• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Defiance In Darkness (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Darrian_Gabriel

Sicarii Assassin
4901f0ed08157eeae6ef433c5c5eaad8ec4ecbec.jpg

The black robed and hooded figure walked steadfastly and with a great sense of purpose, his sleek black boots echoing off the obsidian sheen floor as he took one graceful stride after the next. This was the great throne chamber within the Imperial Palace of Korriban, main home world of the Great Sith Empire. Darth Tragedis continued his stride until he halted just a few feet in front of a large and rounded bannister, which sat several other robed and hooded figures. Just beyond the bannister, was an imposing throne, upon it, the brooding and intimidating visage of the One Sith’ari, ruler of the Sith Empire, Darth Magus himself. Magus was clad in red battle armor, his face hidden behind a helmet and mask, his emperor’s scepter resting beside him.

For a brief moment, all is silent, before the robed figures at the bannister beneath the emperor’s throne, all rose. In unison, they all removed their black hoods, revealing many differing faces of Human and alien origins of varied species. But the one thing they all shared, were their frightening eyes. The fire of crimson, yellow and orange shining bright as the unmistakable trademark of the Darkside of the Force that infested their very souls.

“I am Darth Attrocitian, head magistrate of this bannister.” says one of the Sith Lords.

Tragedis removes his hood, revealing his own brightly colored, yet terrifying eyes. His face adorned with many Sith tattoos of ritual significance, the pattern vaguely taking the shape of human skull “Lord Attrocitian…” he says as he slightly nods his head.

“You have been graciously granted an audience with the One Sith’ari, his majesty, the great Darth Magus. You will now show tribute.” says another Sith Lord at the bannister, this one a Bothan named Darth Nefarian.

Tragedis drops to one knee “My Lord Magus, I wish to come before you and this esteemed tribunal with some telling and troubling findings in my numerous battle assessments of the past few months.”

Attrocitan turns to face Lord Magus “What say you my lord?”

Magus clamps his armored hand and responds with a single word “Speak.”

Attrocitian turns back to face the still kneeling Tragedis “With the sanction of the One Sith’ari, this tribunal hereby recognizes one Darth Tragedis, Sith Lord and Grand Inquistor for this, the Great Sith Empire.

“My gratitude to His Majesty as well as to you my lords of the tribunal.” says Tragedis.

“Proceed to state your case Lord Tragedis.” says Nefarian.

“Indeed…” says Tragedis as he retrieves a small holo-projector from his person, brushing past his curved light saber hilt, dangling from his belt in the process. He places the small device on the ground as it beams forth an array of holographic images and statistical information.

“As you are well aware, your majesty, this war with Mandalore has turned in a disastrous direction for the empire. In the space of a single year, we’ve seen the tide of battle turn against the Sith as these low life mercenaries have exponentially increased their numbers, armaments and tactical strategy at a seemingly impossible rate. Outmatching the pace of the Sith at nearly every turn.”

“You bore me with this redundancy Tragedis, get to the point!” growls Magus.

“In my interrogations and extractions I have uncovered a possible hidden hand. You’ll notice that the bodies of these fallen Marauders bare the tell tale sign of what can only be described as light saber strikes.” says Tragedis as he points to some holographic images of corpses of several Sith warriors.

“You’ll note that these Corellian Battle cruisers, just happen to appear out of nowhere, complimenting the main Mandalorian armada, strengthening their positions within the Outer Rim…despite Mandalore not possessing a single Corellian vessel before this engagement!” the Sith brings up another holographic image, this one depicting a large planetary campaign and a massive force of Mandalorian ground troopers “This was from our planetary theater within the Hoth System. In that ground battle, Mandalorian soldiers, outnumbered our own Sith Marauders, nearly ten to one! Needless to say, we were soundly routed! But if you’ll look close, in the foreground beyond the main Mandalorian battalions. If these legions don’t look suspiciously like Platoon Droids, than I don’t know what does! When have you ever known Mandalorians to use Platoon Droids of any kind?”

The Tribunal of Sith Lords takes a moment to process the evidence, talking amongst themselves for a minute, before another Tribunal member, a human named Darth Drakkis speaks “A compelling argument Lord Tragedis. But what would be your cursory conclusion to all this?”

“You must ask yourselves my fellow Sith Lords, where are the Mandalorians getting all these vast extra resources and reinforcements, that they clearly didn’t have before this accursed war! The light saber strikes point to only one and one culprit. I believe this to be the work of the Jedi in tandem with that of the Republic.” says Tragedis confidently.

“Do you have proof of these assertions, Lord Tragedis?” asks Magus as he stands up off of his throne.

Tragedis intakes a sharp breath “Not as of yet, however…”

“Not as of yet!” yells Magus. “Let me ask you this than, just who specifically besides the wider Jedi, do you think is responsible for the Mandalorian upsurge in resources?”

“It is my belief that there is an inner sanctum to a shadow government of sorts at the deepest levels of the Jedi Order. This is the footprint of the Council Of First Knowledge.” says Tragedis.

“Utter nonsense, Darth Tragedis. The Council Of First Knowledge is nothing more than a mere myth!” shouts Drakkis.

“I tell you, by the name of the ancient Sith, they are no myth!” shouts Tragedis “My years of pain staking research points…”

“Silence!!!!” retorts Magus “You dare to come before me with nothing more than theories and guesswork and expect me to take you seriously? The Sith Empire is embroiled in one of the most devastating wars of our age and you dabble about in your ridiculous conspiracy theories! I will hear no more of it!”

“With all due respect Lord Magus, if we do not act swiftly, as absurd as it sounds, the Mandalorians will be on the brink of annihilating the Sith Empire!” yells Tragedis.

Darth Attrocitian outstretches his hand and tries to get Tragedis in a Force choke, but sensing the other Sith Lord's intention, Tragedis blocks his attack with his own Force wave, effectively leaving the two in a dead lock "You dare to raise your voice against the One Sith’ari!” yells Attrocitian, struggling to keep his Force composure in neutrality with Tragedis.

Tragedis sneers in a sinister grin as he senses Attrocitian's struggle. Extremely confident in his abilities within The Force, he doesn't doubt for a second that he could hold his own and even over power the Sith Magistrate. "Make no mistake, Lord Magistrate. I wouldn't hesitate to rip your innards out of your throat if I saw fit!" he says as his eyes glow brighter in The Darkside. A few seconds later, Tragedis breaks the stalemate, and sends the magistrate flying to the other side of the hall with an immense Force Push. This prompts the other Sith, to simultaneously activate their light sabers, but are halted by Darth Magus as he raises his hand and slowly walks down off his throne.

Magus lets out a small chuckle “You are indeed strong with the Dark Side, Tragedis, I admire your defiance against this Tribunal. But don’t you ever forget where you are and to whom you speak.”

With an arrogant grin, Tragedis simply nods once as the other Sith Lords deactivate their weapons. Tragedis cocks an eyebrow as he looks directly at Magus, sensing that something might be a bit off with the Emperor "But of course, my Lord". he says half heartedly.

Attrocitian recovers from Tragedis' Force attack and rejoins the Tribunal "That's the problem with you Tragedis, you hold no respect for our traditions!"

Tragedis simply looks over with a sinister glare "...and it's whelps like you, who hold no respect for The Sith as a whole."

"Enough!!!" yells Magus "You over step your place Grand Inquisitor! Leave us now and do not dare trouble me again with these trivialities of yours…am I perfectly clear?says Magus in a low and sinister tone.

Tragedis intakes a sharp breath as he shoots Attrocitian a mocking grin "If you would care to finish this Attrocitian, you know where to find me."

"I said enough Tragedis!!!" belts out Magus.

