• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Jedi Rising - A Knights of the Old Republic RP

Um. Weird question, but does this RP need an equivalent of the Chosen One or something? I'm not planning to make it if that's what you are thinking, but I wanted to know just in case so if it's needed I can tailor it around the concept.

Um. Weird question, but does this RP need an equivalent of the Chosen One or something? I'm not planning to make it if that's what you are thinking, but I wanted to know just in case so if it's needed I can tailor it around the concept.
No, not at all.

I have arrived after a long slumber and thus I bump this long deceased thread as a revival.

Glad to see this is active again! Are we restarting the story from scratch with the addition of new characters?

I'll most likely make a poll on that and post the link sometime tomorrow. I feel that we could look back at our previous thread and improve on what we may need, but it's entirely up to y'all.

Epic.

Character Submission is now open again, if you previously had a character you may use it or feel free to make a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back