• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars Interest Check (Edited: 04/18/2020)

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey Star Wars friends!

I'm looking for someone to rp out the Star Wars Saga with me! I've seen episodes 1-9 along with the clone wars series in between! Really craving some prequel RPs right now!! I reply quite a few times a day. I'm usually online every day and reply in a timely manner! If this ever changes, I will let you know as soon as possible.

In terms of length, I usually like to match my partners; however, if it is up to me, then I will write about a paragraph per character.

I like writing for multiple characters. My main is a female Padawan OC. I would be pairing her with Obi Wan Kenobi in a platonic relationship. I would like if you could take him for me and play multiple characters as well. I am willing to double in exchange for this pairing. I can play any canon character or OC as well as any sexuality. I’m also looking to pair my oc with Luke Skywalker!

I like to plan a few things a head of time, so before we start I'd like to talk about characters, a baseline plot, and relationships between characters. I do like surprises so we won't discuss everything, but I like to have a general idea of where the rp is going before we begin!

Any other questions can be commented below or PMed directly to me! Thanks so much

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back