• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Legacy

Which story do you wish to go for the RP?

• Total voters

Ginko The Mushishi

Traveling Mushi-Shi
Roleplay Type(s)
I have two options for this roleplay to become, and I shall let you all decide which one seems the most fun!

1) Set sometime after the popular MMO "The Old Republic". I am planning for this roleplay to be an AU roleplay, where none of the canon characters are around to disturb any sort of creativity you might have!

The battle against the SITH and the JEDI have come to a stalemate, both sides await a large clash that shall bring about the end of one Order or the other, the JEDI sit idle, awaiting to tip the scales back into the balance of the force. While the SITH, begin to wear thin the JEDI's Order little by little, hunting down Master and Student alike during missions with SITH assasin's or Bounty Hunters ready to acquire the coin they deserve for their services. The galaxies are in peril, will you choose to aid in its restoration and bring an end to another War among the JEDI and the SITH? Or will you aid in the destruction of the galaxies, and bring about a time of darkness for all to lose hope in?
2) This option is modeled after the to-be-released on Nov. 15th Star Wars Jedi: FALLEN ORDER video game, where I will keep it as an AU to allow creativity to flow! (Considering the RP previous to this one tried this, but never got off the ground. I'm trying to bring back some Star Wars fun! )

The EMPIRE has won, Emperor Palpatine's Order 66 has taken affect, JEDI have been hunted down and slaughtered by the hundreds, and only a sliver of JEDI still remain. These last few remnants of a dying age have gone into hiding, trying their best to keep to themselves and never reveal their secrets. Do not bring attention to yourself if you are force sensitive, they will find you. They will kill you. hide and never reveal the secrets of the JEDI, keep it safe from the EMPIRE. Stay in the dirt, don't look them in the eyes. Remain a ghost among the EMPIRE, one day...Maybe you will see a brighter future in sight.

Welcome one and welcome all lovers of Star Wars! I hope I've peaked your interest just a little, I'm just as excited as you might be to kickstart this roleplay and get into some of that good ole' Star Wars goodness! (I've been having this itch for a while, time to start itching it!) Any questions that you all might have I shall gladly respond to in the best of my abililties down below.
Iskandar Iskandar Amyleii Amyleii Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise (People I'm tagging because they shared an interest!)​

Interested in the Old Republic timeline just cause I love the Old Republic. Might try to get back into the MMO. Played since launch until i dropped it last year.

Interested in the Old Republic timeline just cause I love the Old Republic. Might try to get back into the MMO. Played since launch until i dropped it last year.
I like the Old Republic era too, you've got so much freedom in that timeline to do things. If only they made a movie with that computer animation...*Sniffles* It would be beautiful.

I’m down for old republic
Got room for an angsty sith?

Last edited:
Cast a vote in weighing on the side of Old Republic era! No idea what character I'd bring as of yet but I do have a lot in the way of ideas.

Posted. I'll do some editing, did some just now to make her fit with the time period. Can't wait till the Fallen Empire beats the crap out of us :P

Posted my character. Her bio isn’t too much because she is so young and her story is yet to be written

You could even perhaps...

HAVE A SUPER MEGA ULTRA REPTILIAN GOD OF DARKNESS WITH LASER BEAMS ATTATCHED TO THEIR FRIKKEN SKULLS xD

Certainly!
Hmm.. So I must ask how the Ambassor's would work in this AU realm. Are the planets the same as they are in the original universe just themed around the Old Republic? Is Naboo still openly a thing? Also I was curious to know how force sensitive people who perhaps didn't openly train with Jedi/Sith would be seen? Kind of like Inquisitors and such be viewed here without OP means. If I am making sense lol. Just trying to think outside the box.

Hmm.. So I must ask how the Ambassor's would work in this AU realm. Are the planets the same as they are in the original universe just themed around the Old Republic? Is Naboo still openly a thing? Also I was curious to know how force sensitive people who perhaps didn't openly train with Jedi/Sith would be seen? Kind of like Inquisitors and such be viewed here without OP means. If I am making sense lol. Just trying to think outside the box.
For the first question - Yes! Everything is largely the same, except its based in the Old Republic timeline, you just won't see Satele Shan or Arcann, etc. being mentioned or known in the roleplay.
Second - I think I know what you might be asking in this question, SO! Inquisitors and of the like will be viewed as strong enough to hold their own But not enough to take on groups of people at once. Sith Assassin's are a big part in this roleplay, and they are hunting down Masters and Students with success for the most part.

For the first question - Yes! Everything is largely the same, except its based in the Old Republic timeline, you just won't see Satele Shan or Arcann, etc. being mentioned or known in the roleplay.
Second - I think I know what you might be asking in this question, SO! Inquisitors and of the like will be viewed as strong enough to hold their own But not enough to take on groups of people at once. Sith Assassin's are a big part in this roleplay, and they are hunting down Masters and Students with success for the most part.
Gotcha! I have a concept in mind overall so I think I'll give it a shot and see what I can create. You've been extremely helpful and all with figuring out this idea of mine in the detail I plan to delve into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back