• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HolographicHydra

Two heads are better than one!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
~Hello There~
Hello! I'm HolographicHydra! It's a mouthful, I know, so feel free to call me Hydra, or whatever nickname you feel fits!
A few things about me to start off with!
I'm an avid roleplayer, having started writing around 10 years ago.
I'm not really new to this site! My old account is WolfOfProphecys, but it's been mostly inactive for around a year and a half, and I wanted to start anew.
I work. This does mean that sometimes replies can be few and far between, but I do my best to keep active and to reply as often as possible.
I'm open to all ideas, so feel free to PM me any ideas you may have, related to my plots or not!
And now, onto the plots!
As a note, all plots are available, they'll be removed otherwise. Also, if you have anything to add, feel free to ask away!
Also, pairings can be romantic or platonic. Some make more sense with one or the other.
I also don't mind which role or gender I play!​

Episode LXVI - Return of the Plots
All of these plots are Star Wars based. If you can't find one here that you like, but have your own idea in mind, PM me! I'm willing to play OCs also, and multiple characters! I don't mind how many characters you'd like to take, be it one or multiple!

Defying Fate
Anakin Skywalker x Obi-Wan/Leia/Luke/Padme

When Chancellor Palpatine revealed to Anakin Skywalker that he was, in truth, the Dark Lord of the Sith known as Lord Sidious, he expected to be gaining a new apprentice, more powerful and loyal than the last. However, it turns out that the Jedi Knight is much smarter than Sidious expected, and Skywalker instead defied him, attempting to destroy the Sith Lord instead of falling for his enticing words, having decided that he himself was strong enough to protect his wife, that he could save her without falling.
But somehow, Sidious had a backup plan. Striking Skywalker down, close to death, he had the Jedi cloned, creating Darth Vader even as he froze the original in carbonite, ensuring that if he ever needed another that the original was close at hand.
Now, years later, a group board the Death Star. Believing Anakin Skywalker to be Darth Vader, they're shocked to find a familiar man frozen in carbonite, locked in the lower levels.

Notes: I'd prefer to play Anakin, but the character played by you can be anyone that would fit, including Padme, if we decide she survived. It's all up for discussion.

Forgotten in the Sands of Time
Anakin Skywalker x Obi-Wan Kenobi/Padme Amidala/Ahsoka Tano
The Jedi never visited Tatooine, and the Nabooian Starship never even touched upon it's surface. Years later, in the middle of the Clone Wars, a Jedi Master/Senator/Jedi Knight crash lands upon the sandy planet. Unable to leave without first fixing the ship, and unable to call for help from any ally, they're forced to head for the nearest civilised area to look for a mechanic. They find themselves directed to a small shop, and a slave, strong with the Force and willing to help them.

A Change of Heart
Anakin Skywalker x Obi-Wan Kenobi/Padme Amidala
The plots goes as Canon. Anakin Skywalker falls, Order 66 happens, and he meets Padme and Obi-Wan on Mustafar. However, no one wins the ensuing fight and, with both sides exhausted and hurting, and Padme screaming at them to stop, they talk. With Anakin realising that they're right, that he's gone too far and he's being played with, he agrees to go with them. However, nowhere is safe for a Jedi, Senator, and a Sith on the run. It's a game of cat and mouse, and trust is essential, if they can find it again.
Note: I'm happy to play two characters for this, or indeed have Obi-Wan or Padme die in some plot twist, to have it be a simple pairing. If Padme is involved, the twins would have to be discussed, but since they'd be babies it's unlikely to be too much of an issue

Any Other Plots!

I'm happy to listen to any plots you may have in mind, be it with canon characters or OCs! As such, I'm also happy to alter the above plots to be OC orientated, or to change characters to better fit what you might have in mind! I'm also happy to do any era in the timeline, my plots just happen to revolve around the Prequels and the Clone Wars!

Definitely interested in these plots, though I’m much more of an OC player myself. I was wondering if you had any ideas to maybe tweak these hooks, as you mentioned, to fit OCs? Regardless they’re fantastic AU ideas, particularly fond of Anakin being on lay away in the Death Star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back