• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars OC/CC RP

Pixelleci

Pixeled
Hey everyone! I’ve recently been enthused about doing a Star Wars plot! I feel more comfortable playing canon characters, so if you would like to pair an OC with someone or another canon character, let me know!

I am looking for literacy, someone who is fairly consistent. My plots usually include mature themes, just a forewarning. I have watched all the movies, watched some on Clone Wars, and played all of the games. I haven’t done any comic reading/book reading, however.

As for the RP itself, I’m looking for something romance based! MxF preferred, but I can do MxM/FxF. Maybe SoL, and definitely some action! What’s Star Wars without a lightsaber battle or some intense missions every now and then?

Characters I will play, from favorited to least: Ahsoka Tano, Rey, Kylo Ren, Anakin Skywalker, Padme, Poe Dameron, Obi-Wan, Jango/Boba Fett, possibly others if you ask!
I’m happy to make an OC for you if you please. Let’s talk! Thanks for reading.

Hey everyone! I’ve recently been enthused about doing a Star Wars plot! I feel more comfortable playing canon characters, so if you would like to pair an OC with someone or another canon character, let me know!

I am looking for literacy, someone who is fairly consistent. My plots usually include mature themes, just a forewarning. I have watched all the movies, watched some on Clone Wars, and played all of the games. I haven’t done any comic reading/book reading, however.

As for the RP itself, I’m looking for something romance based! MxF preferred, but I can do MxM/FxF. Maybe SoL, and definitely some action! What’s Star Wars without a lightsaber battle or some intense missions every now and then?

Characters I will play, from favorited to least: Ahsoka Tano, Rey, Kylo Ren, Anakin Skywalker, Padme, Poe Dameron, Obi-Wan, Jango/Boba Fett, possibly others if you ask!
I’m happy to make an OC for you if you please. Let’s talk! Thanks for reading.
You have my attention....

This sounds fantastic!

I've been looking for an RP like this for a long time. I'm interested in doing an RP with Ahsoka, both post- and pre- Order 66, whichever you would prefer.

Clone Wars Era-
Name: "Shadow-Wolf"/"Shadow-1"/"Shadow-Leader"
Species:Human/Clone
CC Number-CC-1984
Phase:I and II
Armor colors:
Main-Black
Secondary color-Gray
Visor Color-Dark Red
Unit: 212th Attack Battalion,Utapau Shadow Troopers
Favorite saying: "Clankas? I hate em, and I destroy em pretty good to."
Extra info: Shadow/Shadow-Wolf was originally in the 104th Battalion "Wolf-Pack" before being transferred to the Utapau Shadow troopers due to the fact that ARC trooper numbers were dwindling and Shadow troopers could simply not be trained fast enough to keep up with the droid army of the Confederacy of Independent Systems and the Sith. He named himself Wolf in honor of his former commander, and took on the role as leader of the Shadow Troopers. (During Order 66 he was able to convince his troopers that it was a mistake and they fought the other clones who attempted to eliminate the jedi. This is somewhat true in some forms of the lore.)

Any other era-
Name: James Shadow
Alias:"Wolf"
Species:Mandalorian/Human
Skin Color: Dark Brown/African-American
Clan: Shadow Clan (Currently the second in line to clan leader)
Gear: DLT20A Blaster Rifle, DC15S Blaster Pistol,Dark Saber (Not the actual one, he made a custom vibro-sword) ,2 thermal detonators, Z-6 Jetpack, ripped black cape (sometimes), Helmet Antenna,Elite helmet
Ship Type: Marauder class Corvette
Ship Name: "Mandalore's Hound"
Paint Scheme:Completely black
Crew:Currently looking for crew members, but has a pet Loth-Wolf named "Dark-Fang"
Other info:James is not a part of the Mandalorian species, but rather of the Mandalorian guild found on many planets. He took up bounty hunting as a career, but hunts down imperial officers and troops as a hobby on the side. He is currently looking for crew members to fly on board "Mandalore's Hound", a Marauder class Corvette stolen by his grandfather from the Republic, and passed down through the generations as the flag-ship of the Shadow clan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back