• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom STAR WARS: FALLEN ORDER [Interest Check]

and I'm the small padiwan who needs to rely on the teachings of rogues and scoundrals cause my master is dead.

A smol! Must protecc!

Probably leaning Cathar and former Temple Guardian, so he at least drinks for a reason, and with the little Force-chillins he’s got a way to redeem himself.

And also because Cathar are pretty huge, so when everyone else is a smol, must protecc. Classic Good-Guy Barbarian mindset

Out of the three, Togruta aren’t seen as much, but also one of the best Star Wars characters in the last decade is a Togruta... that’s a tough one...
I’m all for the diversity power hour. Too many humans in the new trilogy in my opinion, but that’s all that is.

Think I will go Togruta. I really like them, and some of my favorite characters are them. Also, yeah I agree on the human part in the new trilogy. Buuuuuuuuut, hype for Clone Wars season six.

Peri-winkle Peri-winkle omg I made my character first then looked at your character sheet. lol, purple is my favorite color so I picked it. also we are both carrying around our masters saber, haha.

I have always wanted to do a luck based jedi. and I finally get to use my favorite saber style that no one ever uses for some reason even though it's the coolest.

I want to art but I also don't want to spend 5 hours on something I will delete cause it isn't good enough.

ca9782cf91a45843bd79a9cd4ebf867a.gif

I enjoy art, but I gotta eat, too :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back