• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Defiance In Darkness (OOC)

Characters
Here
Zenikusu Zenikusu

As soon as Arzee posts, that'll be your cue to chime in, mentioning Vicious as the contact you know on response to Rasan's inquiry about if anyone knew a third party with a viable ship. In your post, make sure that your character contacts Vicious over portable holo screen. DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0
You can come in right after Valentini contacts you and explain to all our Sith characters of your ship's capabilities, your credentials and your price ;). So that'll be the posting order for the next three posts in order to get the story moving. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Sounds good. But on the topic of Vicious. So, from my knowledge Dathomirian Zabraks are more likely to be born force sensitive (hence Maul and Savage). I was considering incorporating this into Vicious' character, though keeping it very low level; since he had no training. I.e. perhaps he might have a very weak force sense and/or can manipulate the trajectory of his throwing knives ever so slightly

Sounds good. But on the topic of Vicious. So, from my knowledge Dathomirian Zabraks are more likely to be born force sensitive (hence Maul and Savage). I was considering incorporating this into Vicious' character, though keeping it very low level; since he had no training. I.e. perhaps he might have a very weak force sense and/or can manipulate the trajectory of his throwing knives ever so slightly
Yea that's cool...

Zenikusu Zenikusu might have gone MIA. I'll give it one more day for him to respond. If not we'll have to compensate. DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 , your character will become Tragedis' contact instead. We can use the character's connection to The Hutts as a link on how we know each other.

Just in case anyone was wondering, I will be taking on Valentini as an NPC, until a little further on in the RP where I plan to give the character the axe...quite literally ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back