• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars OC?

a z u l a

these violent delights have violent ends.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
"in a fight, they're lethal. around each other, they melt."
Hey there! I'm Queen and I've been roleplaying for about 8 years now, I consider myself semi-lit and usually post between 3-5 paragraphs, depending on my partner's style I can do more or less. I am a HUGE Star Wars nerd and I've really been craving a good Star Wars roleplay for a while now. I have one OC I have been dying to use and a few plots in mind for her. I always play a female character but I don't mind doubling as a male (or multiple characters) as well! I would LOVE to play Kataly'a (my OC) as Kylo Ren's love interest, but if you prefer an OC I would be more than happy with that. If we are doubling I am also not opposed to playing Kylo as your character's love interest and you playing an OC for mine. I'm pretty flexible with plot and such :)

Character:
I would absolutely love to use my OC Kataly'a Kaas. I usually use her in the sequel time setting but she can be modified for other time periods and plots. She's a Sith princess from the jungle planet Drumond Kaas, her mother was the former queen and her father a Sith (both deceased). In sequel time setting she becomes Kylo Ren's apprentice and is training to become a Knight of Ren. While she is a Sith she is torn between the light and the dark, eventually she may become a Grey Jedi depending on the plot.

Here's her aesthetic board if you please:

Plot:
  • Our characters are both Knights of Ren/Sith (depending on time period) and they begin to question their leaders, eventually deciding to rebel and overthrow them. They could become Grey Jedi or stay Sith's and create their own Empire.
  • My character is a Sith/Knight of Ren (depending on time period) and yours is a Jedi/member of the Resistance. They are continuously trying to kill one another (maybe one goes undercover?) but end up falling in love and have to decide between their cause and each other.
  • I have a few ideas in mind that aren't fully formed that I would love to discuss
  • Force-bonds are fun and I would love to play around with one between our characters.
  • I of course love romance but I also need more plot than just that, action and angst are my specialties. I don't want just happy fluff, I enjoy making my characters struggle to build plot.
  • I also enjoy more darker plots (they are Sith after all) and tragic star-crossed lovers

If you're interested or have any questions please PM me! As I said I'm pretty flexible so hit me with any ideas you have and we can probably work something out.

Are you still looking? And would you mind, if I played one of my oc's and it would be more a friendship relationship?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back