• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars Episode 4 alternate: Breaking The Chain

interested. Might just bring in my own faction the Grey Wardens (Not from dragon age....), since everyone needs that one group of grey jedi/sith/force tradition. You'd find them in the unknown regions on the world of Lehon. Homeworld of the dying race of Rakata

I'm going to toss out the suggestion that if this is a game that's going to run on a storyline, that ideally player characters be the sort that can easily participate in it. Unless this is intended to be sandbox play (which I freely admit is less interesting to me especially given Star Wars sandboxes tend to swiftly degenerate to PvP).

If you're looking for a storyline involving the exiled Jedi, easy enough for someone like my Shadow Sasha to come across a schematic for, oh, an orbital battle station being built as a potential solution to rebellious planets. Or just a military plot in general, that she can feed to (or personally deliver) to the Jedi/Rebels/whoever so player characters can get involved with trying to figure out what to do about it.

I'm going to toss out the suggestion that if this is a game that's going to run on a storyline, that ideally player characters be the sort that can easily participate in it. Unless this is intended to be sandbox play (which I freely admit is less interesting to me especially given Star Wars sandboxes tend to swiftly degenerate to PvP).

If you're looking for a storyline involving the exiled Jedi, easy enough for someone like my Shadow Sasha to come across a schematic for, oh, an orbital battle station being built as a potential solution to rebellious planets. Or just a military plot in general, that she can feed to (or personally deliver) to the Jedi/Rebels/whoever so player characters can get involved with trying to figure out what to do about it.

All while my character and order offer some aid as the empire and sith are unbalancing the force, and offering sanctuary to any renegade jedi that would possibly accept their teachings. be warned, if the Jedi become too powerful they Wardens will withdraw their aid and either become neutral once more or enemies if the light side becomes too prevailent

Well the idea was that the story will follow similar story beats to the original series. Tarkin would still try to build the death star as the Tarkin doctrine still is implemented and so on. And tarkin may or may not have a connection to the force ender groups mentioned. I have in mind playing a pro jedi rebel to act as this worlds Leia in the sense bringing the word of the death star maybe ending up bringing some of the groups together. So my character can be a contact for yours for the plans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back