The Grand Inquisitor reluctantly bows his head in respect “But of course my lord. I shall take my leave…”

As the embittered Sith makes his way out of the throne chamber, he unleashes the full rage of his frustration. He fires off a barrage of Force Lightning so powerful that it renders a nearby statue to powdered dust "Nothing but a bunch of blinded fools!!!" Once outside the throne room, the Sith Lord sends out a signal beacon and whispers into his comm "Livyatan, Valentini, Naraya, Rasan...my audience with The Emperor did not go to plan. Meet me at dusk within my chamber quarters. We need to discuss our next move." he communicates with his fellow conspiratorial Sith Lords.

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 Zenikusu Zenikusu Sylvio Sylvio Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Last edited:
Inside a temple known as Exquo'irae not to far out and away from the capital of Korriban, the Grand Inquisitor known as Lord Valentini had been practicing force levitation in a meditative stance for over an hour. Multiple diamond shaped pillars were slowly rotating and floating peacefully in the air all at the same speeds, the lord's eye twitched lightly once his coms annoyingly began to signal a voice message. He lowered the diamond pillars down and played the voice message through a holoprojector, once he had got the message he sat up from his meditative stance and began walking out of the temple.

The tall sith seemed frustrated at his time interrupted but got over it after a few minuets on his walk, he arrived back in his quarters after some time walking and came to his thoughts deep in his mind.

There was a reason why Lord Valentini had decided to arrive closer to his meeting point and that reason was his instinct of easy preparation. Being a commander means that you can't think to much or think to little which gives him this trait, knowing he had a good while before dusk gave him the time to walk over to his quarters and await till the meeting.

(Exquo'irae is made up from the latin words Ex Quo Irae meaning wrath of order)

Darth Livyatan drummed his fingers on his knees as he watched the fools squabble. The main point of this was that the Empire was losing and the Jedi were clearly involved. There were no lengths those self-righteous zealots wouldn't go to if they believed they were 'justified.' They were almost like Sith in their willingness to ignore moral boundaries, but at least Sith didn't pretend they were doing it for the greater good. It honestly got boring hearing yet another speech on why exactly a Jedi had done this or that against the Jedi Code in their attempts to defeat him. At least breaking them afterwards was fun. If he let them get that far.

Honestly this meeting brought little new information and had been a waste of his time, Darth Livyatan reflected He could have told Tragedis that he wasn't going to convince Magus, but it wouldn't do to involve himself directly in this conflict. Better to let him fail here and see what could be done afterwards. Sith shouldn't be bickering over this sort of thing. If Tragedis believed in what he said, he should set about to address it himself instead of trying to rope in those above him. Or at the very least framed it in a way that made it look like it was in their self interest to do so. If he'd felt the desire to do so Darth Livyatan might have used Darth Tragedis's current unpopularity to unseat and ultimately eliminate him, but he had no reason to do so at this time. Too much work and the only gain would be a potential rival removed. Right now Darth Livyatan was between plans, so raising his profile was not what he wanted.

Which looped back around to the current problem of the Empire losing. Darth Livyatan was certain of his own ability to survive the Empire's destruction (and had plans ready to go if it did happen), but it would result in an unacceptable loss of power and it simply wouldn't do for Sith to lose like this. The representatives of the Dark Side of the Force should not fall to non-Force users, no matter how deserving the Mandalorians were of victory. Not that they were given their need to cheat. Still they deserved respect for what they had managed to do, even with their codes of honor binding them. To have the power to win even while handicapped was laudable, even if Darth Livyatan had every intention of seeing them crushed.

Still, this situation held potential. If he kept by Darth Tragedis's side in this while not actually committing he could either end up as one of the ones who brought victory to the Empire or find some gain from the Grand Inquisitor's downfall. His other 'co-conspirators' were barely worth mentioning, although Darth Rasan had remarkable pragmatism. It'd be worth seizing his holdings if Darth Livyatan ever had to eliminate him.

Eventually making his way to Darth Tragedis's chambers, Darth Livyatan knocked before entering. Not for the sake of politeness, but more to avoid Darth Tragedis assuming him to be an assassin. Darth Livyatan had made that mistake during his apprenticeship to Darth Naliwyn and had brutally murdetred a servant before discovering the truth. His master had thought it was hilarious and joked about it for months afterwards. Darth Livyatan laughed along with her and later used that anecdote to convince Balmorran terrorists to blow up her shuttle. A Sith who couldn't understand how others would react to them was a dead Sith.

Well, enough reminiscing. Darth Tragedis clearly had something he wanted to rage about beyond what he'd spewed earlier.

The Burning Deck; one of the most popular mercenary cantinas on Nar Shaddaa. From all across the galaxy people knew, if you wanted a job done, you could find someone willing to do it there. Hence, why Sliuss Pirr was there now. Or more accurately it was why he had been there three days ago; now he was here to see that the job had been done.

The job in question had been to kill a small group of smugglers who had stolen something very important to Sliuss. Vicious hadn't been told why the stolen goods were so important, but found it was incriminating data that would have been sold to Sliuss' political rivals. Not that details on the items were important at all, Vicious still killed the thieves regardless. That fact was evident when Vicious presented Sliuss with several severed fingers, alongside the stolen goods.

Siluss grew white at the sight, "I...didn't ask you to bring these," he gasped as he quickly dried off and pocket the data files.

"You asked for them dead, the fingers are simply my way of proving I held up that end of our bargain," Vicious stated with an eerily blunt tone. Not moving a single facial muscle, he brought out a blade and stabbed it into the table, "now, it's time to keep up your end."

Sliuss gulped at the sight of the knife and shook ever so gently as he produced a small sack, containing the promised credits.

Keeping his hand on the blade, Vicious used his other to count the payment. Once satisfied, Vicious returned the blade to its sheathe and stood up. "Our business is over," he stated plainly as he moved to leave.

Sliuss stuttered a question, "did....did...you see what was on here?" he asked, as if surprised that the bounty hunter hadn't used it himself as blackmail.

Vicious shrugged, "I did. And while I can see the potential in extorting you so your people don't discover your....interest...., doing so would be a great dishonour." Vicious then said nothing more as he headed back to his ship, waiting for his next job.

As per the wishes of the leading conspirator, Darth Rasan journeyed to and remained on Korriban. Tragedis planned to convene with the Emperor and his tribunal of lapdogs. However, that would occupy the Sith Lord's time, and Rasan had other plans. Tragedis will play an amusing court jester for his Majesty while Rasan jumped down into the darkest tombs of ancient Sith Masters. This had been the Blank Darth's second expedition since he returned to Korriban per request. Rasan prided himself as a historian of the Sith. To him, digging up these cryptic and long-forgotten dwellings exhilarates the man. Even now, as he travelled through this ruin with a combination of Force Speed and Force Stealth, Rasan took the time to analyze these carvings. Curiously, although not unexpectedly, there was no name for this burial. More accurately, somebody long ago had burned any mention of the Sith's name.

Barring any new information, Rasan had diverted his thoughts to the conspiracy. According to Tragedis' words: an apocryphal order of Jedi had been funding the Mandalorians in their crusade against the Empire. At first, the Blank Darth doubted his words and would've considered eliminating the wayward Inquisitor but decided to investigate these claims. Through careful analysis of monetary transferals and shipping manifests, Rasan had deduced that Tragedis spoke truthfully. Or rather appear truthful. The evidence had been circumstantial enough that there was no way for anybody to prove the existence of this order through it alone. Rasan also reserved his doubts: with enough leverage and planning, he assumed Tragedis set this up himself. Why not? Gather several sith of varying ranks via the honey-tipped promise of secrets. Then eradicate them while framing their involvement to look as if they plotted against the Emperor.

Stop. Rasan landed on a crumbled pillar as he sensed movement behind him. Force Sense had alerted him to rapid movement, yet nothing seemed out of the ordinary in this pitch blackness. He could see perfectly fine in this natural darkness, thanks to his manipulation of the Force. Attributing this stint to paranoia, Rasan continued his descent.

