• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [Closed]

That was basically the answer I was looking for, I just wanted confirmation on whether Sith Masters would have more than one Apprentice. I already did some light homework on the One Sith so I know they were able to have multiple apprentices in canon, I just wanted to see how this RP was approaching it.

I only ask because I could fuse two of my ideas together. So basically my Sith Master's first apprentice is the one everybody knows about and whose title is semi-synonymous with her's, only for his worst tendencies to manifest in a failed assassination attempt on her life through the coercion of several bounty hunters and other criminals. When she retaliates and ends up slaughtering the assassin's, the Apprentice's fear of retribution sends him into exile. Having anticipated this, the Sith Master convinces one of the failed assassins' ally that they had been tricked into attacking her by her former padawan as a means to try testing her strengths. Convinced that his friend had been set up, this Bounty Hunter accepts an offer of payment for the rogue sith's head while the Sith Master turns her attention to a second apprentice she'd been training in secrecy.

The Second Apprentice probably won't make an appearance for a while, as the exile vs Bounty hunter thing was supposed to be my main contribution for the time being.
Very interesting. And you would be playing the Bounty Hunter and the Sith Lords? What about the apprentice?

Very interesting. And you would be playing the Bounty Hunter and the Sith Lords? What about the apprentice?

Sith Lord as in singular, I was planning on doing the apprentice too since while researching this I found a sith Twi'Lek I was just dying to use, but if someone else was willing to fill that role I guess it'd be fitting. The second apprentice will probably just be mentioned in passing if at all until the Bounty Hunter and exile plot rounds out in some way, like if one of them dies. While I'm willing to play multiple characters I've found that three is usually a good cut off point for me.

Sith Lord as in singular, I was planning on doing the apprentice too since while researching this I found a sith Twi'Lek I was just dying to use, but if someone else was willing to fill that role I guess it'd be fitting. The second apprentice will probably just be mentioned in passing if at all until the Bounty Hunter and exile plot rounds out in some way, like if one of them dies. While I'm willing to play multiple characters I've found that three is usually a good cut off point for me.
Sorry, meant as Singular. Typo.

And I'm okay with that. And hey! The exile is welcome to find sanctuary with the jedi :3

It all sounds good. But I do have a concern though. If the bounty hunter is going after the apprentice, it may be good to have a plan involved that we can help give them a reason to be with other groups, so you wont be playing by yourself.

Rex, I swear you only had six POSTS in here when I checked yesterday.

For the sith what sorta era is it like the rule of one or rule of two era.
And for Jedi what sorta Order like Old Republic, Luke's Order or Clone Wars Order.

Sorry, meant as Singular. Typo.

And I'm okay with that. And hey! The exile is welcome to find sanctuary with the jedi :3

It all sounds good. But I do have a concern though. If the bounty hunter is going after the apprentice, it may be good to have a plan involved that we can help give them a reason to be with other groups, so you wont be playing by yourself.

I was actually considering leads on that as well, since the Exile's basically running from both the One Sith and any Bounty Hunters who might be willing to turn him in, I figured having him seek allies amongst the One Sith's enemies and/or unaffiliated criminals would take care of interacting with others.

Similar for the Bounty Hunter, who'd have to play detective scouring the universe and questioning people for signs of his quarry's presence.

The longer the hunt goes on, the more intricate the sides involved are.

And for Jedi what sorta Order like Old Republic, Luke's Order or Clone Wars Order.
Pretty sure we're basing it off the whole One Sith era with Darth Krayt, though we're still debating specifics.

We are set over 100 years after Rerurn of The Jedi.

The Sith are split. The majority of sith have consigned to the One Sith Order, as laid down by Darth Krayt not too long ago. Essentially, from my understanding, is a sith monarchy.

It was successful enough that they decimated the New Jedi Order, with the temple no more, the order has basically been fragmented and are on the run.

In the meantime, several Sith Lords, have decided it was time to make themselves known. They hate the idea of the One Sith order, and wish to see its destruction. As such they will see that them and the remaining Jedi are no more.

These rising Sith Lords may be of any doctrine. Be it Banite, Sidious Doctrine, or wanting to found a new one altogether. They are powerful and have amassed some forces to be dangerous. While their alliance may be tenuous at best, they will use each other to start a Sith Civil war, and bring a true Sith Era(or whatever evil ambition they have)

I was actually considering leads on that as well, since the Exile's basically running from both the One Sith and any Bounty Hunters who might be willing to turn him in, I figured having him seek allies amongst the One Sith's enemies and/or unaffiliated criminals would take care of interacting with others.

