• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Defiance In Darkness (OOC)

Characters
Here
Cool, so in light of such a shitty Memorial Day weekend, the weather is complete ass...I've got plenty of time to work on the IC. It should be up before the days out.

Sylvio Sylvio
Character accepted.

My fault for not clarifying earlier. But the specific Sith ranks within the Empire are as follows.

The One Sith'ari (Sith Emperor)
Sith Magistrate
Sith High General
Grand Inquisitor
Inquisitor
Sith Maurader
Sith Assassin
Sith Warrior
Sith Acolyte
Sith Minion
Just updated my cs hope everything's all good now

Ok peeps, IC is up
Defiance In Darkness IC

Everyone is tagged, but just in case, the link is up top. So what I wanted to do, is have all our Sith characters be working together, as all of us have grouped up because we all have sensed that something is very wrong with the direction of the war. We have formed our own little Dark Side clique of conspiracy theorists that meet in secret to discuss and strategize, hence the final line in the intro. Dapper Charmer, you'll have to find a creative way to insert your character into what's going on at the moment.

Ok peeps, IC is up
Defiance In Darkness IC

Everyone is tagged, but just in case, the link is up top. So what I wanted to do, is have all our Sith characters be working together, as all of us have grouped up because we all have sensed that something is very wrong with the direction of the war. We have formed our own little Dark Side clique of conspiracy theorists that meet in secret to discuss and strategize, hence the final line in the intro. Dapper Charmer, you'll have to find a creative way to insert your character into what's going on at the moment.
So shall we all part ways to meet at dusk or just skip to dusk at the moment as said on the IC starter?

So shall we all part ways to meet at dusk or just skip to dusk at the moment as said on the IC starter?
No just make your intro post regarding whatever your character is/was doing in their normal routine, when they get the comms communication from Tragedis. When everyone has made their intros, I'll cut to the meeting between all the Sith in Tragedis' quarters in my next post. Make sense?

Ok peeps, IC is up
Defiance In Darkness IC

Well the way I see it, if this Dark Side clique wants to investigate the Jedi with the rest of the Sith knowing, they'd need an unaffiliated ship. Vicious, as it would happen, has an unaffiliated ship and would be more than happy to provide its use....for a price

Well the way I see it, if this Dark Side clique wants to investigate the Jedi with the rest of the Sith knowing, they'd need an unaffiliated ship. Vicious, as it would happen, has an unaffiliated ship and would be more than happy to provide its use....for a price

That would be cool. Maybe one of the other Sith Lords could be acquainted with your character as an outside contact and suggest it in the meeting we'll all be having. Any takers to having Vicious as a personal contact? I would do it, but Tragedis already has a mole in the Senate that I'll be introducing in the next post.

That would be cool. Maybe one of the other Sith Lords could be acquainted with your character as an outside contact and suggest it in the meeting we'll all be having. Any takers to having Vicious as a personal contact?
It's really cool since knowing ths ith have a pretty good reputation with most bounty hunters and will almost always pay out universal credits for an important job and/or offer for thir benefit so i don't really see any way that this could go as an issue, meaning in simpler terms i like it XD

That would be cool. Maybe one of the other Sith Lords could be acquainted with your character as an outside contact and suggest it in the meeting we'll all be having. Any takers to having Vicious as a personal contact? I would do it, but Tragedis already has a mole in the Senate that I'll be introducing in the next post.
Great ^_^
I'll wait to be mentioned by whoever suggests me

So I'll be creating a secondary character here shortly. If anyone else wants to commit to a second character, you have a green light from me.

Just a reference, since I know not everyone is as familiar with the Star Wars EU, Tragedis is a hybrid between these two Near Human species

R0b679b7f37c1995f6fd6646b79ab6467.png
Mirialan

3eaa7cc5ed1c1fb96a60f2d0835f37d0--pinterest-images-sith-lord.jpg
Zeltron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back