Eventually, he found closed doors of immaculate stone. Cravings of an epic battle, at the centre there was a glistening dot. An orb wedged. Rasan tried to pry the doors open with the Force but to no avail. Then he had the genius idea that all Sith do. Throw Lightning at it.

Rasan closed his eyes and slowed his breath. In the darkness of his mind, he summoned his rage. Unrestrained, it accumulated. Bubbling, boiling. Then lit ablaze. His eyes opened, rage restrained, he channelled energy into his arms. He lifted his right hand, leathery gloved. Then shot it forward and allowed the built-up energy to travel. His fingers arched electricity between themselves. Then out of his tips, crackling lightning gushed out into the orb. It was energized with dark-side energies. Conditions completed, the doors began to part. Not before, the orb fired a blue beam! Rasan dodged expertly. It would take more than traps to take down this explorer.

Before he could investigate the chamber, the beating of fibrous wings caught his attention. "Ah, Shyracks." The Sith Lord calmly—and uninterestedly—stated. Pulling out his short, shoto lightsaber. The Dark Lord ignited his weapon, the red blade hummed with murderous intent. He wound up his arm then threw his blade, it quickly becoming a vertical disk of death. The red blur sliced the winged creatures in twain, their cries echoed in the room. Rasan reached out with the Force and stopped his weapon midair. It reversed its' flight back into the hands of its' master.

Threat eliminated, Rasan returned to the chambers. Blue flames illuminated a damp place. In the centre, a pedestal for a Sith to kneel. The walls mentioned power, the site beckoned outsiders with dark-side energy in the middle. Then why does it electrocute the Shyrack carcass when Rasan channelled his energy through the dead creature? There was no riddle, simply a call to power. It is never that simple with these things.

Disappointed, the Sith made his way out of the tomb. He closed down the entrance and made a note to visit later again. As he stepped out of the ruins, he received a call from his peer. Meet at Dusk. He is off to meet with his collaborators and potential backstabbers, especially those of Darth Naraya and Livyatan. They were the bigger schemers in this act. Before Rasan left, he caught the sight of Tuk'atas or Sith hounds, magnificent beasts. Maybe he should acquire one.

When the Grand Inquisitor spewed his conspiracy to his colleagues, Naraya dismissed as most of the other Sith did. Amongst most of the Sith nobility on Dromound Kaas, Darth Tragedis was regarded as a skilled inquisitor and master interrogator but he wasn't "all there" which made a lot of the sith reluctant to invite him to parties other such congregations. What made Naraya come around to Tragedis' mad ravings? Probably out of boredom, the two were associates and have met a few times on Sith business, with her being the head of a noble Sith family and him being a Grand Inquisitor with access to intelligence that other lords don't have, there was a sense of symbiosis the two established through affluence, networking, and information. So she might as well throw the Grand Inquisitor a bone.

When she came with her co-conspirators to Korriban, Naraya was in the training chambers refining her saber skills. When she got the call from the Dark Lord, Naraya sighed with exasperation. Did he really think he could convince his majesty to send him a wild chase about a secret jedi cabal? The Sith were never concerned with chasing rumors especially when they were concerned with outdoing one another over their enemies. A lot of sith were schmoozing Naraya once she was made head of House Andalon, some powerful sith lords looking to marry her for her wealth and influence obviously, how shameless and blunt they were. Naraya knew better than to sign her name away and let an egocentric amateur use her money.

The war had not made it easier for her and her mother. Some of the nobles had lost a lot of their prestige during the war. Many started to envy the Andalon's and one occasion, an assassin had tried to kill Naraya's mother in their own house. So besides business, Naraya had personal inquiries with this conspiracy. It would lessen the pressure on her and probably be redirected to the republic and the jedi.

Making her way to Tragedis' chambers, she had to make it to the wing where the Darth's residences were which meant she had to pass through the training floor. Some young male acolytes stared at her as she passed by. She was expecting this sort of attention, it wasn't an ego thing but it was more or less expected from adolescent acolytes who were told to harness their emotions into their training. She continued on about her business and when she made her way to the quarters of the lord's and other high ranking Sith. Here the attitude was shifted, a lot of sith lords looked at her with scorn and disdain. They could sense the nobility in her blood and the stench of Dromound Kaas. Korriban lords were less concerned with rank and status. They were more keen towards studying philosophy and strengthening their connection to the dark side, this is why they only ever seen on the battlefield or on Korriban.

After dealing with hundreds of eyes and unwanted attention, Naraya arrived at the chamber of the Grand Inquisitor. Knocking on the door and being let in, she already saw Livyatan and Valentini eyeing her as she took her place.

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Zenikusu Zenikusu Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel

Rf94b09ec81aa524aa3ef4c4482e28b68.jpg

The Great Senatorial Meeting Hall was a buzz with the bickering voices of opposing arguments between the representatives of both the Outer Rim and the Core World's of the Galactic Republic. In the center of it all was the overseeing podium containing Republic Chancellor Donnavis Javin, a Human and Jedi Grand Master Falcyion Carn, a Zabrak.

"Let us have some order my esteemed representatives! You all will have your say!" shouts Carn over the din of the voices.

"Our prime shipping lanes are becoming increasingly impassable, Chancellor Javin! Naboo has already lost over a thousand freighter vessels to this blasted war! Our planetary economy cannot continue to sustain these kinds export losses!" shouts Senator Crell.

Responding shouts of support for Crell's claims thunder and echo from almost the entire populace of the meeting hall, when the Chancellor speaks up.

"Be assured that we are doing everything possible to police the free trade freight lanes, but our deflection forces are spread increasingly thin!" says Javin.

"...and what of the Jedi in all this! I thought they were supposed to the insular arm? If you ask me they have been extraordinarily neglectful in their protection duties and have acted wholly irresponsible to their charges!" shouts Sentor Vozong Staze of the planet Denon.

"May I remind you Senator Staze , The Jedi are peacekeepers, not soldiers! We are doing our absolute best to stay this conflict between the Mandalorians and the Sith!" says Carn.

"Are we not ignoring the Rangkor in the corner, Chancellor..." says a feminine voice echoing from the upper levels of the Great Hall. At that, a senatorial hover pod detaches itself and floats down to be at equal level with the Chancellor's podium.

Javin upturns one corner of his mouth "Very well my dear, since you insist on forcefully taking the floor. The Senate hereby recognizes Senator Larria Vahh' of the Chiss Ascendancy."

"If we are to address the full ramifications of this war, we cannot continue to sit by in passivism. On behalf of the Chiss Ascendancy, we propose to forego neutrality. I think it's time the Republic chooses a side." says Larria.

"Are you mad? The Mandalorians are nothing but a bunch of chest pounding barbarians, who shoot first and ask questions never...and the Sith, as the ancient enemies of the Jedi, let me tell you my lovely Senator...you can scarcely comprehend the evil and outright deplorable savagery that are the Sith." says Carn.

"Besides my dear, neutrality was voted on and ratified by the Senate when the war started. It would be deemed un constitutional to get involved now." says Javin.

Larria raises and eyebrow "That is unless, someone hasn't already gotten involved."

"Meaning what exactly?" asks Carn.

"My people are tactical strategists Master Carn. It doesn't take a military genius to see that Manadalore has considerably upped it's war machine capabilities. Some might even say unnaturally so." the beautiful young Chiss woman says with a smirky tone to her voice.

Carn narrows his eyes suspiciously "If you are somehow implying that the Coruscanti government or the Jedi Order are somehow aiding Mandalore, I would remind you..."

"Perhaps we should get back on the topic of discussing the trade shipping lanes, aye Master Jedi? Thank you Senator Vahh' we'll take your suggestions into consideration." says Javin, cutting off Carn.

