• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Legends never die

Galactatech

One Thousand Club
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....

Star Wars: Legends never die.

This is a Star Wars RP based solely on the classical Pre-TCW legends continuity of Star Wars. In place of TCW, we will be following the events of the clone Wars multimedia project, covered in books, comics, video games, and the clone Wars micro series.

The plot will follow the clone Wars as depicted in the classical Star Wars legends clone Wars multimedia project. The difference being how our OC's could change certain events, for better or worse.

I mean specifically. Part of the Republic forces, an independent group, Separatists, etc. Or would this be agreed upon by the players?

Sounds cool! I already have an underutilized Star Wars oc that would be perfect, however, I might be too busy to join... we'll see.

Hint regarding my character complete with alien monkey creature.
Prey-Fester%2Bcopy.jpg

Force Wardens Ranks and Orders

Ranks:
Initiate - Youngling
Acolyte - Padawan
Apprentice - Knight
Warden - Master
Warden General - Grand Master

Orders:
Paladin - Guardian
Mentor - Consular
Seeker - Sentinel