• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom STAR WARS: FALLEN ORDER [Interest Check]

Peri-winkle

broken like glass
Soooo the trailer for Star Wars: Fallen Order recently came out and now I'm just overly-hyped for the game. But anyways, I saw that there was a dead RP with the same title and practically the same plot. So I thought I'd sort of revive, and give life to what could've been something great. And yes, I will be using the same plot; and because I'm that lazy, I'll be taking the characters of the original owner, with a few modifications. So, without further ado here it is:
————————————————

The SITH have exacted their revenge on the JEDI. The Order, now in shambles, is exiled from the new Galactic Empire.
Under the command of the tyrranical Emperor, Darth Sidious, Anakin Skywalker, now Darth Vader, is on the hunt for any surviving Jedi.
This story follows a group of Padawans, two Masters, and any other survivor to survive the Empire's Hunt.
It's up to these survivors, and any sympathizers they come across, to restore peace and balance to the galaxy...…

————————————————
"It wasn't always like this. But now, there are only three rules to survive.
Don't stand out.
Accept the past.
Trust . . . no one.
The galaxy has changed. And whatever you do, don't . . . reach . . . within.
Don't stand out.
Accept the past.
Trust no one.
Trust, only, in the Force."

I can show you the CHARACTER SHEETS

Last edited:
General notion to the plot you have in mind?

I have a character concept in mind, just wondering where they might fit a niche

Every-time someone posts this kind of fandom check, I keep on misreading it as "Fallen Over" ;3:

Send help..

Here’s my idea. A youngling who has just started her padiwan training when order 66 went out and she survived because who master defended her until she could escape.

Last edited:
In some shape or form, I'm going to be making a character based off of a few Toshiro Mifune types (specifically his characters in Seven Samurai and Yojimbo), and a dash of Lone Wolf and Cub. So maybe I could have my character take a youngling or padawan under his wing/protection when he himself was wholly unprepared for that responsibility. Probably a Cathar or Togorian because they're underappreciated.

Last edited:
Would we be allowed to play imperials/inquisitors?
Well that's something I've been rattling around my head. I think what I'm going to do is create two Inquisitors and whoever wants to claim them can. I think I'm going to make the Third Sister and Fourth Brother, so

And I'll strive to be that damaged brave face-wearing type who makes it through the day with gallows humor and drink strong enough to blind a rancor (so method). So in the Five Man Band, the Lancer, I suppose?

I can already imagine our characters probably being the best of friends who have drinking competitions. My character will definitely be a maternal figure later on.
So, reading between the lines, I’m seeing “Bizarro Kanan and Hera”, and I ‘m loving it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back