Larria's hover pod quickly ascends back to the upper levels of the Great Hall. She looks over and peers down through her ruby red eyes, almost mocking Master Carn as he glares back up towards her. She smiles and breaks his line of sight as she retreats further back into the expanse of the pod.

One of her aids, another Chiss female named Kneera, gently pats Larria on the shoulder "A valiant attempt m'lady, perhaps next time."

Larria smiles to herself "Indeed, next time." She licks her lips and thinks to herself "Oh Tragedis, if you could have been here my love to see me get under a Jedi's skin. You would've been so proud."

As a Grand Inquisitor for the Sith Empire, Tragedis enjoyed somewhat of an upper crust status amongst his contemporaries. His quarters were in a comfortable suite near the main city of Talo Gravis on the south end of Korriban. While not in the top echelons of the super wealthy, the Sith Lord was reasonably well off and as far as Dark Lords were concerned, housed a modest fortune consisting of treasure, artifacts and land holdings. Half came from his ranking within the Empire, however the other half came from his lucrative dealings with the Hutt Cartels. His study chambers consisted of various Sith scrolls, Dark Side Holocrons and numerous tomes of commerce, history and etiquette. It was here, where Tragedis and his other conspiratorial Sith Lords would regularly meet to discuss the direction of the war and to compare notes concerning their various theories. Livyatan, Rasan, Valentini and Naraya all sat around an elaborate ceremonial meeting table, covered with various glyphs and Sith symbols. In the center, the mummified head of Tragedis' former master, Darth Demmonis, was erected as a morbid trophy, erected to commemorate when Tragedis became a true Dark Lord of the Sith. On one of the far walls, played a holographic projection that displayed a gruesome autopsy being performed on a dead Rodian, dressed in the traditional garbs of a Jedi Knight. As the examiners crudely probed the body, they brought up several items and artifacts in sharp focus of the holo-cam. Near the end of the projection, the examiners zero in an odd looking tattoo on the back of the Rodian's neck. In closing, the large lumbering figure of Sarthian the Hutt, one of the most dangerous crime lords in The Outer Rim, addresses the holo-cam.

"We've done what you've asked us to do Tragedis, my men can't make heads or tails as to why this Jedi was out here near the Forbidden Dunes. Maybe you can make sense of this Bantha Fodder we pulled off of him. I'm eager for your follow up communication...and remember, you owe me!"

The holo projection than cuts out and Tragedis smirks slightly as he turns to address his fellow Sith
"That communication was delivered less than half a solar day ago. Nearly twenty of Sarthian's lackeys were killed before a well placed baster bolt was able to bring that Rodian down. Now obviously the Hutts are far from well cultured surgeons, but you can clearly see some of the artifacts the Jedi carried with him. He was probably searching for something deep within the bowels of The Forbidden Dunes on Tattooine." Tragedis zooms in on the odd looking tattoo on the Rodian "Rasan, I know you recognize this symbol, you've brought it up several times. That my dear Sith kindred, is the ancient crest of The Council of First Knowledge. It is my firm belief, that this Rodian, belongs to the ranks of The Jedi Shadows."

Tragedis than goes over and stands next to Livyatan "Darth Livyatan, do you recognize these specific glyphs on the beacon slab carried by the Rodian? What has the bulk of your Dark Side studies been dedicated to these last few years? The lost language and technology of the ancient Rakata. I believe I know now the sum of all these intricate pieces. We may be looking down the barrel of the most widespread conspiracy in galactic history. This entire accursed war, may be nothing more than a ruse engineered by The Council Of First Knowledge, with the complicity of the Republic and may even reach the highest peaks of Darth Magus himself! What's it all leading up to...tell me fellow Sith, have any of you ever heard of the legendary Star Forge?"

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Sylvio Sylvio Zenikusu Zenikusu

Valentini nodded his head and looked towards Tragedis, he had heard stories and knew what the star forge was from scrolls and ancient texts back when he was still by his master's side. he set one hand on the table for the other's attention before finally speaking through his helm

"The star forge was a space station created by the Rakatan Empire many ago...it had the power to consume and collect the essence and force energy from a star around it's vicinity and by using immense force aura was in retrospect able to create a seemingly endless amount of machines built for war, an infinite army at the right cost of millions upon millions of lives...truly something special in the hands of the sith"

Valentini looked to everybody and then put his hand down, he never admitted and never would be he quite enjoyed the meetings with his fellow sith companions and Lord, it allowed him to discuss planning and hear the other's stories and ideas so close, yet he never considered any of them like a family

(Just some edits and fixes)

Last edited:
The Sith Historian had been the last to arrive. No doubt the fault of wonky/slow transports. He still managed to arrive before Tragedis had begun his deluge of information so that can be considered punctual. Before he sat down, he undid the electromagnetic locks on his shoulder cape and draped it over the chair. It was meant to be a demonstration of honesty and trust. Or as close to honesty as a Sith could get. He nodded towards his peers and awaited the briefing... While also discreetly admiring Tragedis' collection.

The shine of his self-styled mask bounced around as Darth Rasan habitually tilted his head. The crude autopsy did not draw his interest; the presence of artefacts did. Darth Rasan leaned over while cupping his armoured chin with a gloved hand. Then it showed the tattoo. It appeared briefly, but Rasan deciphered it almost instantly. Unmistakeably, it was the Order of First Knowledge crest. Tragedis told the other Lords of the symbol, prompting Rasan to nod in agreement.

Then asked of the Star Forge. Darth Valentini was the first to respond, which Rasan warranted further explanation. "Darth Valentini is correct in that the Star Forge would, undoubtedly, be a valuable asset to the Sith Empire... However, according to ancient myths and decayed writings, the Star Forge also acts parasitically. In that, it influences the minds of those in the vicinity. So caution is advised." The Man in the muted gold mask spoke enthusiastically yet foreboding. "Let us instead focus on why, Tragedis, you asked that question. Do you suspect that the vast arsenal of the Mandalorians is procured via the Star Forge? Then that would mean the Order of First Knowledge has it." His tone switched to that of the professional businessman. "Coupled that with the fact of Jedi spies shadowing our every move means starting our investigation would be difficult." Then he gazes at Darth Naraya and Darth Valentini. "...Unless we could acquire the ship of a third party." He coyly suggested. "What do you think, Livyatan?"

Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel Sylvio Sylvio Zenikusu Zenikusu Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

Tragedis than goes over and stands next to Livyatan "Darth Livyatan, do you recognize these specific glyphs on the beacon slab carried by the Rodian? What has the bulk of your Dark Side studies been dedicated to these last few years? The lost language and technology of the ancient Rakata. I believe I know now the sum of all these intricate pieces. We may be looking down the barrel of the most widespread conspiracy in galactic history. This entire accursed war, may be nothing more than a ruse engineered by The Council Of First Knowledge, with the complicity of the Republic and may even reach the highest peaks of Darth Magus himself! What's it all leading up to...tell me fellow Sith, have any of you ever heard of the legendary Star Forge?"
Then asked of the Star Forge. Darth Valentini was the first to respond, which Rasan warranted further explanation. "Darth Valentini is correct in that the Star Forge would, undoubtedly, be a valuable asset to the Sith Empire... However, according to ancient myths and decayed writings, the Star Forge also acts parasitically. In that, it influences the minds of those in the vicinity. So caution is advised." The Man in the muted gold mask spoke enthusiastically yet foreboding. "Let us instead focus on why, Tragedis, you asked that question. Do you suspect that the vast arsenal of the Mandalorians is procured via the Star Forge? Then that would mean the Order of First Knowledge has it." His tone switched to that of the professional businessman. "Coupled that with the fact of Jedi spies shadowing our every move means starting our investigation would be difficult." Then he gazes at Darth Naraya and Darth Valentini. "...Unless we could acquire the ship of a third party." He coyly suggested. "What do you think, Livyatan?"
Darth Livyatan made a mental note to determine exactly how much Darth Tragedis knew of his projects. Any Sith worthy of their title sought immortality, but whereas most looked to Dark Side rituals, Sith alchemy, or other Force-related techniques Darth Livyatan had heavily invested in technological solutions. Cybernetics interfered with the ability of Force-users to connect to the Force, but what if you could integrate technology into yourself in a way that didn't interfere with the body's organic processes? Or better yet, what if you could design organic technology, where there was no line drawn between where the original flesh ended and the new began? Immortality! Eternal life! And Force Power! It would prove no one could surpass Darth Livyatan! Puny weaklings, he would rule them all! They'd bow before his knowledge and might!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Livyatan realized he'd let his thoughts go down a megalomaniacal line again and quickly reoriented them. Of course he'd seized upon the opportunities Rakatan technology provided, (there had been confirmed cases of some giving effective immortality, even if each one had ended up being destroyed by those too foolish to see the potential), but with the Star Forge so much more would be possible! And if Darth Rasan was correct in his assumptions as to what Darth Tragedis was implying, the Star Forge could soon be under his control. Darth Livyatan would just have to wait and see how many people would outlive their usefulness from now until then. All the more reason to not to betray his co-conspirators, this was a secret worth keeping to just him and them until such a time it was better they take the secret to their graves. Or wherever their corpses ended up.

