• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom *CRAVING*: Star Wars Interest Check :) (Canon x OC rp)

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey guys!

I have been watching Star Wars- The Clone Wars and it got me craving a prequel rp! I'm looking for something between Phantom Menace and a New Hope. I'd also be down to rp during some of the original films (episodes 4-6), but I'm craving that a little less.

I was hoping to play as a female padawan OC. It can either be a romance or a platonic rp. I'm fairly active on the site so I can respond usually multiple times a day. I can write as little or as much as you'd like. I usually hit between 1-3 paragraphs, but once again, I'm flexible. I also like to double so I'll make a list of people I've played before, but I can play more than those listed. Those are just the ones I've gotten pretty good at! PM me or post a comment below if you're interested :)

Who I want you to play: Obi Wan Kenobi (prequels) or Luke Skywalker (original)

Who I can play for you: Anakin, Padme, Mace Windu, Ahsoka, Rex, Han, Cody, or an OC. Once again this is just a small list of people I’ve played before. I can play others!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back