• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Jedi Rising OOC

If you really do have sociopathic tendencies, you could have fooled me. That was a very compassionate post and I wish I'd said the same thing myself. It could be learned behavior (I understand that, having ASD), but even so I'd say the fact that you're willing to make the effort speaks very highly of you. Have you been diagnosed with APD, or is this a self-diagnosis?

I used to have anxiety and depression as well, so I know what that's like. It's good that you have bright spots in your life to focus on, like this site. Just keep hanging in there. I really do hope things improve for you.

I had to learn how to be compassionate so I'm glad my efforts are looking good but APD? Yea I have it and it's self-diagnosed because I don't trust my doctor enough and I try not to listen to that side of my conscious as nobody would like me if that was the case lmao

But thank you for the encouraging words for that it's no cookie just love :)

I had to learn how to be compassionate so I'm glad my efforts are looking good but APD? Yea I have it and it's self-diagnosed because I don't trust my doctor enough and I try not to listen to that side of my conscious as nobody would like me if that was the case lmao

But thank you for the encouraging words for that it's no cookie just love :)
Aww. You're totally welcome. I know it's hard when your thoughts and emotions don't line up with those of the people around you, and you never quite feel like you fit in. I know APD and Autism aren't the same, but they do at least share that aspect. I once watched a fascinating interview with a man with APD, and surprisingly found myself empathizing with him (and others with the disorder, by extension) quite a lot.

I'd give you a cookie, but they're starting to seem trivial in light of the subject matter, haha.

Aww. You're totally welcome. I know it's hard when your thoughts and emotions don't line up with those of the people around you, and you never quite feel like you fit in. I know APD and Autism aren't the same, but they do at least share that aspect. I once watched a fascinating interview with a man with APD, and surprisingly found myself empathizing with him (and others with the disorder, by extension) quite a lot.

I'd give you a cookie, but they're starting to seem trivial in light of the subject matter, haha.

Well birds of feather flock together and being misunderstood is my only problem when it comes to that and lmao I'll accept a cookie no matter what

So, I am making my Sith Sorcerer--and I think my last character will be a Grey Jedi of Knight ranking in terms of ability--at first.

A Grey Jedi and a Sith Sorcerer? I don't know if I should be impressed by your willingness and your creativity or worried about the willingness to type as making 4 characters for a single story is a machoistic dream for me.

A Grey Jedi and a Sith Sorcerer? I don't know if I should be impressed by your willingness and your creativity or worried about the willingness to type as making 4 characters for a single story is a machoistic dream for me.

Hahaha. Well, I did promise a Sorcerer early on--then I made the juggernaut character. But Darth Cruciatus just isn't the Sith Master type--I'mma make him just a rage-fueled tank-thing. Lol. So I have to make Jado a master and I want to really round my characters out by not all of them being super powerful; he'll be prodigious but inexperienced.

I don't see why we aren't already--I've been skipped a few times; sometimes it just can't be helped.

Does anyone want my Juggernaut to interact with them?

Yea.....nawww not yet I think it would be best for my character to rest before my character encounters someone who can cause him losing limbs or his life

lmao just kidding Ja'lakk can use the dark side of the force anyways and knows the Sith mindset

They might know the generalities of what a typical Sith might think or might do--but they couldn't possibly know what my character was truly thinking. To do that they would have to try and read his inner thoughts and that would not be a wise thing to do unless your character is powerful. After all, sometimes there isn't reason or logic; sometimes it is the perpetration of the act of violence and chaos that is the 'reason'. Cruciatus doesn't care if your sith or Jedi--he's a force sensitive creature, a Gen'Dai that has naturally evolved to hunt other force sensitives. He is full of such rage that you don't have to be force sensitive to experience the madness that is palpable exuding from him. They would more than likely cause your character to go insane if you tried to delve into his mind; all theywould perceive is a void gazing back at them; a vast, angry void.

D1.Live D1.Live

They might know the generalities of what a typical Sith might think or might do--but they couldn't possibly know what my character was truly thinking. To do that they would have to try and read his inner thoughts and that would not be a wise thing to do unless your character is powerful. After all, sometimes there isn't reason or logic; sometimes it is the perpetration of the act of violence and chaos that is the 'reason'. Cruciatus doesn't care if your sith or Jedi--he's a force sensitive creature, a Gen'Dai that has naturally evolved to hunt other force sensitives. He is full of such rage that you don't have to be force sensitive to experience the madness that is palpable exuding from him. He would more than likely cause your character to go insane if you tried to delve into his mind; all she would perceive is a void gazing back at them; a vast, angry void.

D1.Live D1.Live
Lmao well y'know what they say "If you gaze long enough into the abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you"
and I know im sorry I have a problem but I can't help it

Lmao well y'know what they say "If you gaze long enough into the abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you"
and I know im sorry I have a problem but I can't help it.

Ja'lakka would probably perceive him first, though-- if they do have a connection to the Dark Side--their gonna be warned pretty clearly that he's getting close and it's not going to be a convivial day. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back