• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PeteTheWitcher

I grow on you
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Star Wars Fallen Order

First off, I was thinking of doing a group rp about Star Wars but mostly after order 66 so we could have some impactful moments like in Fallen Order when we see Cal exit the ordinary world in the hero’s journey because Trilla killed his friend. Night sisters and brothers would play a bigger role than staying on Dathomir and I will still allow people to be Merrin but she will not hog the spotlight from other siblings. For the force sensitive there can only be two that actually undergone training to be a jedi, grey, and sith , the reason is because I don’t want every OC to have lightsabers and just wipe the empire’s forces or me like a skid mark.

Mandolorians can not be overpowered and have all the gadgets ever to save their ass. They can have jetpacks and guns and they are good fighters but none of them have plot armor and they can be defeated, killed if you get permission. Same with Night siblings, they cannot be overpowered and spam the same magic.

Canon is allowed except they will be taking a backseat as opposed to the normal game. Cal will still be hunted down by Trilla and friends and if anyone is Cal (I can be him) I would like my OC who is a stormtrooper at first to team up with him. I would like to have a female and male jedi to even it out but I don’t mind if we have two males or females.

if you’re interested wonderful.

You just can tell me about your oc
I am still deciding the details but in essence my character is jedi who think their force sensitivity is a curse. They read through the history of the order, the fallen jedi both historically and during the clone war and saw that light or dark you are dehumanized either becoming emotionless sacrificial robot monk or a monster. She resolved to give up anything force related. I am not sure if mc had left the order already or was present by the time of 66.

I am still deciding the details but in essence my character is jedi who think their force sensitivity is a curse. They read through the history of the order, the fallen jedi both historically and during the clone war and saw that light or dark you are dehumanized either becoming emotionless sacrificial robot monk or a monster. She resolved to give up anything force related. I am not sure if mc had left the order already or was present by the time of 66.
Sounds interesting

well if possible, i was thinking of making a grey Jedi. as for his story, years before order 66 was carried out he left the Jedi order in order to train and hone his connection to both sides the force not wanting to be bound by the order's rules. he retreats frozen planet of Ilum and spends years meditating in the force. I'm thinking when order 66 was set in motion he knew nothing about it until after the Jedi order had been wiped out. now he wanders in search of Jedi or gray Jedi like himself.

(Just spitballing)

well if possible, i was thinking of making a grey Jedi. as for his story, years before order 66 was carried out he left the Jedi order in order to train and hone his connection to both sides the force not wanting to be bound by the order's rules. he retreats frozen planet of Ilum and spends years meditating in the force. I'm thinking when order 66 was set in motion he knew nothing about it until after the Jedi order had been wiped out. now he wanders in search of Jedi or gray Jedi like himself.

(Just spitballing)
That works my guy

Also, if we are going to be doing Fallen Order, are there enough people that actually want to play the canon characters?

Its not the actual game but set in the universe, like we can have the events happen but instead of Cal it could be my oc or your oc who fights the inquisitors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back