• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Light & Dark (SWTOR RP)

Also giving this a follow. There'a a disturbing lack of SW around here on RPN, and a man has needs involving laser swords.

ATTENTION ALL

I realize that with my current timetable (moving, going to college, and graduating), I will not be able to adequately revive this project and keep it going. Which is why I'm looking for 2 other people to help GM this project. As co-GMs, you will be responsible for managing the roleplay in my or another GMs absence, maintaining and enforcing the three basic rules outlined, and of course participating in the roleplay.

If you are at all interested, simply PM me with the following information:

Age (Preferrably over 18, however I'd be willing to work with people at a minimum age of 16)
Timezone (I currently reside in EST however I will be moving to CST in a little over a month)
Availability (Please also include a note if you have school or a job as well as a barebones weekly timetable for them)

Search will end once I find my 2 co-GMs. After I find them I will add them to a group PM between the three of us.

I'm through my hat into the ring of interested. I'll be looking forward to joining once this gets up and running with whoever is the GM.

Currently experiencing some issues with the BBCode for the post, will be fixed soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back