• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Defiance In Darkness (OOC)

Characters
Here
(All the Sith keep accidentally saying Andrita's trigger words without realizing, but they say the trigger word so she cycles back to who they were talking to before they figure it out)

No I need to thank you. One because it's nice. Two, I can just go to my notifications to access the IC because RPNations notifications can get weird so it'll be nice to have a convenient way to check the RP in case things go south with notifying me.

No I need to thank you. One because it's nice. Two, I can just go to my notifications to access the IC because RPNations notifications can get weird so it'll be nice to have a convenient way to check the RP in case things go south with notifying me.

I guess you're welcome then ^_^

Okay, let's check who's posted vs who has character sheets up. If nobody can figure it out I'll post.
Alright, regardless I'll throw up a post tomorrow concerning Darth Magus and Andrita's character. I wanna set the scene up where she's poised to start hunting the others. Not to give too much away :/

Just warning she will fully attempt to kill you if you interrupt their battle. She doesn’t mind sending more than one head to Lord Magus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back