Those watching Darth Livyatan would see no sign of what he truly felt. He'd mastered hiding his tells even in his Force signature, which had been a must given the circles he walked in. So instead his co-conspirators saw him examine the glyphs and confirm what Darth Tragedis either knew or suspected.

"This isn't proof of a conspiracy, so I assume you have more evidence?"

With Darth Rasan's question Darth Livyatan had to pause. What was the right course of action if Darth Tragedis was correct? Of course they would move to seize the Star Forge, but how? And how to keep it once it was taken? One thing he did know was there was no way he was traveling on board a single ship with all of these
untrustworthy, backstabbing, treasonous Sith. Especially if it meant depending on a third party already known to one of them.

Betraying no sign of his deep distrust, Darth Livyatan pointed out the obvious.
"I see no way for all of us to travel together without it being obvious we're up to something. I have contacts in Imperial Intelligence, but any attempt at a coverup would only cause this to be revealed faster. And that's not getting into how tempting a target a single ship carrying so many important Sith would provide to any of our enemies. Of course if each of us had our own reasons for going...wherever we are going that would be another matter. And if a reason can't be found, they can easily be made."

There, let the others trip over themselves trying to placate each other and find transportation in a non-suspicious way. Darth Livyatan was secure right now and that's what mattered.

Last edited:
Naraya stood and helped herself to the Inquisitor's brandy acquiesced from Nar Shadda, she knew she was in for a long one once Tragedis brought up the "Star Forge." She sipped her glass and sat down with her fellow Sith. "Please don't tell me the Jedi found a way to create a fleet to overthrow the Republic and they're using the Mandolorians to distract us from the threat of the Jedi?" If this was exactly what the Grand Inquisitor was implying she might as well go to the Dark Council or the Sith'ari and turn in the mad man for his ravings. But of course she would probably be labeled a co-conspirator and be probably killed. What a position she found herself in. She saw Darth Livytan processing a lot, she never seen him so worked up about am artifact that may or may not exist.

"Yes Tragedis please don't tell us this is an excuse to take us out on a holiday to some Rakatan ruins." Adding onto Livytan's question of evidence. "Even if we did find the Star Forge it's not like we can simply ask the Jedi nicely to borrow. Also moving a space station that can consume stars and make ships would draw a bit of suspicion." She had to speak what was on everyone's mind because there was only the five of them plus whoever else planned on coming along.

"Mhm you'll probably get comfy in a X-70B Phantom-class while the rest of us go into Republic space with a freighter or some sort of mass transit shuttle." Naraya scoffed at Livyatan. If anyone was going to betray them first then it was probably Livyatan. "Also I don't think splitting up is a good idea. We'll probably be scouring Republic space for the foreseeable future. I'm sure we can request a stealth ship or what have you to infiltrate Republic worlds. Better than having to be registered at every space port and pay for dirty transports to ride on."

As Tragedis stood back and listened to all his fellow Sith weigh in on what he'd laid before them, Livyatan spoke up "I see no way for all of us to travel together without it being obvious we're up to something. I have contacts in Imperial Intelligence, but any attempt at a coverup would only cause this to be revealed faster. And that's not getting into how tempting a target a single ship carrying so many important Sith would provide to any of our enemies. Of course if each of us had our own reasons for going...wherever we are going that would be another matter. And if a reason can't be found, they can easily be made."

"You make an excellent point Livyatan, however I wasn't suggesting that we go out on a half hearted hunt based on conjecture. The evidence is mounting for my assertions, but we may not have all the evidence quite yet. We need a bit more intelligence at this point in time to make a definitive decision on whether or not we want to accuse the Jedi of anything, much less our own emperor. However I am pleased to say that we may be on the cusp of that as we speak. For you see I have my own personal spy in the highest ranks of the Senate that has been gathering intel on my behalf for the better part of a year...and she believes she's close to finding the smoking gun." said Tragedis with a sly grin. He didn't think it wise to divulge the identity of Laria, his lover as well as his mole within the Senate. Even though these were his fellow co conspirators, they were still highly dangerous and un predictable Sith Lords. To trust any of them to any certain degree was a fool's errand and Tragedis was quite aware of this.

"Yes Tragedis please don't tell us this is an excuse to take us out on a holiday to some Rakatan ruins. Even if we did find the Star Forge it's not like we can simply ask the Jedi nicely to borrow. Also moving a space station that can consume stars and make ships would draw a bit of suspicion." said Naraya.

Tragedis narrowed his eyes slightly as he leaned over the table to stare menacingly at the female Sith "What makes you think I plan to ask anyone for anything? If this hypothesis proves correct, we find the Star Forge, kill anyone that stands in our way and simply take the blasted thing for ourselves. Such is the way of The Dark Side." at that the malignant Sith Lord pulls back, annoyed that his integrity was questioned in the first place.

"However let us not get ahead of ourselves. As I stated before, if this hypothesis proves correct, we have to find the Star Forge first. I'm sure Rasan is quite familiar with Rakatan pre-history and lore. According to the ancient scrolls, the Star Forge is hidden deep somewhere in what the Rakata referred to as Tormented Space. An accursed part of the cosmos located on the very fringes of the known galaxy. To keep it's whereabouts a secret, The Rakata split up it's exact coordinates on two holocrons. One is said to be hidden on Tatooine, the other within the lowest levels of the city scapes of Coruscant. To your point Livyatan, I agree that a third party ship is needed in some capacity. I suggest we split up into two factions. Myself, Rasan and Valentini will be one group. My dealings with the High General, Darth Lethalis, should provide us with adequate transport off Korriban. Lethalis will also provide proper military sequence codes to get us through any check points. Now, as to Naraya, and Livyatan your proposed transport may be less secure." Tragedis said with a devious smirk.

Tragedis produces a small holoscreen projector and sets it in the middle of the meeting table "Now let's see if the scum bag picks up his communicator..."

The Sith keys in a dial code on the communication device and a digital projection pops up, displaying nothing but wavy static as they waited for whoever was on the other side to receive and respond to Tragedis' communication. A few moments pass before a grainy holograph of a Zabrak came into sharp focus "Thank you for the prompt response Ravaro. Been a long time, I must say. My fellow Sith, may I introduce you too Vicious Rovaro of Dathomir. Mercenary, Privateer and all around vile capitalist. He and I go way back to our early days of working for Sarthian the Hutt during the time of the Great Moisture rackets on Tatooine." Tragedis turns back to face Vicious' hologram "We may have a job for you Rovarao. A simple extraneous extraction and transport from Korriban to Tatooine. Interested?"

