• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars Interest Check

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey guys!

I have been watching Star Wars- The Clone Wars and it got me craving a prequel rp! I'm looking for something between Phantom Menace and a New Hope. I'd also be down to rp during some of the original films (episodes 4-6), but I'm craving that a little less.

I was hoping to play as a female padawan OC. It can either be a romance or a platonic rp. I'm fairly active on the site so I can respond usually multiple times a day. I can write as little or as much as you'd like. I usually hit between 1-3 paragraphs, but once again, I'm flexible. I also like to double so I'll make a list of people I've played before, but I can play more than those listed. Those are just the ones I've gotten pretty good at! I also like to play multiple side characters and I would like my partner to do the same!! PM me or post a comment below if you're interested :)

Who I want you to play: Obi Wan Kenobi (prequels) or Luke Skywalker (original)

Who I can play for you: Anakin, Padme, Mace Windu, Ahsoka, Rex, Han, Cody, or an OC. Once again this is just a small list of people I’ve played before. I can play others!

Hey guys!

I have been watching Star Wars- The Clone Wars and it got me craving a prequel rp! I'm looking for something between Phantom Menace and a New Hope. I'd also be down to rp during some of the original films (episodes 4-6), but I'm craving that a little less.

I was hoping to play as a female padawan OC. It can either be a romance or a platonic rp. I'm fairly active on the site so I can respond usually multiple times a day. I can write as little or as much as you'd like. I usually hit between 1-3 paragraphs, but once again, I'm flexible. I also like to double so I'll make a list of people I've played before, but I can play more than those listed. Those are just the ones I've gotten pretty good at! I also like to play multiple side characters and I would like my partner to do the same!! PM me or post a comment below if you're interested :)

Who I can play for you: Anakin, Padme, Mace Windu, Ahsoka, Rex, Han, Cody, or an OC. Once again this is just a small list of people I’ve played before. I can play others!
What about kit fisto?

👏Always 👏 had the weirdest 👏mega crush👏 on him.💃💃

Romance wouldn't be necessary as well. But seeing what you want. I assume it would be fair.

interested!

I am horrifically rusty with roleplay so please bear with me if you decide to partner up with me

Hey guys!

hey i'd be interested to do this with you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back