• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Defiance In Darkness (OOC)

Characters
Here
Alright I finished my dude. Everyone’s characters are pretty damned interesting. Admittedly I have a particular interest in a certain Chiss Politician, and a Force Titan Like Sith Lady…

K.O.D K.O.D
Character accepted. Feel free to make an intro post in the IC and just find a creative way to insert your guy into what's happening now within the story, I guess ;)
Alright awesome. I’ll get caught up with the story and figure something out, though I do have a faint idea how to bring him in already. :)

Upon reading up on what we have so far…AWESOME. You guys kick ass.

I think Darth livyatan, Senator Larria Vahh, and Darth rasan will likely have the most amicable interactions with Jhansi. The Darths both because they are science minded it seems which is something Jhansi would very much be able to discuss with them, he would likely also find interest in the Historical studies of Rasan and cross compare them with the Studies of the Jedi history that his master took him to study when he was going through Padawan stage. The senator because I would imagine the Chiss government would be frequent clients of his as politicians and military strategists are often to best paying contractors of smugglers.

Last edited:
Alright done I hope I tossed you guys a bone you could chew on. (weird me speak for I hope I didn’t mess up anything.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back