• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: New Republic

alixhuranu

Leader of Assassins
"The Empire. The First Order. These were all just minor inconveniences for the Republic. Now, as a time of peace falls over the Galaxy a new threat slumbers in the dark, slowly rising to power. Jedi temples are being erected. Jedi are coming out of hiding. Newly found Force Sensitive beings are being trained.

A group of Force Sensitive beings are searching for their Kyber Crystals. A drak menace watches the group from the Shadows, waiting for his Master's Order to find the strongest of the group, and strike the others down."

Hello there, I have just recently returned from a hiatus. Right now, I am currently looking for another Star Wars fan, who wants to create a story set some odd years after the Rise of Skywalker. If you would like to have a competent partner, who is well versed in the Lore of Star Wars, and an OC centered roleplay where the twists and turns are up to us, then I am your guy. I do request that you be able to play as multiple characts, and can write at least one paragraph with enough detail for the imagination.

The rating of the roleplay will depend on what we decide. So, if you would like to talk about the idea, throw up some of your own, feel free to message me. Have a good day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back