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Sylvio Sylvio

In his ship, Vicious was practising his aim using throwing knife's and an old corkboard. His master had always told him to keep his skills, especially those involving blades, sharp. Vicious followed that advise routinely to this day, though his still had no idea whether Master had made the pun intentionally or not. It mattered not, as in either case, Vicious' aim was as sharp as the blades that he through. Even when he was sure he'd miss judged a throw, the blade always hit its mark. It was a phenomenon that always peaked his curiosity. Though now was not the time to dwell on it, especially not as his communicator was indicating an incoming message.

Answering, Vicious was surprised to the face of an old colleague of him. What's more surprising was the collection of Sith that sat around him. It had been a long while since he had worked for the Sith. Though that job had been an assassination, not transport. Vicious, partly, found it quite strange that so many Sith would even need transport from a bounty hunter. Vicious could only assume that there was something else going on. But, then again, Vicious was not usually the one to get into the business of his clients.

"Considering my last dealings with the Sith, I should be hesitant to accept. But since you are an old colleague, one I can consider honourable, you have my attention," Vicious spoke calmly, not put off or intimidated by the small collection of Sith. His attention became more focussed on them, though did not fully move off of Tragedis. "My ship will get you to Tatooine no problem. It is not the fastest ship out there, but makes up for it with its durability."

Vicious continued, "the initial price of transport is 2,000 credits, though additional costs may be considered depending on many variables. For instance, any damage my ship takes as a result of this journey will be added to your bill. If my role extends to anything beyond transport, that's another additional fee. I promise though that I am worth every credit. Tragedies will attest to two of my highest qualities as proof of that. My skill and my honour. Once a deal has been made I will not break it, even if an opposing party were to offer me twice what you pay." Vicious then stood and waited to see if the others would agree to his price.

(I apologize if this is lackluster. I'm hoping this is good enough)

An Man, Cloaked in an brown hood, was honestly seen running for his dear life. Thump, Thump, Thump. Anxiety was going haywire. He knew he was being tracked. The power trailing him could've only belonged to one Sith Assassin, and he knew if he was caught by this individual, anything but good graces was most likely to happen.

He messed with The Empire and said somethings he most likely shouldn't have, to the wrong crowd, considering how influential they are. With most individuals, he would've expected some form of mercy for what he has done, even in the Sith Empire. But, considering who exactly was on his trail, he wouldn't last much long. He theorized maybe a few moments longer could be considered appropriate until he was caught. Unfortunately for him, his predictions being accurate did not help him this time.

Dromund Kaas. He picked the wrong planet to try and do this on. This was their home planet. They knew it in all possible directions. Before he could run any further, he couldn't move, and felt himself being lifted off the air. An quiet sigh could be heard behind him as an curvaceous black haired woman, wearing black armor, walked close towards her. "Whatever should be done with you, I wonder ?" . She pondered quietly, looking at the poor man whose eyes widened. It was Darth Vahdress Ank'th, the Heir to the Dreaded Ank'th Family, and due to that alone made him realize just how much he messed up.

Normally, in a situation like this, Vahdress would've given this man some form of chance to prove he shouldn't be killed. But when the Council says to kill someone, she cannot argue. She gave the man his condolensces, and preceeded to only move her fingers in an certain way. An audible CRUNCH could be heard. She sighed to herself. This definitely could've been more... entertaining. But this type of entity clearly didn't know how to fight back.

She went about her merry way to turn in the proof that her prize was won today. She has been tracking this particular fool for an day at least, so she was long overdue for the reward that came with such an goose chase.

As the Sith Tribunal as well as The Emperor sat in stark silence amid the cavernous expanse of the throne chamber, a gruesome object is suddenly hurled into the light. The object, which turns out to be the severed head of a Human male, bounces off the red marble floor and rolls a few feet till it comes to rest at the throne of Darth Magus. A young Human female, draped in black robes and carrying the crimson insignia of a Sith Assassin on her forearm, steps boldly forward, a look of cocky contentment on her face. Magus taps his armored fingers on his throne as he slowly gets up and walks down to this assassin and obvious Dark Lady of the Sith. With absolutely no regard for what is beneath him, Magus simply steps on the severed head, the sickening sounds of bone and gore smashing under his heel. As Magus approaches closer to the Sith Lady, she looks up and graciously drops to one knee in respect and tribute to her Emperor.

"Well done Darth Vahdress, you've completed your mission in record time. We all know Drovan was not an easy target to track down." says Darth Attrocitian from across the Tribunal bannister.

"My congratulations as well my dear, Dell Drovan thought he could play both sides of the isle. We hired him as a weapons consultant and intel spy on the Mandolorians...yet he thought it wise to try and make a quick credit, trying to sell some Sith armaments to Manadalore. Foolish whelp." said Darth Drakkis.

"You've made me proud this day, rise my Hand." says Magus in a low growl as Vahdress stands to her full height.

"Drovan was an insect, not worthy of your skill. I will soon require you to take on much loftier targets. A quarry that will no doubt test your talent and prowess to their absolute limits. Lord Attrocitian, brief Darth Vahdress on her next assignment." says Magus.

"With pleasure Your Highness." a holoscreen blinks to life in the center of the hall and depicts a tall, dark and hooded figure, with frightening silver and orange eyes peering out from beneath his hood "This is Darth Tragedis, a high ranking Grand Inquisitor for the empire. Up until this point, he has been a loyal asset to the Sith, however his increasing conspiratorial paranoia is proving to be quite problematic. It is this Tribunal's assertion that his activities border on the treasonous and that he has become a liability. He must be dealt with."

"Be forewarned Vahdress, Tragedis is not your run of the mill hit and run. Unlike Drovan, he is quite cunning and very powerful in the Dark Side of the Force. Not to mention he is ranked as one of the most lethal lightsaber combatants within the whole of Korriban. He will be by no means an easy rundown ." says Darth Nefarian.

"We've had an insider keep tabs on Lord Tragedis and in addition to him, we have reason to believe that he has a number of co-conspirators as well. Darth Livyatan, Darth Rasan and Darth Naraya, were all named as his accomplices. Even one of our most esteemed High Generals, one Darth Lethalis, was mentioned as one of Tragedis' hidden contacts." says Attroctian.

"Tragedis is embroiled in one his traitorous meetings as we speak. Darth Nefarian will be leading a separate contingent to confront and arrest General Lethalis, you will accompany Darth Attroctian in raiding Tragedis' suite just on the outskirts of Talo Gravis. Bring me Tragedis' head." says Magus as he slowly lifts Vahdress' chin so that her gaze meets his visored glance.

Andrita Andrita

Darth Vahdress was exceptionally confident in her own abilities. So, she was not expecting in any magnitude that she would be tested n such a way. Was she scared ? But, as she analyzed how likely this would help her in such a way, andher eyes widened. "Darth Tragedis... Fascinating. I've longed to have an actual reason to face him in battle, and even more so, to kill him. He shall be dealt with, my Lord. And if any of his allies wishes to attempt to intervene, well, It's safe to say a bit of collateral won't hurt" .

She started to walk away. As soon as she started to leave, she realized an quaking figure was behind her. She sighed and asked. "Do you mind, my Lord , keeping my sister here ? I usually bring her with me on every task, but I am most certain Tragedis knows of her trigger words. Facing Tragedis is one thing, but I cannot risk facing Tragedis and my sister at the same time" .

Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel

"The initial price of transport is 2,000 credits, though additional costs may be considered depending on many variables. For instance, any damage my ship takes as a result of this journey will be added to your bill. If my role extends to anything beyond transport, that's another additional fee. I promise though that I am worth every credit. Tragedies will attest to two of my highest qualities as proof of that. My skill and my honor. Once a deal has been made I will not break it, even if an opposing party were to offer me twice what you pay."

