STAR WARS: Old Republic (Closed)

Well, since we have continued interest and now a GM, here is a pretty basic CS for everyone who wants to start filling it out. Unless ShadSmithGayDemon ShadSmithGayDemon wants to proffer up their own version of a CS. Then that's totes up to you ;-)

Code:
[imageFloat=right](character image goes here)[/imageFloat]
[b]Name:[/b] (your character's name, duh!)

[b]Species:[/b] (your character's species, also duh!)

[b]Affiliation:[/b] (the faction or political group your character associates with)

[b]Height:[/b] (self explanatory)

[b]Weight:[/b] (self explanatory)

[b]Age:[/b] (self explanatory)

[b]Other Physical Details:[/b] (dimensions, hair/eye color, scars, tattoos, etc.)

[b]Background:[/b] (your character's background, to include their place of birth, their family, the events that led them to where they are, enemies and friends made, training they received, etc.)

[b]Skills and Abilities:[/b] (everything from droid repair, to martial skills, to force abilities. Use common sense and don't be a Mary Sue ~NO GREY JEDI~)

[b]Gear:[/b] (please keep these timeline appropriate)
- Weapons:
- Armor:
- Vehicles:
- Droids:

Last edited:
ok..will mine have to be this elaborate?
lol. not at all. I went through a lot of effort to be extremely accurate and detailed about my gear. I don't expect others to do the same. I just hope everyone bothers to make sure that their gear exists in the timeline. For Example, WESTAR brand blasters wouldn't yet exist.

chevi 2.jpegName: Chevi Herihaku

Species: Human

Affiliation: Jedi

Height: 173 cm/5'8"

Weight: 58 kg/129 lbs

Other Physical Details: Brown eyes, brown hair, slim body.

Background: She recently passed the Trials of Knighthood and became a Jedi Knight.

Skills and Abilities:
Has some experience with droid repair and piloting, is skilled with a lightsaber

Gear: (please keep these timeline appropriate)
- Weapons: Her (purple) lightsaber
- Armor: None
- Vehicles: Foray-class blockade runner
- Droids: None

Last edited:
- Vehicles: (I might need some help with this)
- Droids: (Also with this)

For the ships, you can cross reference stuff from the categories HERE (look at stuff under #10 or before) with their articles on THIS database, and find their manufacture year range. As far as the droids... they are a lot more pliable depending on what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Alright... it's been a full week and this doesn't seem to be getting anywhere. I think I'm gonna close this and withdraw my interest. If y'all wanna go and make a different SW req of your own, I'd advise that. But my muse for this is effectively dead.

Users who are viewing this thread