• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars, Old Republic RP interest check

I plan for my dude to be near the end of his training having mastered Djem So, Ataru and Juyo, as well as having learnt the other forms your Sith Lord knows including that new combination form. Average in midiclorians, but his control of the force is exceptional.

Also I actually really liked the first suggested plot being an all out war between the Mandalorians and the Sith. Roleplays that pit players against each other over npcs always do better regarding activity, I find.

Double also, I have a few suggestions as to how this roleplay can be organised better, if the dm is willing to hear me out. First order (no pun intended) of business being creating a discord server to handle ooc chatter.

I plan for my dude to be near the end of his training having mastered Djem So, Ataru and Juyo, as well as having learnt the other forms your Sith Lord knows including that new combination form. Average in midiclorians, but his control of the force is exceptional.

Also I actually really liked the first suggested plot being an all out war between the Mandalorians and the Sith. Roleplays that pit players against each other over npcs always do better regarding activity, I find.

Double also, I have a few suggestions as to how this roleplay can be organised better, if the dm is willing to hear me out. First order (no pun intended) of business being creating a discord server to handle ooc chatter.

Cool, yea thanks. I was actually hoping to do the first plot as well.

I seem to be coming to this party late, but I am interested in this. If it's still alive that is.

I'd love to try that !
I'm currently involved in a 1x1 SWTOR rp, as a smuggler. I'd love to play a force apprentice, probably more of a grey Jedi or a Light Sith apprentice !
I'm not a pro of OR lore, but I'm alright, and I have google to help fill the gaps as well.

Is this idea still going? I have a Mandalorian Merc I'd love to play. Also, what year is this in? Ideally, I'd want to play her out in the year 3679 BBY, but a couple years give or take are fine as well. I just need it to be anywhere around that and BEFORE the Cold War featured in the MMO. Otherwise the timeline doesn't work for me. :)

Last edited:
Is this idea still going? I have a Mandalorian Merc I'd love to play. Also, what year is this in? Ideally, I'd want to play her out in the year 3679 BBY, but a couple years give or take are fine as well. I just need it to be anywhere around that and BEFORE the Cold War featured in the MMO. Otherwise the timeline doesn't work for me. :)

Stay tuned, Ill be creating my own SW RP very soon based on the premise of this thread. Ill be sure to tag you and all the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back