• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom STAR WARS: FALLEN ORDER [Interest Check]

I suppose an important question: do we know how long it’s been since the fall? 10 years?
The fall should have literally just happened. Like days have gone by sense then, not years. Cause A.my padawan would have been 2 ten years ago and b. New hope is only 17 years after the fall at least.

Is the amount of Jedi/Sith taken up?
I'm also interested in seeing gameplay for the Fallen Order game, I suspect it'll be shown at E3.
I think the amount of Jedi is taken? I am not too sure to be honest, Peri-winkle Peri-winkle Will have more Information.

As for Sith, I think Peri will be creating two Inquisitors, and someone can claim to be one of them if they wanna play as a Sith. I'd wait it out till Peri can answer your question, or work on a good guy.

I think the amount of Jedi is taken? I am not too sure to be honest, Peri-winkle Peri-winkle Will have more Information.

As for Sith, I think Peri will be creating two Inquisitors, and someone can claim to be one of them if they wanna play as a Sith. I'd wait it out till Peri can answer your question, or work on a good guy.
Thanks! I'll wait for Peri just in case, I had a few ideas in mind for different characters. If Jedi and the Inquisitors are taken up I planned to make a Mandalorian.

Did you just do the Morales Shoulder Touch?
I was more envisioning this:
next+gen+paramount+stills-0003.jpg

But if it helps foster an understanding between Rhonan and Mandalorians then I suppose...
UnawareScentedHoopoe-max-1mb.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back