• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom STAR WARS: FALLEN ORDER [Interest Check]

Booperboy

social-anxiety is my middle name

The SITH have exacted their revenge on the JEDI. The Order, now in shambles, is exiled from the new Galactic Empire.
Under the command of the tyrranical Emperor, Darth Sidious, Anakin Skywalker, now Darth Vader, is on the hunt for any surviving Jedi.
In the Jinata system, a small band of Jedi, two masters and a handful of Padawans, await for any more survivors of Order 66 on the planet Pillio.
All the while, they find themselves in a game of survival.
It's up to these survivors, and any sympathizers they come across, to restore peace and balance to the galaxy...…

if you have questions ask below. I'll probably add more shortly after this goes up, but for now this is it.

DIS IS WHERE WE DO DA STUFF
CHARACTER SHEETSSSS
DAY OOC

Last edited:
I honestly mis-read the title as "Fallen Over" the first time I glanced at it xD

I don't know if it'll be something as drastic as killing Vader, but we can definitely change around some details in the Universe's history

You know what, I have also been in a bit of a Star Wars mood as of late. Been really into learning about the Lightsaber Forms, the various more esoteric Force abilities, and even some of the more obscure things that make up the Star Wars universe - like the fact that the Holonet has a Holonet Kids channel. Like, what the hell? It's amazing. Anyway, let's see where this goes.

My interest is piqued...the only problem is, I don't know if wookies would be alright...what can I say, I have a soft spot for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back