• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'm intrigued. Are there any roles specifically off-limits?
Don’t be exactly Jedi or exactly Sith, though basically any satellite practice is fine. Other than that, nothing is off-limits but the rulers of the various factions.

Suppose I best ask, what can we do with the Force exactly? Are people limited to certain area's per say?

Suppose I best ask, what can we do with the Force exactly? Are people limited to certain area's per say?
Treat it like magic but with less ostentatious visuals and no creation of mass. Try to limit it to certain themes depending on what discipline or custom practice your character is a part of, but otherwise mostly no limits.

Hey all!

I don’t want this to drag on too long, so I’ll be closing starting recruitment on Sunday, midnight EST! Please get your character in before then so I can tie up loose ends with the plot.

Ok, it seems like everybody who wanted to get something in got something in. Any relevant things you’d like to see in the plot before we begin?

Is anybody even still interested? If not, I can fold up the game and move elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back