• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Jedi Rising OOC

Lol. Honestly, I don't think I'm suited to the whacky, spontaneous brand of humor that tends to emerge in OOCs. I'm trying to work on it.

I happened to stumble upon a discussion of Valin snorting Nesquik powder when I first joined this RP and was somewhat disturbed.

Yeah...I think I benmarked that bar with my Nestle Quick shennigans--you will never come close... c.c;

Lol. Honestly, I don't think I'm suited to the whacky, spontaneous brand of humor that tends to emerge in OOCs. I'm trying to work on it.

Yea you seem more like a calm and cool person which is pretty cool too like a breath of fresh air but the goofiness well forever have my heart lol

I didn't realize I had been on the first page of the OOC. Lmao. I thought I was late to the game. >.o;

Yea you seem more like a calm and cool person which is pretty cool too like a breath of fresh air but the goofiness well forever have my heart lol
Well, I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks! I try to be calm irl too, but am somewhat less successful than I am online.

It's not like I can't be totally goofy, but it works best in a face-to-face environment, and it sometimes comes over me when no one else is in the mood for it, which is annoying. I'm also somewhat boomer-like in my inability to keep up with internet trends and new slang, which probably plays into the humor thing.

Heh. I also have this annoying habit of psychoanalyzing myself whether it's relevant to the conversation or not.

Well, I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks! I try to be calm irl too, but am somewhat less successful than I am online.

It's not like I can't be totally goofy, but it works best in a face-to-face environment, and it sometimes comes over me when no one else is in the mood for it, which is annoying. I'm also somewhat boomer-like in my inability to keep up with internet trends and new slang, which probably plays into the humor thing.

Yes it was a compliment as well

What, I am. Honestly. I actually have ASD, ADHD and other disorders--on top of cancer. I just...do random things to see people's reactions. It's very...impulsive.
You have cancer? I'm so sorry. I hope you're able to recover.

I'm on the spectrum too- hence my struggle to distinguish normal statements and sarcasm. Nice to meet a fellow ASDer (is that a thing)? There seem to be quite a few of us on this site. I used to do something similar on the spur of the moment. I guess you could call it trolling? Yeah. I would say provocative things to see how people would react or try to lead them into traps, and I got a kick out of it at the time, though I seem to have grown out of the habit. My family must be happy. I certainly know my mother is...

Oh wow. I actually got a cookie for that! Haha, I thought it would be greeted by chirping crickets and then I'd read all of this tomorrow and feel super embarrassed.

What, I am. Honestly. I actually have ASD, ADHD and other disorders--on top of cancer. I just...do random things to see people's reactions. It's very...impulsive.

See I don't have cancer but the fact that your up chilling right now just having a wholesome convo despite the pain and fatigue you feel is inspirational though I do hope you find the strength to carry on as it would hurt pretty bad to lose you especially since were becoming so well acquainted. Though I do have depression, anxiety, and has sociopathic tendencies so I can't even lie myself I can be rather stoic too at least when I'm agitated

Oh wow. I actually got a cookie for that! Haha, I thought it would be greeted by chirping crickets and then I'd read all of this tomorrow and feel super embarrassed.

Lmao it's ok your sleep deprivation right now isn't making your mind slow it's making all of our minds slow

See I don't have cancer but the fact that your up chilling right now just having a wholesome convo despite the pain and fatigue you feel is inspirational though I do hope you find the strength to carry on as it would hurt pretty bad to lose you especially since were becoming so well acquainted. Though I do have depression, anxiety, and has sociopathic tendencies so I can't even lie myself I can be rather stoic too at least when I'm agitated
If you really do have sociopathic tendencies, you could have fooled me. That was a very compassionate post and I wish I'd said the same thing myself. It could be learned behavior (I understand that, having ASD), but even so I'd say the fact that you're willing to make the effort speaks very highly of you. Have you been diagnosed with APD, or is this a self-diagnosis?

I used to have anxiety and depression as well, so I know what that's like. It's good that you have bright spots in your life to focus on, like this site. Just keep hanging in there. I really do hope things improve for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back