• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom STAR WARS: FALLEN ORDER [Interest Check]

Meaning weaving background elements leading up to the narrative present. Maybe a Togruta pirate helped a certain Cathar Jedi and youngin’ get out of dodge, for example.
Ahh. That is what I thought but I wasn't sure. Been over a year since I RPed. That sounds quite fun though :)

Meaning weaving background elements leading up to the narrative present. Maybe a Togruta pirate helped a certain Cathar Jedi and youngin’ get out of dodge, for example.
I was thinking me clone would be with a padwan, if the smuggler want to give us a hand, whoever wanna help us out.

That actually makes way more sense, Rhonan likely coming in a little while after to look after the youngin as per her old master’s dying wish.

Side note, Rhonan’s sheet is pretty much done but for minor nick-nackery. It’s like if Lion-O was written by Zach Snyder...

that works. Elektas clone could have been there when the order was given and helped Ami escape when her master was defeated and after she knocked out the other clones in her sadness and anger. then he could be trying to deliver her to Rhonan since he is a jedi knight that Amis master trusted.

Okay, so here’s how I’m mentally organizing. Feel free to refute, etc.
-“Stiff” was a Clone Trooper in Ami’s Master’s company, one of the few clones who resisted the memetic command of Palpatine.
-Ami’s Master and Rhonan’s Master were probably around the same age and good friends. Rhonan may have been an increasingly distant, but positive figure in Ami’s life.
-Order 66 rolls around, Stiff spirits Ami away with help of Caena. Rhonan, being a temple guardian, probably fights with every intent to go down swinging when Ami’s Master tells him to find her and complete her training.
-Cathar honor kicks in, but Rho himself isn’t going to be getting over his own failures anytime soon. Helping Ami, and the others, that is his one chance to redeem himself in his own eyes.

also, Iskandars character is the smuggler crazy enough to smuggle a small padawan and a defecting clone across the galaxy.

RikuXIII RikuXIII Yo, just spitballing, but I think it would be appropriate if Markus and Mirja knew Caena, or at least had more than a few run ins with her, seeing as how they both were in that underworld sector of mercs and smugglers.

RikuXIII RikuXIII Yo, just spitballing, but I think it would be appropriate if Markus and Mirja knew Caena, or at least had more than a few run ins with her, seeing as how they both were in that underworld sector of mercs and smugglers.
I’m for it. Markus and Mirja also avoid narcotics or slaves, so they would have likely been in similar circles with Caena. Initial idea that springs to mind is a friendly rivalry, something Markus would really enjoy. I could also see them being open to hiring on as extra muscle for jobs Caena has taken on.

I’m for it. Markus and Mirja also avoid narcotics or slaves, so they would have likely been in similar circles with Caena. Initial idea that springs to mind is a friendly rivalry, something Markus would really enjoy. I could also see them being open to hiring on as extra muscle for jobs Caena has taken on.
Yeah, that is exactly what I was thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back