Tragedis smirked slightly as he steepled his hands in front of him and emitted a low and sinister chuckle "Done...once I am provided with the exact coordinates to our rendezvous point, I will get the details to you without delay. Tragedis out." the Sith Lord terminates the transmission as the image of Rovaro fades out "Well my fellow Dark Siders, it seems we have a starting point."

No sooner as Tragedis finishes his words, another communication signal starts to come through as the holo-screen blinks to life once again. Slightly annoyed, Tragedis clenches his fist "Our business is concluded Rovaro, I said I shall be in touch when I..." he stops as the image of another takes sharp focus on the hologram and it's not Rovaro. The image of a badly wounded red skinned Twi-Lek greets the Sith Lords "Lethalis...is that you?" asks Tragedis in mild shock.

"Tragedis, I called to warn you. They know, by the Force, I don't know how they found out, but they're coming straight for you!" wheezes out General Lethalis as he slumps on a nearby wall, the sound of laser fire in the background.

Tragedis leans over the table as he speaks, with concern in his voice "General, what happened...what in the name of Korriban is going on?"

Lethalis coughs as more blood spurts out of his mouth " I don't know, I was in the middle of maneuvers, when forty or so Marauders ambushed me out of nowhere. They were led by Lord Nefarian. They ordered me to come without resistance, but I refused and fought my way through."

"Where are you, we'll come and snatch you..."

"No...it's too late for me Tragedis. I took at least a dozen saber strikes and a plasma bolt to the abdomen. I hid out behind a hangar storage I only called to warn you, get out...run, now!"

Tragedis finds himself almost short of breath "Surely there is something that can be done."

"Listen, I'm going to send over some telemetry coordinates over the holo net. I've secured clearance for you with the Sith Armaments' Command on base Theta Shaa on one of the orbiting sector stations around Korriban. If you can make it to the station within the next hour, you will pass unmolested by the greater Sith checkpoints. Remember, you only have one hour. I'm sorry, but it's the best I could do. Goodbye my friend, it's now up to you to find the truth. May the Force be with you."

Tragedis swallows hard "May The Dark Side receive you General. You indeed were one of the the greatest warriors I ever knew."

Lethalis manages to produce a weak smile as the frequency terminates and the screen fades into static. For a brief moment, time almost seemed to slow down...when in the blink of an eye, all hell literally breaks loose. The windows all shatter at once as a sonic grenade is launched into Tragedis' study as hordes of Sith Marauders swarm in, light sabers blazing and laser weapons drawn at the ready. Despite the melee, Darth Tragedis does not flinch and remains stoic. A moment after the dust settles, another familiar figure makes his way through the chaos. Just as predicted, Darth Attrocitian looms over and points an accusing finger at Tragedis and his co conspirators.

"Darths Tragedis, Livyatan, Rasan, Valentini and Naraya...by order of The One Sith'ari, Darth Magus, you have all been charged with high treason against The Sith Empire. You hereby have one chance to surrender peacefully or die where you stand, what say you?"

Not missing a beat, Tragedis narrows his Dark Side infested eyes as he removes his hood and outer robes "So the plot thickens." he ceremoniously un latches his lightsaber from his belt and lays it on top of the briefing table "I do not wish to suffer the wrath of the Empire. I willfully submit to the whim of the One Sith'ari. Out of respect, I surrender my weapon."

"Most wise of you my Lord." says Attrocitian as he slowly approaches "You and the others will of course be given a fair trial by the Sith Tribunal..." as Attrocitian reaches for the discarded light saber, Tragedis makes his move. With a flick of his wrist, he remotely activates the weapon using The Force, the red plasma blade embedding itself into Attrocitan's midsection. He let's out a labored scream of agony, Tragedis uses the Force to guide the blade upward as it literally cleaves Darth Attrocitian in the middle as the smoldering halves of his corpse hit the ground with a sickening thud. Tragedis' saber comes flying back into it's owner's hand as he Force jumps over the droves of the other Sith Marauders, decapitating several in the process. This sparks an all out barrage of chaos as the Sith conspirator's begin to fight their way out.

Twirling his light saber with exceptional skill, Tragedis cuts down innumerable attackers, while also using his talents in the Force, sending out devastating barrages of Force Lightning as an additional offensive parlay. Than out of nowhere, he is caught off guard by a savage kick to his jaw as he feels himself being thrown back by a powerful Force push. He flies several feet back and crash lands straight on his back. He recovers quickly and leaps to his feet, wiping a stream of blood from his lip. He is confronted with the sight of a lithe and fierce looking Lady of the Sith as her red light saber illuminates her feminine features.

"Well...I don't believe we've met." he says to the mysterious Sith woman.

Andrita Andrita Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Sylvio Sylvio DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0

The Sith Woman merely smirked quietly. An Powerful Dark Side Aura, emitting in waves, illuminated her presence. Her gaze only focused on her target. The others, weren’t even on her radar “Your strength in the force betrayed you. Like an hound I searched for you in the name of the Emperor, and I have never lost my prey...“

She then flared for a minute before continuing. “ Darth Tragedis. We have never met due to the fact you have never been one of the ones I’ve been sent to annihilate. Now, you are. Former member of the Dark Council, I have been ordered to end your existence. Now... Show me what you can do” . She twirled the lightsaber before entering an stance.

She then with one push, emitted an immense force push in the general area. It was rather powerful, but only to see the type of strength the. Not even an moment sooner, purple lightning shot through her fingers at the Darth with immense intensity. She had no intention of letting up. She just wanted to see what he could do. She wanted to see if one of the most respected dark side users could be the challenge she was waiting for before accelerating the difficulty.

With the concluded transaction, Darth Rasan rose from his chair. Thinking this to be over, the Sith Lord sauntered over to the door. Turning around, Rasan waited for his fellow sith. Then Tragedis spoke, confusion riddling his words. Rasan angled his head in curiosity. A warning made from the twi'lek's last breath. Rasan took in the information. An incursion of their conspiracy this soon? Impossible, not without espionage or worse—precognition. They shared their last goodbyes as the connection cut. Then the insurmountable flow of time abated. The glass shatters but appeared to freeze in mid-air. Then a sonic grenade flew into the room. Time resumes. Instantly, Rasan released the force from within, lessening the debilitating effects of the grenade. The waves crashed into him nonetheless. A painful groan escapes him as he stood up to gaze at their attackers.

His golden mask glared at Tragedis, emitting a hateful dagger. Even so, Rasan remained calm, waiting to see what will happen. The capitulation of Tragedis surprised Rasan: this is an obvious ruse. Then the trap is sprung. Attrocitian's life ended instantly with a cleaving.

The chaotic battle had begun. For some warriors, the answer is crystalized in an instant. Their instincts point them only one way: the truth becomes undeniable. And apocalyptic. Sith marauders lunged at Rasan, their wrath-imbued blades whistled. Once again, time crawled. Rasan listened to the whisper. Then it quickens again, as Rasan slid on his knees, using the force to propel himself. Before a marauder could react, the Sith Assassin drew his shoto sabres and sliced at the knees. He then used the force to hurl the legless Marauder at his comrades.

He dashed towards the table. Rasan chopped away a piece of the chair. It was diagonally sharp. He threw the piece at another marauder, skewering him and staining his black robes with crimson.

Two marauders caught up to him, corned the Sith Assassin prepared his guard. Blow after blow, Rasan endured them. The marauders knew they could overpower him; they struck unanimously and synchronistically. Rasan had to time this right. An infinitesimal moment after their blades bounces off his. It had come. Seizing this opportunity, Rasan stepped to the right side of the twin marauders, disembowelling the right-sided one. Rasan kicked him towards his teammate, his boot becoming dirty with Sith blood and entrails.