Similar for the Bounty Hunter, who'd have to play detective scouring the universe and questioning people for signs of his quarry's presence.

The longer the hunt goes on, the more intricate the sides involved are.

Pretty sure we're basing it off the whole One Sith era with Darth Krayt, though we're still debating specifics.
Then I would suggest the Jedi, as one would be hard pressed to kill a "harmless sith" and they arent in position to hold them captive. All the sith would have to do is resist attempts at conversion.

"Yes... young sith... feel the peace flow through you.... feel the true power of the light side." *cackles sinisterly*

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Another idea occured to me. The sith exile very well could have valuable information that could help the Jedi or other faction against the Sith Lord. Creating a plot point to help keeping the Sith Warlords on their toes.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Another idea occured to me. The sith exile very well could have valuable information that could help the Jedi or other faction against the Sith Lord. Creating a plot point to help keeping the Sith Warlords on their toes.

Thought of it as well, perhaps troop movements of one or two Sith Lords whether they be his master or one of his master's opponents. This making her sending the Bounty Hunter as less tying up loose ends and more Stifling a potential leak of information. Because if the information gets to one of her rivals it could not only compromise the movements of her followers but also warn other factions to potential leaks.

The thing is that the Exile's still dominated by his master's teachings of caution and suspicion, and so he'll try to find the most beneficial faction to take this intel to in exchange for protection. That being said, he's much less well put together than his master, so he won't exactly be the best at negotiating,

Bruhaha Bruhaha

For the service of the Republic, I will I grant Atticus to be of Master Tier. So switch that in your CS.

I would also like you create a section in your CS for your forces.

As of now! Until I have a better idea of scale, I will grant you such.

1 flagship
1 other ship
2 smaller ships

1 wing of star fighters.
1 platoon of Republic Marines.

Does this sound fair to you? You may make request for more or less.

Bruhaha Bruhaha

For the service of the Republic, I will I grant Atticus to be of Master Tier. So switch that in your CS.

I would also like you create a section in your CS for your forces.

As of now! Until I have a better idea of scale, I will grant you such.

1 flagship
1 other ship
2 smaller ships

1 wing of star fighters.
1 platoon of Republic Marines.

Does this sound fair to you? You may make request for more or less.

This sounds so fun! Can I have a tower in coruscant where I host parties and philanthropy events? As well as a band fo nek battle dogs, haha. Its fun working with you! Let me know as scale changes what you would like to see happen, I will work on some ship Ideas! :). Also, can you tell me how to edit my Character Sheet? Im not sure how to change a post :(. Cant wait my friend!
EDIT: Just found out how to edit, thank you!

This sounds so fun! Can I have a tower in coruscant where I host parties and philanthropy events? As well as a band fo nek battle dogs, haha. Its fun working with you! Let me know as scale changes what you would like to see happen, I will work on some ship Ideas! :). Also, can you tell me how to edit my Character Sheet? Im not sure how to change a post :(. Cant wait my friend!
EDIT: Just found out how to edit, thank you!
I will grant you an estate in Coruscant, and a couple of neks.

Also! Keep in mind that you will be in charge of seeing staying supplied and keeping your ships and fighters in good repair.

I will also allow you to npc your squadrons and marines, and if you need help or dont want to do it alone, I can help as well.

Editing! There is an ellipses beside the "report" button at the bottom left of your post. Click it to open a little menu, and edit fiction should be there.

Bruhaha Bruhaha

It seems that you will have yourself a rival fleet to contend with on the Sith side. It will be about equal to strength to yours.

The opposing capital ship will be the classic MC80 mon cal cruiser. So you may indeed have larger ships like that.

And! Depending on the sizes of all ships chosen, I may grant some extra squadrons to fill out the ranks.

How big should the Mandalorian forces be? Just wanna know for when Kal becomes Mand'alor.
As big as you can make them. If you are starting from scratch, then your size will be whatever you can build them to be through writing over time.

And should things go well, you might be able to snowball into a contending force down the line.

Large ships harder to get than fighters, fighters harder to get than pilots. I'd imagine your ground forces will be what starts growing first.

Alright. Got it! I'm thinking that they have a pretty decent army, but it's currently scattered due to the civil war between the True Mandalorians and the Deathwatch.

That would be beneficial. Warden's get specialized training, and Mandalorian Force Sensitives get training that isn't as stifling as the Jedi, or as self-centered as the Sith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back