• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars / Harry Potter rp [CLOSED]

Aeryn

aspiring adventurer
Hello!

I’m looking for two partners, one to do a Star Wars rp with and the other to do a Harry Potter one with. Some things about me:
  • I tend to post 1-3 paragraphs (or more) depending on the flow. I expect you to do the same.
  • I can post at least once a day (usually 2-3 times a day).
  • I write in third person, past tense.
  • I do MxF, and I tend to play female mains (I will play side characters of any gender, of course).
  • I’ve been writing for quite some time, so I’d like to think I’m pretty decent at it. I expect you to also have a solid grasp of grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, flow, etc. I’m actually quite chill, but please, just make it make sense.
  • I like plotting, so let’s do that together!
  • I rp in PMs, it’s just easier that way.
  • I have an unhealthy obsession for slow-burn romance.
  • I’m new to the Star Wars fandom (just recently watched all nine Episodes and am currently watching Youtube videos on history and lore and such). So please be patient with me. I’m a seasoned Potterhead, though!
And now, for the pairings (the characters I’m looking for are bolded, the pairings I’m craving are starred***):
Star Wars
  • Poe Dameron x OC ***
    • Poe x his Lieutenant
    • Poe x a Smuggler
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi x OC ***
  • OC x OC (maybe Light x Dark? Or Princess x Smuggler? Let’s plot!)
Harry Potter
Marauders Era
  • Sirius Black x OC ***
  • Remus Lupin x OC ***
Hogwarts Era
  • OC x OC (Slytherin x Hufflepuff would be interesting) ***
Next Generation
  • Albus Severus Potter x OC
  • Scorpius Malfoy x Rose Weasley
  • Teddy Lupin x Victoire Weasley
Please shoot me a PM or reply below if you’re interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back