This is going to take forever.

Darth Rasan managed to locate Naraya amidst this chaos, he fought his way to her, believing there is safety in numbers if conspirators stuck together. "We'll be overrun soon." Was emotionlessly spoken.

Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel Sylvio Sylvio Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

Naraya knew this was going to be going down a dark path, not the usual dark path but the one that would get him in trouble with the people who hold strings over their heads. If his highness knew that his subjects were conspiring against them, they were as good as dead. Everyone in the empire would be hunting them and the people close to them would be compromised. The Empire would not dare touch her mother, her title pulled a notable amount of weight in the Empire but only time will tell if they were going to even try.

They were all Darths, they all had allies they could count on in the Empire. They just had to be careful if any of them would sell them out. That's what it was like when the Empire blacklisted you, you were on everyone's hit list. Tragedis' motions just made Naraya nervous, and her suspicions were quickly confirmed once an army of Sith had made a show of breaking into the chamber. Naraya sat there exasperated, things got more complicated than they should've been. The dark lord who lead the incursion was making a show of arresting the Darths and seeing Tragedis willfully submit was not like him at all until he jammed his saber into Attrocitian and started drawing the marauders to him.

After Tragedis made a show of his power of the force.Naraya stood from the table and unsheathed her saber, igniting and walking into the frenzy. Her compatriot, Darth Rasan had approached her side "We'll be overrun soon." He said in his cold emotionless tone. "We better not let Tragedis have all the fun then." As if by chance, a group of marauders had surrounded the two Darths and a smirk had crossed her face. Two marauders had charged them and like water, Naraya gracefully struck them both, unbalanced by Naraya's strike and then cut down.

She swung her saber in a precise manner, marauders approached her and could barely catch her off guard. They all fell as a struck landed on them. She then looked to Rasan and smirked. "Try to keep up."

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel

A Sith's power comes from channeling the Dark Side of the Force. Fear, Anger, and Hate are the main means of doing so.

Right now Darth Livyatan was in fear for his life and position of power, angry at every single circumstance and person that had led him to be in this position, and the hatred he felt went beyond any specific cause.

For the moment Darth Livyatan chose to focus his rage on the Sith Marauders confronting him. Darth Tragedis would have much to answer for later.

"Surrender?!"

Darth Livyatan raised his hands, as if in surrender.

Whereas other Sith tended to focus on attacking using their lightsabers, Darth Livyatan eschewed the weapon except when he needed to slice through something (or someone) or deflect blaster fire. In fact he viewed the reliance on anything other than the Dark Side against another Force user as a sign of weakness. And right now he was certain he was surrounded by weakness.

"You dare?!"

The Sith Marauders tried to pull back as they sensed the Dark Side energy coalescing around Darth Livyatan.

"DIE!!!!!"

Darth Livyatan's attackers screamed as a corona of Dark Side energy formed around the Sith and expanded, scouring their bodies as it ravaged their souls. When he dropped his hands back to his side, all that was left of the Sith Marauders were smoking corpses, faces stuck in rictus expressions of agony.

Seeing that enemies still remained, Darth Livyatan launched Force Lightning at the remaining attackers, intent on showing every enemy the folly of opposing him.

"FEEL THE POWER OF A TRUE MASTER OF THE DARK SIDE!!!!!"

"Try to keep up."

Darth Rasan managed to pick up the words from Naraya amidst all the clashing lightsabers and sith lightning. She had struck down two of the marauders that surrounded them. Rasan did not want to be undone. Using the Force, Rasan activated their lightsabers as they fell from their bloodied hands. Rasan sent them forward, impaling another two marauders. They screamed like stuck pigs. "We're even... For now." Nobody could tell but a grin formed under Rasan's golden mask.

Rasan took a momentary pause as he watched Livyatan explode violently to display his prowess. His ability with the Dark Side of the Force is undeniably remarkable, perhaps even surpassing Rasan. It sent a chill down the Blank Darth's spine as he blocked a blow from behind with his short lightsabers. Rasan turned his lightsabers to the side and lifted three fingers from the hilts. He sent out a current of electricity, not as grand as Livyatan but enough to incapacitate a few foes.

"Tragedis, these fools are distracting us from our true goal. Make them suffer and let us depart!"

Sylvio Sylvio Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel

As Vahdress unleashed another Force Lightning attack, Tragedis outstretched one arm and began to absorb the powerful blasts using the Force. Tutaminis was a rare feat amongst The Sith and was generally not taught to Dark Side practitioners. However in his various years of studying various Force Abilities, Tragedis had stumbled upon the practice of Tutaminis in an old holocron, stolen by his master, Darth Demmonis. He was shocked to learn that the ability was generally considered a Light Side Force ability. Realizing how valuable Tutaminis could be to his personal arsenal of Force Powers, Tragedis had become quite proficient in the practice. After a few moments, it dawned on Vahdress that her lighting attacks were having no effect.

Smiling deviously, Tragedis spoke "Quite impressive little girl. Now allow me to showcase my own proficiencies in The Force..." and with a flick of his wrist, the Sith Lord ripped a nearby gate straight off of it's hinges, as it comes flying in his opponent's direction.

The assassin diverts her attention away and blasts the flying object in mid air with another barrage of Force Lightning, before it even comes close to striking her, however with this momentary distraction, it allows Tragedis to launch another attack. He leaps at Vahdress with his light saber poised to decapitate the Lady of the Sith, yet she catches his attack by blocking his weapon with her own saber, mere millimeters away from her neck, the hum of the plasma blade echoing in her ear. The two Sith sabers are locked in a deadly embrace as the Grand Inquisitor menacingly stares down the Sith Assassin. Vahdress breaks the embrace and lands an elbow to Tragedis' face, but he recovers and in a flash maneuver, sweeps the legs out from under his opponent with a spin kick. Vahdress lands on her back but rebounds quickly just in time to block Tragedis' saber from bearing down on her. She savagely head butts him but in doing so, leaves her midsection open. Tragedis takes advantage of this, and sinks his fist into her stomach, knocking the wind out of her. The Sith Lord leaves her no time to recover and lands another brutal kick to her face, this time causing her to spit up blood.

"Tragedis, these fools are distracting us from our true goal. Make them suffer and let us depart!" shouts Rasan.

"Indeed..." says Tragedis as he slams a massive Force wave into Vahdress, sending her crashing into a far wall "Forgive me child...we'll continue this little dance some other time I'm sure."

"Rasan, lead the others towards the back parlor! There's a trap door on the far side, we can all get out through there! I'll distract the rest of these puppets!"

As Rasan begins to lead the others to safety, Tragedis turns around to face whatever was left of the encroaching Marauders. As his eyes begin to glow with the hatred of The Dark Side, he emits two powerful blasts of Force Lighting that simultaneously shatters the two support pillars holding up the ceiling of his Study Chamber. This causes the overhead to cave in as massive amounts of debris from above cascade downward, killing many of what was left of the Marauders. Tragedis retrieves the holo screen communicator and exits the crumbling study chamber just in time.

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Andrita Andrita Sylvio Sylvio

After the deadly duel was done, Andrita spit a bit of blood. An crooked smile was on her face. It was a bit difficult getting up from the aftermath of such a fight, but to say she was surprised, yet happy, was an understatement. Emperor knows how long it has been since an clash with another Sith excited her. "... Ah...Tutaminis... An welcome surprise. If I knew he had access to such a technique, I would've definitely changed tactics. Let us dance again, Darth Tragedis" .

Her Strength in the force erected an powerful barrier that assisted her in escaping the debris relatively unharmed, sans her duel with Tragedis. She reached out into the Force towards The Emperor, telling him on what happened. She was not disappointed in the slightest by this outcome. If anything, she was surprised, and welcomed by the sight.

Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back