which will be built upon by players and GMs alike, and will place a high priority on narrative consistency.

As a fan of Star Wars, I was disappointed in what the franchise had become in recent years. I found it lacking that feeling that the original movies brought, so I set out to do it on my own — with the help of others. Jedi Enclave will be the first official roleplay set in Rebirth's universe. This will be a shorter-term roleplay focused on the survival of a small group of Jedi survivors in a galaxy that has turned against them.

Players will be able to create both Jedi and Imperial characters, but there will only be six slots available for Jedi. Those who are members of the Imperial Court will have fewer restrictions in creating their characters, and I'm estimating that somewhere between seven and eight slots will be available, depending on how things go moving forwards, but I won't be strict when it comes to this. A quick heads up — if you make a Jedi character, they will most likely not survive to the end.

Regarding posts, I will leave it up to player intuition. Quality over quantity, of course, but at least a few sentences. As long as you put thought and care into what you're writing I won't mind. I'd like at least one post per week, but I understand that real life gets in the way sometimes and it makes things hard.

I will be hosting a Discord server for OOC interaction and planning.

Next, some rules and guidelines!

1. Please be respectful towards other people that are involved. This one is a given.
  2. Follow all RPN rules. Also a given.
  3. Please only use content from the first six movies — Episodes 1 through 6. Wookieepedia is a great resource for this in my opinion, because they list their entries' appearances. I'm also available if you have questions what you can and cannot add to your characters / in roleplay, so don't be shy :)
  4. If you're going to be absent for longer than a week, I would greatly appreciate a heads up first to avoid unnecessary lulls in the posting frequency if possible.
  5. The most important one. Have fun!

Lore · OOC · Characters

It is the year 5 AFE. Five years have passed since the end of the Clone War. Evil infests the Galaxy from all corners as the Republic becomes a distant memory. Within the next few years, the Galactic Empire will completely conquer the entire galaxy and spread its influence throughout it.

Your goal, as a surviving Jedi on a backwater planet in the Outer Rim, was once to restore peace and harmony in the wake of the Republic's dissolution. Now you desperately cling to life, hiding from an Empire that wants nothing more than your swift destruction. In the last five years, most of the Jedi Enclave on Bekara has been able to avoid destruction, including yourself and five others. Unfortunately, your luck is running out.

The Imperial Court, an organization of Force users loyal to the Empire and its citizens, will soon discover you. It is their goal to ensure that you are either eliminated or become a member of their organization. Nothing can prevent it; it is inevitable. Will you fight back? Can you cling to your dead ideals? Or will you surrender to their mercy?

The Empire is relentless, and you have already lost the battle before it has begun. The question is — what will you do with the time you have left?

--

Hello everyone! My name is genevys, and for the past few years I've been working on a complete overhaul of the Star Wars universe — a project I'm calling Star Wars Rebirth. Rebirth follows only the events of the first six films in the Star Wars franchise, which will allow for a fresh start in a franchise stripped of its flavor. Put aside any preconceived notions you may have about Star Wars lore; it's 2005, Revenge of the Sith has just come out, and we're ready to build our own continuity.

The goal of Rebirth is to create a more coherent story than its predecessors and a deeper world to explore, while keeping the Star Wars feel of that the original movies gave. A key feature of Rebirth is its internal continuity, which will be built upon by players and GMs alike, and will place a high priority on narrative consistency.

As a fan of Star Wars, I was disappointed in what the franchise had become in recent years. I found it lacking that feeling that the original movies brought, so I set out to do it on my own — with the help of others. Jedi Enclave will be the first official roleplay set in Rebirth's universe. This will be a shorter-term roleplay focused on the survival of a small group of Jedi survivors in a galaxy that has turned against them.

Players will be able to create both Jedi and Imperial characters, but there will only be six slots available for Jedi. Those who are members of the Imperial Court will have fewer restrictions in creating their characters, and I'm estimating that somewhere between seven and eight slots will be available, depending on how things go moving forwards, but I won't be strict when it comes to this. A quick heads up — if you make a Jedi character, they will most likely not survive to the end.

Regarding posts, I will leave it up to player intuition. Quality over quantity, of course, but at least a few sentences. As long as you put thought and care into what you're writing I won't mind. I'd like at least one post per week, but I understand that real life gets in the way sometimes and it makes things hard.

I will be hosting a Discord server for OOC interaction and planning.

--

Next, some rules and guidelines!

1. Please be respectful towards other people that are involved. This one is a given.
  2. Follow all RPN rules. Also a given.
  3. Please only use content from the first six movies — Episodes 1 through 6. Wookieepedia is a great resource for this in my opinion, because they list their entries' appearances. I'm also available if you have questions what you can and cannot add to your characters / in roleplay, so don't be shy :)
  4. If you're going to be absent for longer than a week, I would greatly appreciate a heads up first to avoid unnecessary lulls in the posting frequency if possible.
  5. The most important one. Have fun!

Lore · OOC · Characters

Last edited:
wicked! the lore thread is already up. i recommend reading through it before thinking up a character, since a lot of existing star wars lore doesn't exist. i'm open to questions too!

Ok. I could not stay away. I shall deposit my interest as well.

i was wondering if you were going to say anything or just liked the idea XD
Well i did initially comment on interest but retracted it. I sent you a message about why but i think itll be just fine :)

That works! We only have ~2 Imperial Court characters in the making so it'll be nice to have a third.

I'm going to be putting the interest check on hold pretty soon - we have a lot of participants and I would hate for things to get overcrowded.

Interested!^^ Are there any Jedi left?

There are!

And with that, I'm putting the interest check on hold until further notice. Thanks to everyone who has joined so far!

I would like to potentially reserve a spot. 👀 I'm at work and on my phone so I can't properly read your bb code. When I get home in roughly 4-5 hours I'll give better confirmation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back